Reviews for "Blow Up A Fat Guy"

Damn Fat People

:D I love killing fat people but this wasn't done so well :( Too easy! Oh well at least the fat bastard rots in hell!

This game kicks some serious Ass.

This game rocks, i like the music and how he's dressed. and then blowing him up!

It's so stupid, it's funny.

Damn, this game is just so stupid, it's funny.
I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF FOR 15 MINUTES STRAIGHT!
GOOD JOB!

EXCELLENT!

Basic doesn't even begin to describe this game, it is simple to the point of stupidity and yet still manages to be top class entertainment, great stuff.

p.s love the way the fat dude splits in half.

Basic and that's ok

Like I said...basic...BUT, there's nothing wrong with that. Big bloody bastard goes boom, bad music loop, wierd interface...I think we got a fuckin' Picasso on our hands folks! =) hehe...decent work..keep it up