00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Interloping just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

566,952 Views | 8,190 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 11:50:39

At 8/25/09 03:21 AM, Frank-The-Hedgehog wrote: Sure it's a good idea? They might force send you to those "un-gay" programs, since they've gone far enough as sending you to bible camp.

Well I've been there twice, mainly cause my parents thought I was "bi curious" I just have to deal with other bible thumpers for a month listening to quotes from the bible and I get to have "relationships" with the other guys once it's bed-time, so it's not too bad.

thelittleemo is mai butt buddy ;D

96 bitter beings

Whose Line is it anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 11:53:20

Well I've told my school, I've gotten some weird looks and have been made fun of but that's nothing, I haven't told my parents yet, I'll wait until I get a boyfriend whose house I can stay at before I tell them.

96 bitter beings

Whose Line is it anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 12:59:32

At 8/25/09 07:52 AM, Podburrys wrote: Read Lost's words as 'Get the fuck away from the small mindedness and never look back'.

Who are you to tell people how they should read what I say as? Shouldn't you be in your room?

At 8/25/09 07:51 AM, Sawdust wrote: Today, I found out something very great.

I'm straight, woo!

Have fun with only 50% of the potential dating market.

At 8/25/09 11:57 AM, Reed wrote: mehh fuck waiting, you'll miss out on all the teenage relationship fun ! I have no idea what his situation is like but if he says he wants to then i say go for it mang, just know what your getting into cause someones bound to give you a hard time

Relationships shouldn't be primary fucking.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 17:20:26

At 8/24/09 11:52 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: I've been lonely for the longest time.

With my first relationship, we were separated by several states' distance, so that left me feeling lonely, wishing he was here with me. My second relationship only lasted two weeks. I don't feel as close to my irl friends as I'd like to be and I don't get any physical contact except for some quick hugs.

But, you all probably don't want to hear me complain about this any longer. Shit happens.

Anyways, school's starting up in about a week. There's some new kids coming into the grade, so I'm hoping to god there may be some dating opportunities there, though I'm not too optimistic about that. However, I am looking forward to seeing some of my friends again on a regular basis.

Congrats to you, Mich, for being engaged, btw. Hopefully you two will be able to move closer to each other soon.

Same here, i've been feeling lonely lately and once my new school starts in a couple of weeks i'm hoping there'll be some new people moving to my school that aren't homophobic for a change! :D

Wii Friend Code: 4886-1198-9735-4200

Xbox Live gamertag: bioshocker 666

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 19:13:48

If there's one thing that really boils my blood it's when people quote Leviticus and claim homosexuals go to hell.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 19:47:23

At 8/25/09 07:13 PM, SpartanBunny wrote: If there's one thing that really boils my blood it's when people quote Leviticus and claim homosexuals go to hell.

Welcome to the world.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 21:21:59

At 8/25/09 07:47 PM, Xenolithic wrote:
At 8/25/09 07:13 PM, SpartanBunny wrote: If there's one thing that really boils my blood it's when people quote Leviticus and claim homosexuals go to hell.
Welcome to the world.

The only place where you can hate entire groups of people based singularly based off of your ridiculous beleifs!

I love life but life has a boyfriend.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 22:08:10

At 8/25/09 09:21 PM, SorgensKammer wrote:
At 8/25/09 07:47 PM, Xenolithic wrote:
Welcome to the world.
The only place where you can hate entire groups of people based singularly based off of your ridiculous beleifs!

Damn IRL - we should PM a GM to sort that shit out. Trolling another group isn't allowed according to the Rules.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 22:32:51

When people quote Leviticus 18:22, linke them to some others by that guy to make them realize how ridiculous it is.

http://biblebabble.curbjaw.com/laws.htm

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 23:00:12

At 8/25/09 10:08 PM, Podburrys wrote: Damn IRL - we should PM a GM to sort that shit out. Trolling another group isn't allowed according to the Rules.

They've incited a flamewar. Get a mod in there to ban their asses.

At 8/25/09 10:32 PM, MICHhimself wrote: When people quote Leviticus 18:22, linke them to some others by that guy to make them realize how ridiculous it is.

Bookmarked.

I still maintain that fundamentalists merely hide behind the bible to support their bigotries. Anyone who has actually read Leviticus would know how ridiculous it actually is.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 23:45:57

The problem with the Bible, is that it's unbelievably outdated, being one of the most ancient books in the world, at a time where people were uneducated because there weren't enough discoveries to educate, society was in their toddler years, and people were unable to deal with problems in a civil way because humans were unevolved, so they simply roasted their problems. Everyone was confused, and weren't able to deal with abnormal things. People didn't know of their world, so they hoped there was a simple higher power that knew more than they did, and that they knew everything that needed to be known. This caused the Bible.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 04:55:17

Just a little question here for you all. It actually has nothing to do with the club, but do any of you get visual snow?

I have it all the time. It impairs my ability to focus on fine details, like the article I linked above said.
"...it can inhibit a person's daily life, making it difficult to read, see in detail and focus correctly."

