Reviews for "Soundboard - Scooby Doo"

Scooby scooby DOO!

Well You are right I havn't seen a sB for this cartoon on NG. You could have used a feew more sound clips. I would think there are more available for this show. Good job on doign an orginal sound board.

Cyberdevil responds:

This was the first soundboard i made,so i didnt know how to optimize the audio in this one,thats why i didnt add more soundclips.If i still had the .fla i could have updated it though,but i dont.Thanks for the great review!

hey that was good

great game dude this was a good game hey i uptaded in review list iml ike ranked 19 now thats cool sad that u got banned and lost tones of review i got banned once but i said bad stuff great movie man hope i bcome a great reviewer like you man like every other that has more reviews then me i see you all as my suppirior :)lol good work tho

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks.Your ranked 19 now?Thats great.You only need about 2000 reviews to catch up.haha,yeah,bans really suck,and they last for so long too.Oh well,thanks for the review!

again

not bad at all for what it is. fun stuff.

(ps you sure these are public domain?)

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanx again!Yeah,im sure these are public domain.=DYouve reviewed all my submissions now,thats great!

Another great piece of work...

Yo, dude i am a great fan of your work! the sound loops you have are sweet. and i also happen to be a big fan of scooby doo.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanx for the 10!Thanx for the review too!Im glad you like my workz,im glad you like scooby doo too,caz so do i!

ehh.... scooby doo....

scooby doo is alright, i didn't know you were a scooby doo fan cyberdevil,lol. how did you get the sounds for this? nice background.

Cyberdevil responds:

The sounds are from a far away place called internet,that i have visited a long time ago.heheh,im glad you liked it!Well,now you know im a scooby doo fan.=)Glad you liked this one too!