00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

littlefoot970 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

126,432 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-03-29 11:25:34

Eerie Figure Haunts Scottish Castle!

(March 27) - The figure peers down silently from an upper floor of the ruins of a Scottish castle, wearing what looks like an outfit from the Middle Ages. Could this be a long-dead Scottish earl, or just a random, modern-day visitor?
The eerie image is captured in a photograph taken by tourist Christopher Aitchison in May 2008 at Tantallon Castle, which sits on a rocky outcrop along the Scottish coast, east of Edinburgh. The "person" appears to be wearing an old-style greenish ruff around the neck.

Experts on the paranormal are scratching their heads over this image, showing an odd figure apparently wearing period clothes and peering from a window in a Scottish castle. The shot was taken by a tourist in May of last year and made public Friday by scholar Richard Wiseman, who received it when he invited people from around the world to send him their photos of ghosts.

Aitchison insists he did not tamper with the image and cannot explain it.
"I was not aware of anyone, or anything, being present in my picture, only noticing the anomaly when I got home," Aitchison said. "Staff have verified that there were no sinister dummies in period costume or historical reenactments going on that day at the castle. I did not notice any nice old ladies wearing ruffs walking around the stairs!"

The picture was made public Friday by Richard Wiseman, a professor of psychology at the University of Hertfordshire who also studies the paranormal. Wiseman said he was looking for "photographic evidence for ghosts" ahead of a session on the subject at the Edinburgh International Science Festival next week.
Wiseman solicited such photos from around the world and collated them for the conference. He said the majority of images showed mysterious-looking orbs, mists, figures and faces.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-03-29 20:39:40

Who here has heard about the Winchester haunted house? The story behind it is that back in the day, the Winchester family created the first gun that didn't use gunpowder, which was responsible for many deaths. Then, a member of that family, Sarah Winchester, has told by a psychic that she had to erect a house for the ghosts of those killed by the Winchester Rifle or they would kill her.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-03-30 10:26:03

I have never heard the Winchester house story before. It sounds intriguing i may have to look it up.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-06 16:50:40

Sounds excellent, i haven't got around to looking it up but i will do so soon. Thanks for bringing it up for us to see. (Not that there are many people around here now days)

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-12 20:07:43

At 3/29/09 11:25 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Eerie Figure Haunts Scottish Castle!

Huh, interesting. To me it honestly looks like it's just an pissed off old person. :P

At 3/29/09 08:39 PM, DocSprite wrote: Who here has heard about the Winchester haunted house?

Wow, interesting. I'm going to have to look into this story because I've never heard about it before. I didn't know there was that much story behind the first gun that didn't use gunpowder.

Any links would be wonderful.

At 4/4/09 11:21 PM, RocketBean wrote: Hey guys, whats up!
I haven't been here in a while so I thought I should pop in and say hello!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for adding more story to the Winchester house. Very interesting indeed.

At 4/6/09 04:50 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Sounds excellent, i haven't got around to looking it up but i will do so soon. Thanks for bringing it up for us to see. (Not that there are many people around here now days)

I'm sadly not interested in this stuff like I use to be. :(

I guess it was just some kind of phase I went through because of the whole ghostly events that were happening around the time.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-14 21:19:21

Hmm, I have a little story that happened years ago.

So years ago when I was little I was laying in bed one night. My bed was positioned to were I could look down the hallway in my house. I woke up in the middle of the night and had an eerie feeling. I looked down the hallway and there was a beam of light crossing the hall in from the bathroom, from the moon I presume. In the light I saw a white figure of a lady laying on her back on the floor.

Now whenever I would look at this figure she would sorta morph into this type of ball and the ball would begin to move down the hall towards my room with a trail of white following behind it. Now whenever I turned away from it or closed my eyes this figure would reset to its original position.

This went on for some time, I was scared shitless so I could not move a muscle in my body. I did however experiment to see what was going on. I allowed the blob to travel all the way down the hall to the frame of my door before closing my eyes, resetting this spirit.

