00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LaurenYoung98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

86,949 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:07:26

Im just exited because im getting my gamertag this weekend!!!!! hoorah!
It's awesome with 4 players, not so much with 2 or 3.

Some people say that you fight zombie Hitler on level 100.
Is that true? It's understandable but I don't know.
No , theres no bosses or anything , and Nazi Zombies never ends. But I like to joke that if we get to a high enough level the game will break :P

In my opinion, its a great zombie mode and if they just spiced it up a bit they could have a zombie mode to rival the greats. ( gears of war 2, left 4 dead, etc.)
Plus, i wouldnt mind facing a 4-ton lethargic, pulsating and pussing hitler. To me that just seems like a good time.

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:10:29

At 1/7/09 07:25 AM, PadreBueno wrote:
At 1/7/09 02:01 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:

At 1/6/09 05:56 PM, PadreBueno wrote: Do you still need a 360 leader?

I'll be glad to fill the spot! :)
O rly?

Being the leader of the division is not always fun. You have to work somewhat harder than other members, cause your the one updating the member's list, and your the one doing all the cool stuff like setting awards and tournaments and writting down all the sooooo awesome infos.

I'm fine with doing that stuff dude, I'm not a pussy.\

Don't worry. I can easily handle crap like that.

That's what we will see :)
Everyone as to climb up the ranks.
And if I see that you are posting quite often and that you care about the clan, than I could consider giving your the lead of the 360 division :)

Just start by adding the members who are on the list of the 360 division.
I am right now working on a tournament for the PS3 divison, so maybe you could set one for the 360 division, if anyone is interrested :)

I'm still taking inscriptions for the PS3 tournament by the way guys.

1- Ripper
2- Duff
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

We only have two inscriptions for the moment.
If you want informations about the tourney, just tell me :)

At 1/7/09 11:11 AM, B4gle wrote:
At 1/7/09 02:00 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Talking about glitches... Treyarch sucks !!!
What the fuck ?!? You can get under the map on Castle and on Roundhouse ?!?
This is shit !!! And they are not even fucking patching the shit !!!
I'm so freakin tired of getting killed by a lamer who's camping under the map !!!
That's basically why the Hardcore Team Deathmatch game mode just freakin sucks on cod5... you can glitch on every map, and I DO MEAN EVERYFUCKING MAP !!!

I'M SO MAD I'M GOING FUCKING INSANAWNJHKGEKJLNVJEKHJKE !J"KU* "!NMFJ N"!!! !R( * 1!!! asd f
I didn't know about being able to go under the maps :OOOOO

Well.. yeah...
On Castle and Roundhouse.
I don't know about the other maps thought...

But theres that annoying trick thing in the map Castle that lets you go up into the tower without going up the ladder or through that hallway , you like climb up the side of it then you can walk around and shoot everyone up there without worrying about bouncing betties placed all over the usual spots.

loll, poor camper :P

I was just playing an hour ago and I was all up there with my sniper and I was all like "OH YAH DOUBLE KILL - NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO KILL ME CAUSE I HAVE THOSE BOUNCING BETTIE - "

poor camper :P

*BAM*

Got shot in the head by some 10 year old with a FG42 who climbed up the side somehow.

I think they will fix all the glitches , they fixed the ones for the Nazi Zombies so they'll probably fix these ones too.

Maybe on the 360 these glitches just don't exists...
and I have heard of a glitch on Nazi Zombie, but I don't know how to do it :P

And at least the zombies are not going to complain about you glitching...
I think it's worst when you play online, against other users and that you glitch on them... :(

Some promotions btw :P

B4gle - b4gle is promoted to the rank of Sergeant

well... only one promotion :P

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:25:40

Dammit!
Whatever I don't really give a fuck what my rank is, as long as it's not private.

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:30:35

At 1/7/09 05:25 PM, PadreBueno wrote: Dammit!
Whatever I don't really give a fuck what my rank is, as long as it's not private.

lol
calm down :P
You'll get a rank up pretty soon if you keep being active, calm down :P
You've been a member for something like 2 days now, just relax and take your time, your the newest member in here :P

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:31:41

I am going to get the Flamethrower and Glitch on Zombies again exept this time i will set something aginst my R1 button and leave for the Day letting my guy Flame zombies for hours on end. Just to see ( If i manage to kill them all ) How many levels i can bypass through this feat.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:34:44

lol
calm down :P
You'll get a rank up pretty soon if you keep being active, calm down :P
You've been a member for something like 2 days now, just relax and take your time, your the newest member in here :P

Are you not considering me a member? If not then i would love to join. And rank up! eventually.....

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:49:53

At 1/7/09 05:34 PM, Nestman12 wrote:
Are you not considering me a member? If not then i would love to join. And rank up! eventually.....

