For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Elevator Music"

Great

I don't think it's too complex at all. The beauty of a song like this is that it IS complex but sounds incredibly simple.

The xylophone(sp?) sounds great, and the melody work is amazing. The pads in the back ground have a sort of james bond sound to them, and bass line is simple and catchy.

The percussion is very subtle, but it gets the job done. Overall a very simple but effective loop.

Aweasomly Aweasome!

^u^

It's nice, but a bit too complex in my opinion.

Like it fits the idea quite well, instrumentally it fits the elevator music idea, but the melody seems a bit fast and kind of more like a professionally done solo or something at a live performance...on the xylophone. Which I'm also agreeing with other people too about the background synth/pad. It sounds like it's getting ready to start a James Bond movie. I can almost see this playing in an elevator just before Bond gets out, and then it would start his actual theme. Good job.

I LOVE THIS MUSIC

I GIVE 1000 sytars the best game

ha ha

this reminds me of that video of when pico is in a store!