I don't recall exactly what happened but I either eventually fell asleep or just closed my eyes and tried to ignore it for the rest of the night. When I woke up it was gone and I've never seen this thing again.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-15 00:25:58

I used to watch that tv show, Ghost Hunters all the time. I loved it cause they actually debunked most of the ghost stories. Then they started to just "find ghosts" everywhere ten times more than the first season because their ratings went up that way. I stopped watching after that.

I really don't believe in ghosts at all.

I think your mind can play funny tricks on you that's all, it only takes the right mindset and you can see just about anything you want, or feel anyway you want, or hear anything you want cause it's all produced by your brain.

I thought I saw a ghost once, then I realized it was just a shadow caused by a car parked in the street with the headlights on, and the light hitting a tree.

So I believed in ghosts for like 30 seconds.

Until someone actually shows me proof of ghosts existing, they don't to me.

With all those ghost hunters out there, you'd figure by now someone would have proof, wouldn't you?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-15 15:42:23

When something's strange, in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
Ghostbusters!
(Sorry, couldn't resist it ;) )

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-15 17:31:58

I don't really believe in ghosts nowadays but I do believe in stuff that can't be explained. That said, I'll share a little story with you guys that happened when I was 4 or 5 years old.

So I was on vacation with my family in San Diego. My mom and I stopped at a little store and bought some drinks, and while I was idly chasing cats around outside my mom noticed a little house she had a peculiar interest in. She called me over and decided to look inside of said house.

After peeking in a few windows I came across one in a small library. I leaned closer to get a better look, and saw something that I can remember vividly to this day. An older woman was sitting on a chair, rocking back and forth while knitting. Now normally this wouldn't be TOO strange, but in this case she was, I kid you not, partially transparent. I immediately pressed myself against the side of the wall and yelled for my mom to look into the window.

She did, then looked at me with a strange face. "There's nothing in there." I took a deep breath and peered over once again, this time more cautiously, and only a few seconds after doing so the woman looked me straight in the eyes. After that is a blur, but I recall running down a lawn screaming "THERES A GHOST IN THERE!!" and having an old couple nearby look at me like I was insane.

My mom shrugged it off and did the whole "of course I believe you" because I was her kid, but deep down she didn't. It not until the next day, while I was fast asleep during a trolley tour, that she took my claim a little more seriously. Apparently (since I was asleep) the tour guide noted the house to be one of the most haunted places in America, the Whaley House.

Went back when I was 16, and it was essentially a tourist trap. You pay money to look around a stuffy house and learn about all these ghosts and creatures, none of which match the description of the person I saw. There were also some fat gothic "ghost hunters" there looking around with EVPs or whatever, which was pretty funny. The only thing that stood out was an incredibly intense sensation of dread when I stepped into the room I saw the lady in. They had remodeled it into a little dining area, but I knew exactly where I was. My chest felt really heavy and I had like a mini panic attack, so I left the house.

And that's the first, and last, encounter I've had with the supernatural. :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-18 11:34:53

At 4/14/09 09:19 PM, Imacow wrote: Hmm, I have a little story that happened years ago.

So years ago when I was little I was laying in bed one night. My bed was positioned to were I could look down the hallway in my house.

First off I would never have my bed positioned like that just because when I was younger I was scared that something would come through the door. I always needed a wall behind my head and one to a side without the view out a window or door.

I woke up in the middle of the night and had an eerie feeling. I looked down the hallway and there was a beam of light crossing the hall in from the bathroom, from the moon I presume. In the light I saw a white figure of a lady laying on her back on the floor.

And that is exactly why I wouldn't have my bed positioned like that. :P

I don't recall exactly what happened but I either eventually fell asleep or just closed my eyes and tried to ignore it for the rest of the night. When I woke up it was gone and I've never seen this thing again.

That's pretty scary man, but it almost sounds like a repeating dream that you would have. I had dreams a lot about ghosts in my hallway and they would always be similar in some way. Too bad you didn't experiment and see what would have happened if it got all the way to you.

