Reviews for "Blow Up A Fat Guy"

Great original idea

That was a whole lot of fun; But then it ended. Make another longer one with more stuff.

Baron Reviews!

In-Fuckin-Credible! That dorky looking fat guy blew up real good ... heh.... Was that a lollypop or a baloon he had? Oh well, it doesnt matter cuz now he's blown up! And I especially liked the part that calls you a lunatic... Well Done, Bravo! NAVAJO_DEATH SUCKS!

HeeHeeHee

I had to give this movie a 10, simply on the grounds that the fat guy looked exactly like my school's former principal, Mr. Sussman, who is quadriplegic (Dumb bastard fell off of a roof). It was great to see Mr. Sussman fully functional again, as it was to blow him up.
Good, wholesome fun for the whole family!

yeeeees

this is brilliant, even better than old lady gets killed cos you get to blow up the fat guy. I hate fat (obesely fat) people, they have no excuse.

Great graphics and fantastic sound even when you know exactly when to drop the bomb you still come back for more

what about Blow up a fat guy II with extra bombs and choice of fat guy

JKCinema is great

yea, im gonna start givin all his stuff 10s, like i used to do with Classic Nintendo and some stuff by Mudman Clan...he needs to put "weed, the million diollar sack challenge" up here so i can give it a good review