Reviews for "War."

Perfect!

This shows the pointlesssness of war, and how it stupidly starts and never ends. The music is perfecly suited, even though it's inunderstandable. Good Job!

Fantastic!

It perfectly captures the pointlessness of war and the smooth graphics are good too.The music was suitable as well, though I had no idea what he was saying.Good Job!

I can't stop watching this.

This animation is nothing short of inspiring and one of the best animations of all time, I love the music I love the Animation I love absolutely fucking everything about it. Please make more thingsl ike this so that I can get some more variety in my watching of these things besides watching this all the fucking time because I FUCKIGN LOVE IT!!111 >:3333

Anybody who dosent like this is a real asshole.

This is the best >:3

ANd it goes quite well with my drunken rage ^^

The Best

This is the best flash video ever i watched it many time never gets old.

Cool