At 4/15/09 12:25 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: I used to watch that tv show, Ghost Hunters all the time. I loved it cause they actually debunked most of the ghost stories. Then they started to just "find ghosts" everywhere ten times more than the first season because their ratings went up that way. I stopped watching after that.

I didn't really like it that much because I just felt like it was too fake. There were some shows that they had really good things happen and I actually got chills watching it now or then, but that was very rare and more times than not I didn't enjoy it.

I really don't believe in ghosts at all.

I think your mind can play funny tricks on you that's all, it only takes the right mindset and you can see just about anything you want, or feel anyway you want, or hear anything you want cause it's all produced by your brain.

Do you feel the same when a group of 5 people or so see the same exact thing? I don't think the mind can possible do that and I've had experiences where I saw the same thing as several people at the same time.

With all those ghost hunters out there, you'd figure by now someone would have proof, wouldn't you?

Believe it or not, and with your attitude it seems like you won't believe it, but I use to have about 10 pictures of "ghosts" or whatever they were in the graveyard near my dorm room. Three different computers had the pictures on them for a couple of days and within those couple of days each computer crashed losing everything.

At 4/15/09 03:42 PM, Wiilmer wrote: When something's strange, in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
Ghostbusters!
(Sorry, couldn't resist it ;) )

I think it's only like the 5th time it's been done in this club. It's only funny the first time I guess.

At 4/15/09 05:31 PM, Rallard wrote:
And that's the first, and last, encounter I've had with the supernatural. :)

Great story man. Sounds like that's something that really happened to you. Thanks for sharing.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-18 12:32:24

Sorry, I haven't been posting in here as much as I would like to. I really haven't had anything to share lately, but I really think this thread needs to be revived more, people need to notice it!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-04-18 12:39:50

I've seen a couple posts today about being psychic and stuff.
And I will share a few things to do with that I suppose...

Whenever I am in a house, there is a certain part of it usually, that if I stand there, or am sitting there, whatever I am doing, I will feel like something is weighing me down.
I have a feeling that it has something to do with ghosts, or spirits.

At my friends house, there are a number of areas I just can't stand being in, I get that feeling, and it is very uncomfortable...

I am also hearing voices a lot lately, mostly things that don't make sense.

I talked to my psychiatrist about this, and they are thinking it may be schizophrenia, but can't tell yet for some reason. So I am thinking to myself, that maybe I can connect with spirits some how.

My grandma, my cousin, and I both seem to experience this, and we can talk to spirits in all sorts of different ways...

One day, a few years ago my grandma and I walked to the store and I mentioned something about this, and she asked me, "Do you ever hear something like a radio tuning, and then people talking about how they died?" Or something like that... She told me every night when she sleeps she can hear that, and people basically just broadcast about how they died, what happened to them, who they are, how old they are, etc.

I haven't had anything like that happen, but it's mostly voices that I hear, just as if somebody were talking to me...

Anybody else experience anything like this? Maybe I'm just ... crazy.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-01 22:32:13

At 4/18/09 12:32 PM, EpicFail wrote: Sorry, I haven't been posting in here as much as I would like to. I really haven't had anything to share lately, but I really think this thread needs to be revived more, people need to notice it!

Yeah, it's just one of those clubs that comes alive every now and then. It only comes alive when it gets like 3 to 4 new members at a time. I'm perfectly fine with someone posting in it once a month or so and replying to it though.

At 4/18/09 12:39 PM, EpicFail wrote:
Whenever I am in a house, there is a certain part of it usually, that if I stand there, or am sitting there, whatever I am doing, I will feel like something is weighing me down.
I have a feeling that it has something to do with ghosts, or spirits.

At my friends house, there are a number of areas I just can't stand being in, I get that feeling, and it is very uncomfortable...

Awhile ago in this club I mentioned an area where I have a hard time standing in the middle of the night behind my house. I'm perfectly fine all around my house, but once I get into a large field that isn't too far away I just can't handle it. I don't feel safe until I'm off of the field if I'm going away from my house and if I'm going towards my house I don't feel safe until I've shut the door of the house and I'm inside.

