Reviews for "Average Chick (Dress-Up)"

good one

a well done dress-up game. dress-ups are very stale and uninteresting, but i liked the originality in this one, and the graphics and design of both the girl and the clothing/backgrounds.

Take her pantie off

Nothing new...

This is nothing that excites me, I just see these games for horny little children who are curious about the opposite sex or can't get any...

I WAS GONNA EAT THAT CAKE!!

i think dress-ups are lame unless they're funny or weird, etc, but i'm giving you a good score for that Brak song! TOO friggin funny. we loves the brak. i'm taking a point off for making her bra removable though cuz it's just unneccessary. *shrug* 4/5

Weird

You must have been bored. So was I.

Boredom, uniting douche bags sence 1812

EhFilms responds:

Thank you. That was very helpful.
I wasn't bored. I'm sorry if you were.
As for "douche bag"... speak for yourself, dearie.