00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snowcoming just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

566,940 Views | 8,190 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 15:01:28

At 8/23/09 02:12 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I think the rules are that you get the pleasure of having both!

But...I only want the apple...

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 16:53:38

At 8/23/09 02:12 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I think the rules are that you get the pleasure of having both!

So do you do the GFILF and hit him with the apple or....?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 16:57:27

This is my contribution to this club.

This is why I'm here.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 21:55:48

At 8/21/09 11:12 PM, hhcash wrote: Are you gay?

Lolno. I just support gays.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 22:39:41

At 8/23/09 09:55 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote:

So you say.......

I love life but life has a boyfriend.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 23:03:38

Cool, thanks for your support, i feel like we need it.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 23:25:55

Well, guys, I finally came out to my mom. It was extremely convenient timing for me, actually. She and I were in the car, and we somehow got on the topic of gay marriage, so I thought it was just the right time.

"As long as we're on the topic, I feel the need to tell you something. Mom, I'm gay."
"Hah, really?" (In a happy, not surprised, knowing tone.)
"Yeah, really."
"It's about time."
"What do you mean?"
"I've had a hinting suspicion that you were gay since 6 months ago."
"So...You don't care?"
"I care that you told me, I appreciate it. And I don't judge based on sexual orientation, and you're my son, I love you no matter what."
"Heh. I love you, too, ma." (With a sigh of relief.)

After that, the ride was just kinda quiet, but not awkward. A few small conversations here and there. All-in-all, I think it went really well with my mom, and it put me in a great mood.

It's also my birthday, y'all. :D

Thanks, man, I appreciate it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 23:48:07

At 8/23/09 11:25 PM, Xenolithic wrote: After that, the ride was just kinda quiet, but not awkward. A few small conversations here and there. All-in-all, I think it went really well with my mom, and it put me in a great mood.

.:D

Happy birthday. :D

Sunday or monday? Because if it's monday (which is in 14 minutes for me), I can make you a birthday thread.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 23:49:34

At 8/23/09 11:25 PM, Xenolithic wrote:

Congrats on the coming out and happy birthday.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 23:52:04

At 8/23/09 11:48 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Sunday or monday? Because if it's monday (which is in 14 minutes for me), I can make you a birthday thread.

Sunday, the 23rd.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-23 23:55:12

At 8/23/09 11:49 PM, AngryBanana wrote:
At 8/23/09 11:25 PM, Xenolithic wrote:
Congrats on the coming out and happy birthday.

Thanks, and thanks again.

Feels good to be 16.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 00:03:45

At 8/23/09 11:52 PM, Xenolithic wrote:
At 8/23/09 11:48 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Sunday or monday? Because if it's monday (which is in 14 minutes for me), I can make you a birthday thread.
Sunday, the 23rd.

Psh, just lie and make a thread anyway.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 03:48:26

At 8/23/09 04:57 PM, AngryBanana wrote: This is my contribution to this club.

This is why I'm here.

So you're another troll, or just in a spate of sillyness? At least post sexy pics on Jensen Ackles/Megan Fox if you're going to spam us with something, jeez.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 05:00:12

At 8/24/09 03:59 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I don't know how one could call AngryBanana a troll. He's like, essential to this club.

Essential? If any members were essential to the club, it'd be you and IFUN. Without you two THERE IS NO CLUB. Besides, he hasn't posted a hot pic in ages. If we're posting pics, moar sexi.

You know, like that old woman with the sunken eyes. :D

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 12:33:05

At 8/24/09 03:48 AM, Podburrys wrote: So you're another troll, or just in a spate of sillyness?

The second one.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 15:24:10

At 8/24/09 03:59 AM, Sensationalism wrote: That's fantastic!! I'm glad it went so well for you!
Happy belated birthday!!!

Thank you, and thank you again!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 18:39:57

At 8/24/09 05:03 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I think the group of awesome people who post in here frequently are essential, haha. That includes you and L-C and uhh some other people. Like TheFaces and others.
Thanks for saying that about me and IFUN, she most certainly is. Wouldn't have this place without her. Me, I just fucking love it here.

I know what you mean, I just fucking love reading the thread. :P You guys are hilarious.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 18:42:11

Happy birthday Xeno, and damn I wish me coming out of the closet would go that well too.

*has yet to come out*

Naota doesn't play that shit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 18:55:11

At 8/24/09 05:00 AM, Podburrys wrote:
At 8/24/09 03:59 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I don't know how one could call AngryBanana a troll. He's like, essential to this club.
Essential? If any members were essential to the club, it'd be you and IFUN. Without you two THERE IS NO CLUB.

You forgot about me?

YOUR BBS POSTING RIGHTS ARE REVOKED AND YOU ARE SHUNNED. GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 20:04:24

Hey guys.
I just spent a very good 3 weeks with my fiance =)

Xenolithic, happy belated birthday. and also congrats on coming out, I don't even think of doing that =/

But meh, all is well. Kind of. I'm feeling a bit lonely, as I've spent 3 weeks constantly around my fiance, and now I'm just sitting in my room alone allt he time. (She lives overseas).