I've never gone across that field at night without feeling that and needing to run.

I am also hearing voices a lot lately, mostly things that don't make sense.

I talked to my psychiatrist about this, and they are thinking it may be schizophrenia, but can't tell yet for some reason. So I am thinking to myself, that maybe I can connect with spirits some how.

I doubt that something like this is actually as serious as schizophrenia. Most people just blame it on something else because they can't find the answer.

My grandma, my cousin, and I both seem to experience this, and we can talk to spirits in all sorts of different ways...

One day, a few years ago my grandma and I walked to the store and I mentioned something about this, and she asked me, "Do you ever hear something like a radio tuning, and then people talking about how they died?" Or something like that... She told me every night when she sleeps she can hear that, and people basically just broadcast about how they died, what happened to them, who they are, how old they are, etc.

Woah, that's pretty crazy. :P I've never had anything exactly like that happen to me.

I haven't had anything like that happen, but it's mostly voices that I hear, just as if somebody were talking to me...

Anybody else experience anything like this? Maybe I'm just ... crazy.

This is a story that I tell a lot. Two of them actually.

One time I was in the house all alone and it just seemed dark. It was the middle of the day, bright outside, but it seemed like the house just couldn't absorb any light. I was just scared all day inside that house for some reason. Randomly in the middle of the day I hear my named screamed in an extremely angry and loud voice coming from upstairs somewhere. It was so real and so loud, but when I went upstairs completely startled there wasn't anyone or anything there. A couple minutes later the house seemed perfectly fine again.

The other story is about a time that I was sleeping, but just awake enough that I could hear my surroundings. I heard someone talking to me and I was actually talking back while still in my half sleeping state. I started to wake up more and I heard, "Someone is coming. I have to go now." As soon as that was said my mom opened up the door and asked who I was talking to. No one was in the room and that was probably the most freaked out I had ever been.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-14 18:04:04

Wow, those stories are both very interesting..

I set up a camera in my basement again,and put the video on to Sony Vegas to see all the sections where it picked up sounds, etc. It shouldn't have picked up any at all, as it was downstairs, and we were upstairs, being quiet.

It sounded as if somebody was touching the camera, like when you are recording, and you shift the camera kind of, if I turned it up loud enough I could hear that, and also a high pitched voice kind of. I can't think of anything that would make that noise down there. And about 50 seconds in to the video there was a sort of orb thing, going by the screen for about 1.5 seconds, I had to watch in frame by frame.
The video is pointless to upload anywhere unfortunately, as it would be too hard to know exactly where in my basement I am talking about, I had to show my family the video numerous times before they actually saw it...

I can't get over how fascinating this all is for me. I want to communicate with it some how, but I don't feel safe doing that... Not yet.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-14 22:33:28

i saw a ghost. i will tell u every incounter i have ever had with one. once when i was working outside i looked what it seemed to be a shadow in the shape of a human. it quikly ran away after i saw it for five seconds. then like 10 minutes later i saw this guy on top of my wood pile. it was only for a split second and i could not tell who it was. then right after one of my family mem bers died [grandpa] i saw him in ghost form inch his head really quikly past the door of my room. i almost past out when i sawthat. then one night about a couple months after my grandpa died we were taking a funny video just for family purposes so we could look at it in the future and laf at it. we saw little orbs of substantial proportions zoom past really quik. then things started moving. specific things like picture frames of people who have died. then we asked my dead grandpa to write on a piece of paper. in the morning we saw i love u all writen on the paper. and last but not least the most creepiest of all of these stories was when i was sleeping. my mom was upset allot at the time of my grandpas death and wanted recognition of his safety. get this i was possesed! my mom asked for a sign and then all of a sudden when i was sleeping i sprung up possesed and i said dont worry holly everything will be fine. then i quikly droped back down. my mom quikly woke my up and told me what had happened. i had not remembered one dam thing. im sure i forgot others but that is bassically it. this is real too so dont think i made this up because i did not.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-14 23:45:24

At 5/14/09 06:04 PM, EpicFail wrote:
I can't get over how fascinating this all is for me. I want to communicate with it some how, but I don't feel safe doing that... Not yet.

