Fun at first, gets boring and repetitive fast
At first glance the game seems pretty well put together and fun, however after a short time playing it I found the following to be exceptionally annoying;
- The "Numb" status effect is uncurable (this really killed the game for me, as I had to "Warp" from the dungeon every time i wanted to be healed)
- The experience system is flawed, characters take too long to level up
- The constant humor (attempts) can be annoying at times, especially for those who want a serious RPG. e.g. "Special ring that does lots of stuff lololol" gets on my nerves after a bit
- Too much dialogue
- Cheap, low-blow boss encounters where the game doesn't prepare you for the boss. For example, the Lake Hag and first encounter with "Heros", you're just walking along and bam you're in a boss fight with no warning whatsoever. Large design flaw.
- Too small of a timing window for the Offensive and Defensive reactions, especially with spells.
I just wasn't able to finish the game because of the design flaw that numbness cannot be cured, rendering choice character useless. This happened to me at the catacombs twice and I just closed out the window.
Other than that, I respect your coding/composing/graphic abilities. It's a good game from a technical standpoint, it's just lacking in the fun factor area.
Awesome cept for save bugs
Well its awesome i love the story and its really fun but i got really far in the game but when i went to reload my game after i died my save wasnt there??? You should really fix this bug cause i was pissed and sad(crying sad). Ive quit the game all together, even though i love the game this is way too fustrating.
i was in the shop in goznor, after the french dude gave us the quest to go to the mine, i just bought 2 leather helms and a copper ring, i press z and it freezes -_-
It looks like it can be great, but there's waaaay too much dialogue in my opinion.
But you should work on the glitches. I came across a problem that when you saved over a old file it would erase all saved files meaning I had to save twice in order to insure that I had a saved file. Otherwise I loved the game and can't wait to see more from you although I have not finished the game.