Reviews for "Soundboard - Scooby Doo"

If anyone has headache go on and click all the buttons one after the other. It helps you forget your sickness :)
SPOILER ALERT
I'm not responsible if you get hurt :)

Cyberdevil responds:

Spoiler alert, lol. Yeah you can really make some masterful mixes with this, if you're quick enough maybe even get everything to play at the same time. :) Thanks for the review!

Nice job

Good stuff!

Thanks.

Cool layout

This was a well designed soundboard. I liked the buttons and layout, I thought it was well done. As you said in your author's comments, you can't really use this for prank phone calls which brought the score down a bit. The sounds were of pretty good quality too. Some more sounds would have been nice though. I also liked the Stop All Sounds button. Overall, good job on this one.

7/10
~ Z

Thanks!

I used to watch this show when i was 7

... but the latin spanish version, however it was really nice to know how were the voices of the characters in the english version. Obviously the quality musn't be great since these are recordings from the shows... but it's OK
7/10
4/5

Note: The theme song is catchy :)

Thanks!

generally cute :)

Haha well now -Cd- I'm not going to say how this belongs in the audio portal anymore because I see now it is a file size too big and is supposed to be a flash soundboard...
And a very good flash soundboard at that! I love this whole Scooby Doo style it is very cute and brings back a lot of good old memories haha! There is also plenty to choose from and you can really see the relevance of Scooby Doo here - all the voices are spot on, you have included pictures of the characters (and even a picture of the mystery machine itself) and also a 'stop' button in the style of a cartoon haunted house! It's amazing how much you can create out of one certain style and the only thing I would suggest is to make the buttons a little better looking and the text a bit more fancy, but then again that isn't really important.
Overall though a generally fun soundboard to mess around with that brings back some old loved childhood (well back when I was 5 anyway) memories, well done! =D

You have just been reviewed by
~T_C

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks for the great review TC!!!This was one of my first submissions,so i know the buttons dont look that great,and there are a couple of other things i want to change as well as add some scrappy doo sounds,but i dont have the .fla file anymore so i cant change it.Glad you like it though!;)