I guess :P
what's your psn or gamertag?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:52:22

At 1/7/09 05:49 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

my gamertag is NaMeN21 but that doesn't really matter without live.
Im getting Live this weekend though, a ear subscription.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 17:56:30

At 1/7/09 05:52 PM, Nestman12 wrote:
At 1/7/09 05:49 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:

Ok, I'll add you to the list anyway, and as soon as you will get your subscription you should add some of the guys to your friend list.

Official Newgrounds Call of Duty 5: World At War Headquarters Members List

Ng name - CoD:WAW name (or code for Wii)

--- PS3 ---

Division Leader

HeavenDuff - HeavenDuff

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

BobbaQ - KillSwitch_Bob
theripper00 - Ripper00

Sergeant

TheUnKnownVoice - theunknownvoice
benjadaninja - uncle_benja

Corporal

Torkelson - Tork14
Grangers710 - Granger710
jtm17 - jtm17

Private

El-Duego - Stranjak
scetch00 - SketchyMidnight
doody1 - Rawwwr456
hektur - Garba6e
Voxphile - fishfam6
sharpes - Sharpe365
DocSprite - DocSprite
DarkSoldier - TheDark360

--- XBOX360 ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

B4gle - b4gle

Corporal

corbin - CorbinNG
toastman7007 - Lordheadless

Private

SpamBurger - Double 0 z
kaulme93 - kaulme93
jaammiie - Jaammiie
xBADMANx - III MaNiiAc III
36Holla - Triple 6 Holla
XxTheWorldIsYoursxX - Xx F3ZZ xX
Xavierthewarlord - Sniperbullfred
symbolcymbal - SymbolCymbal
hawkkid777 - TheNewReference
LITTLEJONER - littledarth
pizzaman117 - timberwolf619
chubzilla100 - BioterroristEgg
WadeFulp - WadeNG
RebelliousStudios - Caneras
Timex247 - EliteXF7
PadreBueno - General Gasher
Nestman12 - NaMeN21 (No lieve connection yet)

--- PC ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

Private

--- Wii ---

Division Leader

General

Major

First Lieutenant

Sergeant Major

Sergeant

Corporal

NeonFlame126 - NeonFlame126 (476908884732)

Private

esko-man - Toxin13 (141906709575)

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 18:02:24

Lego my eggo bitches!

Not really. I was just wondering if sniping or bum rushing comes up with more kills. I've trie both.

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 18:07:42

\

Ok, I'll add you to the list anyway, and as soon as you will get your subscription you should add some of the guys to your friend list.

Would you like me to make a website to store this info? I think it might make your job a tad easier.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 18:30:16

At 1/7/09 06:07 PM, Nestman12 wrote: \

Would you like me to make a website to store this info? I think it might make your job a tad easier.

We used to have website for t he cod4 clan, but our dear general Oxymaniac just died and stopped taking care of it.
But if you want to, you can build up a website for us :)
that's a cool idea.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 18:47:25

At 1/7/09 06:02 PM, PadreBueno wrote: Lego my eggo bitches!

Not really. I was just wondering if sniping or bum rushing comes up with more kills. I've trie both.

I am more of a Run and Fuck you up Rambo style player and I do amass alot of kills. I dont like to snipe as much on WAW but love acog m40 on Cod4. I use silenced weapons and Run and Gun

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 19:03:12

sent you a message duff

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-07 20:48:44

At 1/7/09 06:47 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
At 1/7/09 06:02 PM, PadreBueno wrote: Lego my eggo bitches!

I am more of a Run and Fuck you up Rambo style player and I do amass alot of kills. I dont like to snipe as much on WAW but love acog m40 on Cod4. I use silenced weapons and Run and Gun

We all know about this mister Rambo

At 1/7/09 07:03 PM, Nestman12 wrote: sent you a message duff

awesome !!

Also...

5000th post !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 12:20:03

I'm kind of like you except for I always lead in deaths. Well... that was in CoD4 but in CoD WaW i have been getting more kills then deaths in matches or sometimes i just get deaths and no kills...

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 15:27:09

At 1/8/09 12:20 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
I'm kind of like you except for I always lead in deaths. Well... that was in CoD4 but in CoD WaW i have been getting more kills then deaths in matches or sometimes i just get deaths and no kills...

That sucks, Try this you might like it. I had not found my Favorite class in WAW yet untill the Otherday. Me and Unknown were playing Cap the Flag and I threw on PPsh with Double Tape and Steady aim...RAPE. I toped out the Board every Match. I fucking love it if it had a Silencer it would be just like my Baby the P90.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 16:18:47

That would own. Seriously.

