Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

pretty good...

yeh i liked it all that blood and shyte...could add some words 2 it if needed...

SnafuDave responds:

I'm not much of a fan of talking animations I'd rather see it shown through actions. But eventually it's nessicary.

good

good but the ninja really did look like a teddy bear of some sort, it just dident "fit"

SnafuDave responds:

that is what he is. He's not touch or cool he's pathetic.

I loved it!

Damn! u better do more!!! 1 thing though.... the ninja looked quite wimpy... good work!

he IS wimpy.

Very well done...

I liked it alot ! I hope you make a series!

SnafuDave responds:

I might. Definately a second one at the very least.

Holy shit dude!

That was great, not what I thought at first but better, you see at first glance I read Tin the INCOMPLETE Ninja well it just goes to show I'm a fucking moron, whatever. Well sweet work none theless, very funny, You keep making them and I'll keep watching them.

P.S. That was a dumb ninja Ha Ha and I don't feel so dumb any more!

SnafuDave responds:

lol Tin the cincomplete ninja. He has super ninja powers of being able to park in the handicaped spaces.