For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Arthas"

Review : Art

Epicness of drawing . . . but it looks like a photo . . . well awesome shadowing and armour!

YEAH!!

THAT!!!!!!! IS!!!!!!! BAD!!!!!!!!! ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome

Make the eyes of Arthas blue lights.
But its is very cool to make this.

ALL LIFE MUST END!!

Nice.. but i only have one problem considering he controls the scourge and he killed his humanity... but i see his face too gentle or i mean i dont see the rage the hate. Like if someone has stolen his armor and wearing it on a portrait and giving it back :) but hey this is just an opinion nice one none the less. (sorry if i wrote something not grammatically correct english is not my first language)

arthas, arthas, arthas

The road to hell is paved with good intentions...
I really enjoy your approach, Arthas was a great hero at one point, there is a man underneath all the evil and by depicting both sides of this character you've brought an artistic dynamic beyond visual aesthetics well done looking forward to more