Oh and Duff, it would be awesome if we had a clan war soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 16:20:54

At 1/8/09 04:18 PM, PadreBueno wrote:

???, How in the Hell would we do that, make a basterd child System called the Playbox33. Elaborate good sir.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 17:07:06

At 1/8/09 04:20 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:

???, How in the Hell would we do that, make a basterd child System called the Playbox33. Elaborate good sir.

Actually, if any of you visit Callofduty.com's forum you will notice that there is a clan system soon to come. I guess this will lead to a patch for the game as anyone can just change their clan tag to any clan they want. So, this should lead to the cancellation of being able to change your clan tag whenever the hell you feel like it. I just hope that this is what Treyarch has in mind and that they will release this new clan system soon.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 17:39:56

add me to the tourny duff

and if you use the thompson with round drum and double tap .....it is just like the ppsh with stopping power...........awesome as it gets and i'm about to add all the guys from the newgorunds ps3 section so add me fuckers and if i play anytime this week i will suck we started doing workouts for football and there are a MEGA BITCH so yeah love me or hate me is still an Obsession if you love me thank you! if you hate awww....fuck you!

and for that whole rambo style or cool sniper style i get my ass kicked sometimes when i rush so when ever than happens i snipe in the back and get dogs then i go back to submachine guns and i rape

i think the answer to that question depends on what type of person u r and how well you play on diffrent maps.........lots of varriables to take in while picking what class you want to use that game or when the game starts....

ummmm peace ot and hope you have fun going back to school.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 17:54:33

Docsprite add me dude and everyone else i sent a friend request to ADD ME!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 18:43:03

At 1/8/09 06:17 PM, B4gle wrote:
At 1/7/09 05:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
poor camper :P
Thats how I win man!

Some promotions btw :P

B4gle - b4gle is promoted to the rank of Sergeant

well... only one promotion :P
D
It almost feels like getting a rank up in the game it's self ! Thanks Heaven!

And to get a conversation going , I remember we talked about this a while ago in the CoD4 clan , I know a lot of you listen to music when you play so whats "your song" that gets you pumped when your playing?

Can't say I play with music on. It's sort of distracting. Then again,maybe Death Metal isn't the most viable music to play. Maybe I'll try it again sometime.

I've been Fab since the re-design,have you?

JUST BECAUSE I LISTEN TO COREY HART :'[

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 19:09:33

At 1/8/09 05:07 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 1/8/09 04:20 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:

Actually, if any of you visit Callofduty.com's forum you will notice that there is a clan system soon to come. I guess this will lead to a patch for the game as anyone can just change their clan tag to any clan they want. So, this should lead to the cancellation of being able to change your clan tag whenever the hell you feel like it. I just hope that this is what Treyarch has in mind and that they will release this new clan system soon.

in fact, what Ripper meant is that the guy who talked about having a clan war, is playing on the 360 and the he said something we couldn't understand.

So yes... elaborate good sir...

1- What's a clan war?
2- How the fuck should we do this? You have a 360, and I play on PS3
3- There's no 3...
4- I really do not know where you messed up DarkSoldier, but I really do not have any kind of clue of where you messed to go a total opposite way from what Ripper said. I really do not see how these two subjects are related in anyway :P

But your sure that they are going to change the clan tag system so we can't change it?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 19:12:27

Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did WaW get a PC port?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 19:24:56

At 1/8/09 07:12 PM, DocSprite wrote: Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did WaW get a PC port?

You may be the stupidest person on the face of the earth!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 19:53:25

At 1/8/09 07:24 PM, PadreBueno wrote:
At 1/8/09 07:12 PM, DocSprite wrote: Whoa, whoa, whoa. When did WaW get a PC port?
You may be the stupidest person on the face of the earth!

............OWND

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-08 21:48:32

At 1/8/09 08:08 PM, B4gle wrote:
I think he just meant we should play against another clan like a Gamebattles style thing.

Yea, it sounds like he meant something like that.

PS3 - Sharpe365 | COD:WaW Clan | Guild Wars Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-09 01:46:25

the website is officially up. i sent the address to duff, whenever he wants to realease it for veiwage he may.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-09 03:39:34

At 1/8/09 09:48 PM, sharpes wrote:
At 1/8/09 08:08 PM, B4gle wrote:
I think he just meant we should play against another clan like a Gamebattles style thing.
Yea, it sounds like he meant something like that.

if you guys feel like creating a NewG team on GameBattles, just go for it guys !!!

At 1/9/09 01:46 AM, Nestman12 wrote: the website is officially up. i sent the address to duff, whenever he wants to realease it for veiwage he may.

Nah dude, it's your work, you deserve to be the one to present it to the clan :)
Nice job though, that's a fucking good start :)