Reviews for ""Clown""

cool

when i die i will meet you in hell

i respect you...........angle of death

pretty cool

this was a kick ass animation to bad he aint alive to make more.

Very Well Done

Weise could of gone far in Animation

The many that are judging weise wouldnt be doing so if it happened to your family and friends
JUDGE NOT a person unless you walked in their shoes or lived their life NOONE LIVED HIS LIFE ENDURED HIS PAIN OR KNOWS HOW HE FELT So how can you Judge?
IGNORANCE IS BLIND!!!

Wow...

I remember this,This was submitted 3 days after i discovered newgrounds,It was a splended flash back then and now...I do wish i could have seen more before the tradgity,RIP Jeff.

I thought that this was very well made. Considering that it's been ten years since this was uploaded, I figured that I should say something about it. Jeff Weise appears to have been rather talented in this kind of animation, and it's unfortunate what he ended up doing less than five months after this was posted.