Reviews for "War."

its so true

LOVED the music, very cool

Actually...

Ruffy, the lyrics are about how a man who worked for the mafia (Dominique) had to protect an important figure inside the mafia (Tony). Tony wanted to play Russian Roulette, and drags Dominique into playing, and Dominique is confessing to Father Martin (the priest who is actually corrupt, and under control of the mafia). The fact that Father Martin is corrupt is the basis for the repitition of "Og bare Fader Martin vett kva som ligge bak et halleluja" (which translates to "And only Father Martin knows what lies behind a Halleluja")

Oh and ruffy, check the song "Fra Sjåfør til Passasjer" (From Chaffour to Passenger)
It's basically Dominique confessing to Father Martin, (To be degraded from Chaffour to Passenger is basically receiving boots of cement)

Also see the song "Rullett"
Which is basically about Tony playing Russian Roulette, and losing.

Even though I speak Norwegian, and understand the lyrics and such, it didn't take from the flash movie.

Nice Animation, I remember when it first came out.

extremely well done!

ruffythepirate, thanx for telling us what it means. at long last, i know what they are saying (i was thinking it was turkish or something like that) the words may not fit, but the sounds of the song mix so harmoniously. this is one of the best flshes ever.

To: Loy6

The lyrics are in Norwegian, and is about a guy who was tricked into playing Russian roulette with a gangster bosses son. The poor guy won the roulette, and now the mob will be after him. He asks his father what to do, and his father tells him to find the gangster-sons double, give him lots of money and then flee the country. The refrain (which is repeated in the ending) means: "Only Father Martin knows what lies behind a hallelujah" (father as in a priest, not actually his dad). The song says nothing about what happens to this poor guy.
I give the video 8 stars because its a nice video, but the song is about something completely else than the video, which kind of steals the focus when you understand the lyrics.

11 out of 10

This animation depicts the reality which is wars started for no reasons. It's pretty damn awesome too.