With the orb that could simply be dust or a bug flying by real quick. If it's a basement then it could be either for sure. Also, I tend to get that feeling in basements sometimes too, but sometimes people are sensitive to things. Just simply going into the basement changes the pressure in the air and some people can feel that.

I tend to feel when a car is coming down our road before I can see or hear it just because I feel it. Also when someone trys to sneak up on me I can just feel something change in the air.

At 5/14/09 08:29 PM, vaIentine wrote:
In a lack of a better words I am 99.9% positive that the house was haunted.

Nice story! It almost sounds like when you were sleep walking that something might have been controlling you a little bit. Cool stuff.

So can I join?

Welcome to the club.

At 5/14/09 10:33 PM, doomed9 wrote: i saw a ghost. i will tell u every incounter i have ever had with one. once when i was working outside i looked what it seemed to be a shadow in the shape of a human. it quikly ran away after i saw it for five seconds. then like 10 minutes later i saw this guy on top of my wood pile. it was only for a split second and i could not tell who it was.

When you say for a split second do you mean he just disappeared in front of your eyes or perhaps did you look away and he just jumped down behind the wood pile or something like that?

then right after one of my family mem bers died [grandpa] i saw him in ghost form inch his head really quikly past the door of my room. i almost past out when i sawthat.

After my grandmother died I saw her in a dream, but I guess that's very common.

Other stories.

Man spelling and grammar isn't your best attribute is it. :P

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-16 18:38:38

. it was only for a split second and i could not tell who it was.

yes it dissapeared in front of my eyes.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-20 09:05:50

Anything going on around here nowadays? I stayed away because i assumed the club was done? :(

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-21 10:22:47

Hey guys whats up. I have stayed away for awhile from this club still no new stuff here but I am sure the silent hill meetup will bring some cool stuff.

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-23 10:27:33

Im back you guys

Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-27 13:40:11

With a few guys coming back maybe we can get back to proper business? Spread the word! I have new stories i may put up later.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-30 17:01:47

I'm gonna post here becuase im totally into this shit. Its the stories that intrest me in this stuff, alot of people say evidence would have been found if ghosts did exist, but the thing is, is that there is LOTS evidence. But it justs gets put into a pile of earlier evidence becuase nobody can tell if its fake or not, it just goes into the unexplained pile.

I just have little stories like hearing a noise and not knowing what the hell it was or seeing somthing at the side of my eye which i sware was a person. There was one time i went to bed early and someone was knocking loud as hell on my door and i was like "WHAT?!!?!" then it kept going and i was like "SHUT UP!!! WHAT IS IT!?!?" my door wasn't locked and if it was my brother or my mum they usually just come in, so i got up, opened the door and nobody was there. I assumed it was my brother pissing me off cuase he does shit like this to get on my nerves. So i went down stairs to ask him what the fuck he was doing and he wasn't there, he wasn't even in the house he was out at his friends.

My mum was there and i was like "why were you knocking on my door?" and she was like "what? i havn't moved, i have been watching *this*" and showed me whatever it is she was watching on tv. So now i was like ok... what the fuck this is creepy. She even asked me who the hell i was screaming at upstairs and i was like " i honestly have no idea".

I didn't bother trying to get to sleep early again becuase i was freaked out, it was weird enough that someone knocked on my door at all, becuase usually my family just open my door when they want to speak to me or somthing and im in my room. But the fact that i couldn't find anyone who could have done it was seriously fucked up, becuase it was some really hard knocking, so i know that someone or somthing was behind it becuase it was too loud to just be the door being blown a bit by the wind or... somthing.

Also i'll add this weird thing that happened to me a few weeks ago. I randomly woke up at like 3AM it was still pitch black, no idea why the hell i woke up i was still tired but for some reason i felt like going to get a drink of water just from the tap of my bathroom. I walked in drank some water and went back to bed(i left the tap running a little bit by mistake).

