It was an ok game, it had good graphics, a decent background, decent main menu ambient, and ok gameplay.
But there's some problems that prevented this from being 5 out of 5 stars!
1. Prisoners cannot be saved. Their interaction was omitted according to the description of the game. But that makes them useless in the game.
2. Only three enemy types in the entire game, they all look the same too.
3. No way to regain any health throughout the entire game. You could of at least made health items extremely rare instead of nonexistent.
4. The game takes place in only one hell tower. The other two hell towers are....
to be continued!
It won't be.
5. No character backstory, he's just a prisoner at the hell towers. He doesn't even have a name. It could have been just a brief backstory.
6. Also no helltower backstory. From what i could see in the game, they seem to kidnap people and turn them into zombies......but why and how???
7. Because of all of the above that I have mentioned, the games feels incomplete. Like it was rushed just so it can get on the front page.
This could have been a classic. But instead, it's just an average game nowadays on Newgrounds.
3 out of 5 stars...