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 08:31:36

At 8/26/09 04:55 AM, Xenolithic wrote: Just a little question here for you all. It actually has nothing to do with the club, but do any of you get visual snow?

Random, but yes actually sometimes. Very lightly but still there.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 09:09:45

At 8/26/09 04:55 AM, Xenolithic wrote: Just a little question here for you all. It actually has nothing to do with the club, but do any of you get visual snow?

I get that from time to time, but it's not constant.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 13:31:17

I have it all the time. It impairs my ability to focus on fine details, like the article I linked above said.
"...it can inhibit a person's daily life, making it difficult to read, see in detail and focus correctly."

As I recall, I get that when my eyes are open in a pitch black room. I think it's because eyes, naturally, are used to seeing pitch black, its hard to comprehend.

Also gays.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 19:01:49

At 8/26/09 01:31 PM, hhcash wrote: Also gays.

You rang?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 21:06:15

At 8/25/09 10:32 PM, MICHhimself wrote: When people quote Leviticus 18:22, linke them to some others by that guy to make them realize how ridiculous it is.

And that's exactly why. Besides, Christians don't even follow that shit.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 21:35:02

At 8/26/09 09:06 PM, SpartanBunny wrote:

And that's exactly why. Besides, Christians don't even follow that shit.

Indeed, that page is the proof that their reason is complete and utter bs.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 22:00:44

At 8/26/09 09:35 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Indeed, that page is the proof that their reason is complete and utter bs.

Lol, then it's almost as rich as when they say they hate gays. Wait, wait, didn't that God guy tell you to love everyone?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 22:46:59

At 8/26/09 07:01 PM, Xenolithic wrote:
You rang?

Nope, telemarketer.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 23:10:09

At 8/26/09 10:46 PM, hhcash wrote:
You rang?
Nope, telemarketer.

Are you happy with your long distance phone service?

I love life but life has a boyfriend.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-26 23:22:11

At 8/26/09 11:10 PM, SorgensKammer wrote:
You rang?
Nope, telemarketer.
Are you happy with your long distance phone service?

Nah, but it's ok, cause i only call people that live right next to me.

Also homo sapians.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-27 00:17:31

You rang?
Nope, telemarketer.

Oh, okay, my bad, man. I fucking hate telemarketers. Calling me at fucking 11PM.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-27 17:47:08

On a related note, have you ever had it where you begun to space-out, what your seeing begins to morph a bit and you actually have to blink manually?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-27 17:59:23

At 8/27/09 05:33 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I wore my "gay? fine by me" shirt to class yesterday and got a compliment on it and then the group I was in started talking about it and they were all supportive. :D

Most people are supportive. Personally, i believe that people are just unfamiliar with homosexuals, and have been told only bad. If you were once someone who didn't like gays, and you befriended one, you would learn to accept them because you would be closer to their shoes. It's the same thing with the mentally handicapped, most people that are involved in helping them normally (don't quote me on this) have a close relationship with someone in the same situation.

Anyway, I still get really depressed often because i know it's going to be really hard to find love around my town. What pisses me off more, is my straight friends that constantly complain they can't find a girlfriend. It's bullshit really, they can find some decent girl if they wanted to but choose not to, they just want the hot ones. They don't know what it's like being gay, not only do i have to be afraid of others, it's nearly impossible to find someone, ESPECIALLY in a high school. I don't know a single gay boy my age. I don't have ANY options.

Does anyone else wanna whine with me?

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-27 18:09:33

At 8/27/09 05:59 PM, hhcash wrote: Does anyone else wanna whine with me?

I guess, well I've finally came out as bisexual to my siblings but my mom doesn't want to think I'm bi. My sister is happy as hell though.

I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-27 22:45:30

At 8/27/09 10:39 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Same thing here really. My sibs know, they could tell before I told them. My mum doesn't want to believe it, probably has been getting used to it though. Don't talk about it with my dad, lol.

It was a geniune shocker for me. Oh well, my brother doesn't even care.

And yeah options really suck. It's like even harder than being straight and that is hard enough. I"ll find the girl for me one day. For now, I'll just keep looking. Shame so many girls I get crushes on have to be straight.

That's life. Sucks yet it is awesome sauce.

I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-28 06:36:55

At 8/27/09 05:59 PM, hhcash wrote: Does anyone else wanna whine with me?

Well my main whine-fest related to the first paragraph is old brought up crap which I've bitched a hundred times before about.

The second paragraph though, yeah, I'm lonely as fuck. It's even worse when you were bullied and called gay a lot.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-28 18:02:28

Sorry I was gone, I got banned. T.T

96 bitter beings

Whose Line is it anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-28 23:09:01

Lost-Chances, there's a difference. Do you mean being called gay by people who know, or just the typical nonsense of people using gay as an insult?

To be honest, if it was the first one for me, I'd just be amused. The second one annoys me quite a bit though. Last month at work, I worked with 2 other (immature) guys, and the one guy kept on calling the other one 'homo' (that's used more commonly in Dutch) as a 'playful' insult. Every time I heard it I felt some anger; quite annoying.