Reviews for "- Aftermath -"

Nice.

I could totally see this as being the song for a movie like that. I think you really hit the spot on this one.

Thanks for the review!

Pritty good

i thought it was...nice. But yes it was a little slow, but not too bad

Thanks for the review.

a bit slow

it was a bit slow, but that made it sound very mysterious and suave. I thought that the piano was absolutely amazing and the (contabass?) playing the background was gold. The melody was very ominous and mysterious. The dynamics sounded really fit the song at pianissimo (i believe?) The beat was unheard, bt the unheard beat really fit into this song. Overall great job here, its a shame there arent more people who agree with me on this one, 5/5 from me :)

Thanks for the review!

Yea the strings and other dynamics are from EWQL Symphonic Orchestra. They sound awesome and with the subtle changes and emotions put into the variations on the recordings, I've been able to so some pretty awesome stuff.

This song is definitely one that will appeal to certain people and others just plain out won't like it. I'm frankly surprised it got into the top 5, but I'm not complaining haha. Definitely right about pianissimo too. Although, I think some notes were more on the piano side, but it's all good.

Thanks again, I'm glad you liked this!

Wahahah

this guy below me Told ever piece in the top 5 Worst stuff ever and as us copy then claims he helps artists to Improve there work

i think he a guy boring on sucide (there are bets going around)

Nice Piece keep it up tough kinda SLLLOOOWWWWWWW(maybe that's just me)

SinJim responds:

Yea I noticed that about that guy. It's probably someone's alt, who knows...

Anyways, yes it is slow. It is meant to be to give the feeling of a baren wasteland in the aftermath of something big. Also, because it's meant for a DVD menu, it's not supposed to immediately grab your attention. That's also why it's short hah.

Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I'll be coming up with some more upbeat things soon.

Good job

I like it a lot, I just think it should have gotten a little bit more upbeat about halfway through or near the end, bu still very good song man

Astrix