Reviews for "Elevator Music"

gud mus1c

Best song in the entire galaxy of all universes universe of a universe within a universe of the existence of the universe bringing us up to the universe of the universe of the universe of the universe of the universes verses verses verses verses verses universe within the greatest of the greatest of the greatest with a universe of a 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999xinfinity universes... In my opinion. 5/5

This is better than all rap music EVER made I love this song.

I may never got off the elevator...

Thanks a lot! My life is now confined to living in an elevator for the rest of my meager existence! How will I get my own work done?! D':

(j/k) :p

Someone spiked the tune guys