So how is everyone?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 20:17:53

At 8/24/09 06:55 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: You forgot about me?

Lost Chances?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 23:08:55

Hello, My name is psychomilkman, and I am a bisexual who's mom and dad are biblethumpers.

thelittleemo is mai butt buddy ;D

96 bitter beings

Whose Line is it anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 23:42:17

At 8/24/09 06:42 PM, SideKick7 wrote: Happy birthday Xeno, and damn I wish me coming out of the closet would go that well too.

*has yet to come out*

Thanks. Good luck if you ever decide to.

At 8/24/09 08:04 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Hey guys.
I just spent a very good 3 weeks with my fiance =)

Xenolithic, happy belated birthday. and also congrats on coming out, I don't even think of doing that =/

But meh, all is well. Kind of. I'm feeling a bit lonely, as I've spent 3 weeks constantly around my fiance, and now I'm just sitting in my room alone all the time. (She lives overseas).

So how is everyone?

Welcome back, MICHhimself. :D

Thank ya, and thank ya again.

I know what you mean about feeling a bit lonely, man, as I have that, too. Sitting in my room all day, on my computer, while everyone else I know is out having a good time. Granted, all of my friends online are pretty much here with me all the time, but still, it gets lonely.

All-in-all, I'm doing well, thank you. Finally came out to my mom, I'm 16, school's starting back up soon, and I'm alive.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-24 23:52:11

At 8/24/09 11:08 PM, psychomilkman wrote: Hello, My name is psychomilkman, and I am a bisexual

Welcome :D

who's mom and dad are biblethumpers.

That's no good D:

At 8/24/09 11:11 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Group hug tiem!!

I could use a good hug. :3

At 8/24/09 11:42 PM, Xenolithic wrote: I know what you mean about feeling a bit lonely, man, as I have that, too. Sitting in my room all day, on my computer, while everyone else I know is out having a good time. Granted, all of my friends online are pretty much here with me all the time, but still, it gets lonely.

I've been lonely for the longest time.

With my first relationship, we were separated by several states' distance, so that left me feeling lonely, wishing he was here with me. My second relationship only lasted two weeks. I don't feel as close to my irl friends as I'd like to be and I don't get any physical contact except for some quick hugs.

But, you all probably don't want to hear me complain about this any longer. Shit happens.

Anyways, school's starting up in about a week. There's some new kids coming into the grade, so I'm hoping to god there may be some dating opportunities there, though I'm not too optimistic about that. However, I am looking forward to seeing some of my friends again on a regular basis.

Congrats to you, Mich, for being engaged, btw. Hopefully you two will be able to move closer to each other soon.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 00:45:18

Well thanks for the warm welcome everyone! *hugs* i wuv u guys. Anyways tomorrow is my 1st day of school and I plan on coming out in front of everyone * including parents* hopefully I get a ddecent/good reception and my parents won't send me to bible camp..again -.-

thelittleemo is mai butt buddy ;D

96 bitter beings

Whose Line is it anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 07:24:56

Psychomilkman, to be honest, I actually think that's a very bad idea. One of my friends is gay, and he lives in a very homophobic, strictly christian country. His 'friends' would pretty much completely beat him up if he'd come out.

So I advice to first get to know all those people at school, before you tell them something like that.

I don't like society, but appearantly many are that close-minded/stupid.
At 8/24/09 11:52 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Congrats to you, Mich, for being engaged, btw. Hopefully you two will be able to move closer to each other soon.

Thank you. I hope to get a job soon, so I can afford more frequent trips there. I'm still looking at two years of education here before I plan on moving to England. I'm glad thinks like IM an webcam exist, honestly.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 07:49:46

At 8/25/09 12:45 AM, psychomilkman wrote: Well thanks for the warm welcome everyone! *hugs* i wuv u guys. Anyways tomorrow is my 1st day of school and I plan on coming out in front of everyone * including parents* hopefully I get a ddecent/good reception and my parents won't send me to bible camp..again -.-

From the sounds of things, I really wouldn't. It's better to just keep it a secret still until you're old enough to stand up to your parents.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 07:51:29

Today, I found out something very great.

I'm straight, woo!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 07:52:23

At 8/25/09 07:49 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: From the sounds of things, I really wouldn't. It's better to just keep it a secret still until you're old enough to stand up to your parents.

Read Lost's words as 'Get the fuck away from the small mindedness and never look back'.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-25 10:34:26

At 8/25/09 12:45 AM, psychomilkman wrote: Well thanks for the warm welcome everyone! *hugs* i wuv u guys. Anyways tomorrow is my 1st day of school and I plan on coming out in front of everyone * including parents* hopefully I get a ddecent/good reception and my parents won't send me to bible camp..again -.-

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

If you come out to everyone, you may find that a number of your friends will not be okay with it and if that's the case, then there's a very good chance that that information will spread to all the people you never wanted knowing. Only tell friends that you know you can trust.

As far as your parents go, from what it seems like, coming out to them before you are able to support yourself independently probably won't go so well. They could make your life hell if they disapprove of your sexuality and if you're forced to live with them.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature