Reviews for "Blow Up A Fat Guy"

An interactive story of discrimination and deciet

This story begins in the dark recesses of the human psyche, a place where discrimination runs rampant and we are free to live out our most twisted fantasy. The story then takes the psychological road trip a step further by throwing you into a real life situation. With over 100 different endings and countless playable characters, this game is a force to be reckoned with, taking you on a rocket ride through the depths of the human soul.

um...... no

this was a stupid peice of shit, nothing new, it was short. The graphics sucked, the music was annoying. And you had to much time to kill him in such a small area.

and this was fun too....

more senseless violence from the same bloke.... I like his style. And I like his choice in music for this little escapade. Keep up the mindless violence. It's what makes NG great.

You're fuggin' crazy

I like the game, and the music fits in pretty well too. That is the funniest looking fat dude I've ever seen

SImple yet fun.

This is a better game than "Run 'em Down", and it still retains the same wackiness. As with other JKCinema production, the music and graphics are what make this worthwhile.