Reviews for "Average Chick (Dress-Up)"

?

why did her bra come off?

Bed Grapgics.....terrible

i just wanna say ewwwwww

EhFilms responds:

"Bed" graphics? I didn't draw a bed.
Why don't you draw one and I'll let you know if I can do better. (what an informative review)

GET A LIFE AND A GIRL SO YOU DONT NEED THIS SHIT

GET A LIFE AND A GIRL SO YOU DONT NEED THIS SHIT YOU DUMB FUCKS

Some has to say it:

People, lets be honest; yes, its true, dressing up games are for perverts. I believe that one of the most requested topics here in Newgrounds are dress ups.
What do most people expect from this kind of games?
To be able to strip the character, to execute perverted actions. Im really not looking forward to a game which includes clothing in which you cannot look at a boob; I say this as a man.

Oh yes! Lets dress a cute girl and test different combinations to make her look so cool! This is so much fun!
PATHETIC. Even more pathetic than the perverts playing sim dates.
Thats all I have to say.

Ok..

I hated the music, any type of rap I hate...