Reviews for "- Aftermath -"

Horrid visions

I see a war torn earth on the verge of APOCOLYPSE and global warming has made earth nearly unstable.

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the comments, those images definitely fit with what I had in mind.

Excellent!

I can really see this at the title screen of a DVD, maybe flickering between some scenes. On its own it probably wouldn't satisfy me, but in this context... very nice.

Thanks for the review!

good song

I can see this being used in an action film, where the big climax fight where almost everything is destroyed, and the hero needs to take revenge. 10/10, 5/5

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the review! Yea it would definitely fit in that type of action segment.

Yeah, it would fit...

Yeah, it would fit great to a menu on a DVD or in a flashmovie here in Newgrounds! It's only to wait and see! Very good one! It maybe ( just maybe... ) could have been a little bit longer, but i think that it was great even if i fought that it was a little bit short! But, hey! There's got to be something new! Great job!

( And now i have no trouble wondering about witch song i shall remove to get this in my musicplayer! I had an MP3 with only 256MB, but in christmas i got a musicplayer called "ZEN" with 2GB! I'm still happy! :D )
Can't wait for your next one! Brilliant! :)
-Benjamin

SinJim responds:

Haha, congrats on the present and thanks a lot for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed this one, there should be another on the way as well.

nice job