Reviews for "- Aftermath -"

Very Fitting!

Best I've heard for the description you gave! :O
I can just picture this playing in the menu of some heavy combat game or battle movie. :o... Would be great for credits too :D!

5/5 10/10

Thanks for the comments!

Yes, I think in and of itself, the song's not much. But when considered in its intended medium it changes your perspective.

Thanks again for the review!

~SinJim

I'll be using this in a future flash.

Great work. I'll keep this bookmarked for my next one.

SinJim responds:

Wow, thanks for the comments. Let me know when it's up so I can check it out. Also don't forget to credit me :D! Heh, thanks again for the review!

yea, pretty cool!

it's worth to be on weekly top 5!
i liked!

SinJim responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

hmmm

reminds me anout runescape music

SinJim responds:

Haha, I remember playing Runescape awhile back. Although, I can't remember a song like this. Thanks for your review!

Im marrying this song.

I've listened to a lot of songs since I just registered, but so far this is the top I've heard. Man. What melody, what tune, what sound...its so nice. it makes me think of some sad moment in life or a movie. I hope its not big deal, I'll use this song as a background music to my website.

Your `When the Smokes Clears` is another one of my favorite. God bless you. Lol. Keep up the great work :)

Thanks for the comments!

I'm really glad you liked these pieces I'm coming out with. The feeling I was going for is obviously portrayed so that you could get the meaning. Hit me up with a link to your website so I can check out your stuff.

Just remember to credit me, thought :D!

Thanks again, I'm glad you enjoyed this!