When i got back to my room i lay on my bed and didn't pull the covers over me yet when my head split open and water came pouring out, i couldn't move and i'm telling you i could feel it all it felt real. I was completely aware of what was going on so i wanted to shout for help but i couldn't i would just open my mouth and nothing would come out. Then obviously i woke up. Heres the thing though the covers were not over me yet, i was just laying there and the tap was running in the bathroom so the part where i got up and got a drink of water DID happen.

The part that obviously should have been a dream was immediately after i lay down and it must of happened straight away becuase i didn't even have the time to pull the covers over myself. It was fucked up. Anyway theres two moments of my life that are hard to explain. :P

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-30 23:39:51

At 5/27/09 01:40 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: With a few guys coming back maybe we can get back to proper business? Spread the word! I have new stories i may put up later.

We'll see. It's up to you guys though since I'm still on summer vacation and only have a select few threads that I post in/read. I do miss the endless hours of reading this club use to bring though.

At 5/30/09 05:01 PM, McGriffy wrote: There was one time i went to bed early and someone was knocking loud as hell on my door and i was like "WHAT?!!?!" then it kept going and i was like "SHUT UP!!! WHAT IS IT!?!?" my door wasn't locked and if it was my brother or my mum they usually just come in, so i got up, opened the door and nobody was there. I assumed it was my brother pissing me off cuase he does shit like this to get on my nerves.

One small questions, which I couldn't figure out reading from your story. Did the knocking on the door continue even as you walked up to it and then there was nobody there? Or did it stop and then you walked to the door and nobody was there? I personally find the first one creeper then the second one as the second can be explained.

My mum was there and i was like "why were you knocking on my door?" and she was like "what? i havn't moved, i have been watching *this*" and showed me whatever it is she was watching on tv. So now i was like ok... what the fuck this is creepy. She even asked me who the hell i was screaming at upstairs and i was like " i honestly have no idea".

Well if she heard you screaming don't you think there would have been a chance that she also heard someone knocking on the door because you did explain it as a loud knock.

Also i'll add this weird thing that happened to me a few weeks ago. I randomly woke up at like 3AM it was still pitch black, no idea why the hell i woke up i was still tired but for some reason i felt like going to get a drink of water just from the tap of my bathroom. I walked in drank some water and went back to bed(i left the tap running a little bit by mistake).

3 AM is suppose to be the time that ghostly activity is at it's peak. D:

The part that obviously should have been a dream was immediately after i lay down and it must of happened straight away becuase i didn't even have the time to pull the covers over myself. It was fucked up. Anyway theres two moments of my life that are hard to explain. :P

Nice story, fucked up dream.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-05-30 23:55:58

Not really supernatural in the right sense, but.. well, why not..

When I was younger I used to get deja-vu a lot, and it wouldn't just be "huh.. I remember that tree from somewhere", it'd be more complex than that. I'd dream about things, mundane things, and I'd ignore them (well, not think about them at all) but then the things in the dream would happen - and then I'd remember, as it's happening. Very rarely I'd realise that this was happening, but a few times I'd remember the event (not exactly, I don't remember dreams well anyway) and I'd know something was going to happen - someone was going to enter the room, someone was going to turn the TV on.. simple, unimportant things. I honestly believe I could see the future. I thought I was the only one, at the time, but I've read a bit about things like this and I've heard of children having experiences like this, and it mainly being children.. no specific cases, just fleeting things. It still happens to me, but much rarer (I'm 18 atm btw), and I can't remember any specific situations because they really are simple and mundane like the examples I mentioned.. not like I'm seeing the future for a reason, but that I have glimpses of future events.. it sounds farfetched, and my own views on time as a concept kinda negate this whole thing..

I've spoken to a few people about this and they've had similar experiences, dreams that have come true.. anyone else had this? I mean literally any similar experience at all.

