For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for ""Clown""

this is suprise mode

this is cool but shot and live in peace jeff weisse
ps even if i dont know u see ya

so so sad =[

you are sooo greatly missed.
<33

rip hunny<3

everyone that thinks he's a "sick fuck" get a life
this kid was amazing, and i miss him greatly. =/

i can't believe your dead

that was a good animation. i wish you didn't shoot those innocent people. if i had known you i would have helped you with the pain of life. i know you'll never read this but...R.I.P i hope your in heaven. i know you did something evil but i think you just didn't have any other idea on how to escape life. we don't start out bad, it is life experience that molds the wicked man.(poam i heard in the purgatory flash game)

cool

shit this is pretty good but to damn short.

It is a shame he killed those people, he was talented and could've went somewhere with this, maybe if that Multi/Parallel Universe theory is true, there is a Universe where he didn't commit the shooting and rose to the top like Edd Gould or something like that, but hey, that's my opinion.
RIP dude, wherever you may be.