Reviews for "- Aftermath -"

Amazing.

Pure awesomeness. Thank you for making this =]

Thanks for the review!

magnificent

i absolutely love this song. it definately sounds like something that would be in the dvd menu. great job on this one man. ill be sure to check out the others. hope to hear more.

-Snyper

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you liked it!

Good.

Fit your description perfectly in my opinion. It also sounded a lot like something out of the "Saw" soundtrack, which is a compliment by the way. I love the soundtrack from those movies. Creepy, powerful, yet subtle.

Thanks for the comments!

That's one hell of a compliment, thank you. Hopefully I can come up with more worthy of that kind of praise.

Shweet

You definitely got my attention with this song. Fav'd and Sav'd. However, this song is fine as it is except that it needs to be more loopable for a song so short. Is there a way you can make a loopable version? I'll be keeping an eye on more of your work, homie. Great work!

Thanks for the review!

I can definitely make a loopable one, although I'm pretty swamped with projects at the moment. I'll definitely put it on my list of things to do though.

Thanks again, I'm glad you liked it.

Pretty good.

can anyone say "repetitive"?! jk. it fits the title. but if you want it to really be the aftermath i would recommend replacing the "clapping" sound with something less sudden and sharp. maybe a nice church bell *faded and quiet* or even a muffled deep drum sound? good though.