Reviews for "Mardek Rpg: Chapter 2"

^_^ Was waiting for this one to come out !

Yeah I'd have to say this is the sequel to the RPG that had the best joke "Don't let the bedbugs randomly battle you in your sleep"
I still think of that joke and lol.
Again, best flash RPG out there n_n

Best RPG on newgrounds

Best RPG on newgrounds.

ok!

hmm the people should level up evenly

freakin awsome

Outstanding RPG, great combat system,story line, i love your humor with the item info, and i say its good enough to be a RPG game to be played on a PSP or DS. i would buy it anyways.when is the next one coming out.

here are some things to improve on the next one. healing should get as much EXP as attacking cause 100 exp is not very much since mardek heals 90% of the time so hes normally my lowest lvl character. aslo physical damage needs to be higher becouse my caster and paladin seemed to always kill them in 1 or 2 hits while it takes mardek and dougen (cant remeber how to spell it) dealing like 15 damage at the last boss.\

thats all i can think of right now. once again Best RPG on NG i <3 you!

Amazing

I can tell you put a lot of thought into making this game. I love the classic RPG feel it has to it, and I find your brand of comedic relief quite refreshing. I have yet to finish it, but from what I have played so far, I can see plenty of imporvements from chapter one, and you have done a really great job with this series. Keep up the good work!