Reviews for "Blow Up A Fat Guy"

Mildly amusing.

I'm being generous with the star because of the music. Fun and short, obviously not original, I had too much fun for what this is though.

it was funny

Funny could use more ideas though maybe an improved backround or something the backround was a tad lacking something to work on I supose but I did find this pretty funny stuff here so nice job here on this one, anyways keep up the good work

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More stuff to do and some backrounds differant from wha you have

~X~

Maybe this guy does deserve to be blown up. This still made no sense to me. Shouldn't he have a health bar? How could I tell when he was doing to die? It was too boring. Well, everyone was mostly at this time.

It gets better later. I can say that about everyone. It needs way more detail. The music's alright. It's just pretty dumb.

Just in case you're wondering, the song's called "Up & Down" by Vengaboys.