Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

That was amazing...

...and I can see you put a lot of effort and work into this great flash. The style is amazing and the graphics are great I congradulate you on a job very well done!!

SnafuDave responds:

Dude thanks a lot! Seriously an awesome review like this makes my whole day. I was nervous putting it on Newgrounds but I find that people are nicer than I expected. So thanks for making me feel welcome and not like a complete noob.

!

Are you sure this is your first?

SnafuDave responds:

It's my first full animation. In class we've done countless animation tests, you know make a spider walk, make a spinning Logo, make the ball bounce, that kind of thing. The closest "animation" like thing I've done besides this was the lip sync exercise. But that was a horrible failure on my part. So yeah it's my "first" actual completed animation.

my first Flash movie

Thoses words scare me most of the time.

Very good flash. I hope to see more of this funny series.

But honestly, don't put those 4 words in your subject area. They terrify some of us reviewers, and I don't get enough sleep as it is.

Cheers.

SnafuDave responds:

How about "this is my second Flash movie"? Is that ok? Yeah I suspose your right I wish I would have known that before I posted. Oh well. Thanks for the advice man.

YOU LIE

this cannot posibly be your first... this is very well done bravo.*clap clap* the film was very well put together.

SnafuDave responds:

Thank you. I've done Flash exercises before this is my first animation.

Awesome

that was great.. u know im a ninja too.. make sequals plz..

SnafuDave responds:

Now I have to or I'll get Ninja assassinated.