Also, it's 5am and I'm the only one awake. It's bright in my room but my back is facing my bed + most of the room. I keep checking behind me, as if I believe the house is haunted. I know it isn't, but I get very creeped out when reading about the supernatural. Maybe it's because deep down I believe in ghosts, although I am very wary that there's no hard evidence and it's a really silly idea. It's all very interesting, but like I say.. creepy.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-06-06 21:36:00

At 5/30/09 05:01 PM, McGriffy wrote: There was one time i went to bed early and someone was knocking loud as hell on my door and i was like "WHAT?!!?!" then it kept going and i was like "SHUT UP!!! WHAT IS IT!?!?" my door wasn't locked and if it was my brother or my mum they usually just come in, so i got up, opened the door and nobody was there. I assumed it was my brother pissing me off cuase he does shit like this to get on my nerves.
One small questions, which I couldn't figure out reading from your story. Did the knocking on the door continue even as you walked up to it and then there was nobody there? Or did it stop and then you walked to the door and nobody was there? I personally find the first one creeper then the second one as the second can be explained.

I shouted "WHAT!?"! after it was going on for about 10 seconds then i shouted "WHAT IS IT!?!" and it kept going for a bit and suddenly stopped and there was just scilence which made me get up from bed and open the door to find nobody around. It was just hard as hell fast knocking. I was shouting louder than the knocking though and my room is on the opposite side of the house from where my mum was.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-06-13 12:54:03

Hey guys what's up? What have i missed? I have very little time of late to get on the net due to basically having three jobs. I manage my friends band, run promotions for a friends nightclub and also have my day job going on. It's busy busy trust me.

Anywho i came to tell guys all the strange stuff thats been going on in the last few months around my house. I wrote everything down in quick note form so i could put it up here for you guys.

In the last 3/4 months the following has happened:

4 counts of things going missing and turning up in bizarre places
3 Counts of voices being heard when i or my mother is alone in the house
3 Counts of humming coming from upstairs bathroom
1 Count of strange banging on the inside wall of the living room (heard from upstairs)
10+ Counts of 'figures' seen out the corner of my eye near the bathroom.

These things seem to happen for a little while then die out completely before flaring up again. I really wish i had time to dig up some info on the area my house sits on.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-06-19 09:49:52

Another interesting thing happened the other day. I was sat in my living room waiting for a friend to arrive when i noticed something moving on the door that leads to my dinning room. It was shadow, long tall and thing and it moved from left to right as if someone was pacing around in the dinning room. I was alone in the house at this point so i took a photo on my phone as i didn't really want to enter the room and have a look.

See what you think...

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-06-19 13:13:31

The supernatural is kickass. I regret to say I have no stories to tell, no good ones anyway. But otherwise, I'm in.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-06-19 18:16:54

At 6/19/09 01:13 PM, Sds71295 wrote: The supernatural is kickass. I regret to say I have no stories to tell, no good ones anyway. But otherwise, I'm in.

Excellent, feel free to offer up theories and feedback on what has been posted here.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2009-06-29 23:17:38

seriusly, I could tell you about many stories about my new house, where I have lived for the past year or so, all because I messed around with a ouija board one fateful night. heres how it went.

I had just recently move into a brand new home in the small town of Galashiels, Scotland, where I had a house warming party. All my best mates were there, we had a few beers and everything was cool. three of my mates decided they would come over to my house on the following Saturday, where we would have our monthly "Lads night", where a few of my mates come around to my house, bring a few beers and basically just have fun watching the telly and playing the 360. However, this one saturday, I got home from work, and noticed I had one missed call on my phone. Turns out my mate, Ryan, wanted to bring a ouja board "just for a laugh" he said. I had heard a lot of stories about what appens when you play with ouija boards, so I searched it up on the computer that night, about an hour before they arrived, which was around 8:00PM GMT+00, and it turns out that you MUST imidiately move the pointer to "Goodye" on the ouija board if it makes a repeated circle shape on the board, which show it is making a portal to come to our world, or if it makes a figure of 8 on the board, meaning it is a demon, or even the devil himself, and also, nover tell the presence to prove its existence and make it'sself seen. Typical me, write this down on a piece of paper as something we must do "just for a laugh", along with the instructions on ow to make and use a ouija board.

So here we are, around 8:00, my mates arrive, and by now it is dark outside and time for the lights to go on. My mate, Paul, even went out and bought black candles before he arrived. later, around 10:00pm, we decided to give it a go.

We sat down around a table, and I insisted on being the guy who done all the talking, two of my mates joined in the seance, whilst the other wrote down what the questions were and what the answers spelled. to add to the atmosphere, we lit the lack candles and turned the lights off, and I put a black tablecloth over the table just to make it even more of an experience. We got started by asking the question " is their any spirit or presence which would like to makeyourself known to us?"...10 seconds pass still nothing, 20...30...40..then suddenly, the pointer slowly moves to the word "yes". we were literaly shitting ourselves! none of us believed in all this and we were all doubting it would work, but we decided to continue. after a short pause, my mate who was doing the writing, whispered in my ear: "Dan, ah dare ye tae ask if it's evil! go for it!"; (yes, my name is Dan) reluctantly, I complied and I asked: "are you an evil presence?", slowly, the pointer moved to the letter "A", but suddenly I noticed it was going backwards over the letters on the board, another sign of it making a portal into our world, but I ignored it and continued. it moved over various letters until it spelled "And who are you to ask such a question", again, I asked "Are you an evil presence!?" except this time in an angry tone, to see if it would make a difference, and trust me, it did.
Immidiately, the pointer started moving towards and away from the word "yes" only, after about 10 seconds, I noticed this was moving in a noticeable circle, which was slowly, but surely making its self bigger. I thought to myself about stopping the whole thing, but i kept going, knowing i was doing the wrong thing, but i couldnt help myself, i was so interested in this extraordinary experience. Nervously, i asked: "If you are truly here with us, make yourself known to us, show yurself and let us know you are in the room with us!" in a very angry manner. there was a long silence, and both me and my mates were shitting ourselves, then my mate who was doing the writing, broke the silence by saying quietly "is that it?!" suddenly, the pointer started moving violently and quickly in the shape of the number 8 on the board. i thought to myself that this has gone far enough, but again, i kept going, and i let go of the board , and shouted "Fuckin' 'Mon Then!" (i'm scottish), not realising the mistake i had made, i stood up and turned the light on and said "right lads ahm away for a slash." everything went fine until around 2:00am the following morning, we all had a couple of beers, but we thought nothing of the seance conducted earlier that night. when suddenly, one of my friends quietly said "what!?", he then explained to us that someone had whispered something in his ear, but he couldn't quite understand what was said said to him. but the worst thing that happened THAT TIME was when I was sitting on the edge of my bed, straightening my hair in the looking in the mirror (just cos i'm a guy who straightens his hair, doesnt make me gay so give me a break.) and I dropped the straighteners on the floor, but somehow i felt like they were forced out of my hand, i bent down to pick them up and i looked up in the mirror, because i felt a strange unpleasant presence behind me, and i realised my mistake i made the night before. A what looked like 8-foot tall thin boney character, only dressed in a few rags, and was breathing heavily, only his breath was kind of a freezing cold air. I froze in terror as we both stood and stared at each other. his breathing got quicker and heavier, and slowly he raised his arms and i blacked out, i woke up a few hours later in the same spot, only i felt freezing and unwell. I looked at the thermometer on my wall and it read 3 degrees celcius, which was strange because the central heating on my house was at maximum, terrified, i slowly stood up, and began walking towards the door, cutting a story short, my whole house was completely wrecked, but nothing was taken, but there is no mobile phone reception in my hoouse, or wifi or anything anymore, still i am haunted by this 8ft tall demon, sometimes, it talks to me, inside my head, filling it with everything i dont want to hear, which demoralises me from doing anything to combat this demonic presence, and always fills my head with the phrase "see you in hell." I cant be alone in the house anymore, i always feel watched and this isnt something i can just get used to, it is killing me! I would get a priest to help, me, but i am always scared it wont work, and he will come back a lot worse and try and harm me. i just dont know what to do, does anyone have any advice, other than never play with a ouija board.