00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,571 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-26 17:37:38

Monk on the subject of why entities remain in our world i 100% agree with you theory so i wont add to it as you covered everything.

I love the idea of us all meeting up and having a road trip Kong that would be pretty epic! It would also be extremely hard to put together though.

I will get round to the other posts asap! I'm trying my best to hold things together while Corey is away but I'm so busy with my deadline just over the hill!

Don't Forget MOTM! pm me if you need helping choosing. I will try my best to get back to you in time. Keep the sight coming Sight!

I will post again soon guys! Keep the chat up

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-26 22:54:16

OH GOD!!!!

Guys! I was in my room with the aire conditioner ON and It has been on scince 12:00am..

And I felt A very warm spot! and when I went away from it I did not feel it!!

And I went to the kitchen, and I smelt purfume and I was the only one in the house...

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-27 13:32:31

At 8/26/08 10:54 PM, dadit wrote: OH GOD!!!!

Guys! I was in my room with the aire conditioner ON and It has been on scince 12:00am..

And I went to the kitchen, and I smelt purfume and I was the only one in the house...

Again, don't classify that as paranormal. It could just be the temperature, even with the air conditioner on. Sometimes I am still warm when the air conditioner is on, even for like 15 minutes.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-27 14:03:55

At 8/25/08 12:43 PM, fallensoul289 wrote:
i sure will be and thats cool if we dont have a flash competition i just want to make animation for fun but yeah about time i returned

I have failed to see you get on AIM yet. :( We have some catching up to do.

At 8/25/08 02:06 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Welcome back Soul and Merc! MOTM time for you Merc anytime before the end of this month is spot on. I know a few people that are worthy of it so if your get really stuck send me a PM and i will help you out.

Don't worry though. If there isn't one by the end of the month then I will just pick one for myself. I already have it in mind actually.

Welcome to ChaosMonk! please stick about and get involved with everything that is going on. New members are very welcome.

I'm trying my best to hold things together while Corey is busy but i have limited time myself. I will my best!

We are all busy. Weekends at night are the only free time that I get.

Good luck to everyone in the MOTM I'm sure whoever Merc picks will be worthy! If i get time tonight i shall do the members list. Bare with me

Don't worry about it. I will get it Friday night probably.

At 8/25/08 02:36 PM, DemonCole wrote: Sorry I haven't been contributing, I haven't been online for that long in a while, because I've been busy doing a bunch of stuff before summer ends. Anyways, I thought I'd tell you guys that I may be going on a ghost tour tonight, but I probably won't see anything. I'll tell you guys more about it when I get back.

Yeah, I've been really busy. You haven't gotten back to us about the tour though. Does that mean you didn't see anything?

At 8/25/08 03:29 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Wow, I ca't believe summer is over in 9 or so days. Wah.

It's already over for me. :(

So, MOTM is coming up? Wonder who the candidates are...

Everyone who has posted this month.

Anyways, I am going to try and work on the site today if possible. Over and out ;)

Slow and steady wins the pace.

At 8/25/08 04:50 PM, ChaosMonk wrote: Yeah, summer sure is dying quick.

I have college classes next summer.

Anyways, I was thinking of getting to the basics for a minute (because we all over look them)
I was wondering your guy's (and girls if any, I'm not all that sure) speculation on why entities remain in our world.

To start out, I think they stay because of great emotion at death, ie when someone is awake and murdered, sort of like a footprint of energy. Time and again, I find myself walking in random places, and just feeling a flow of energy shoot up through me, I'm not sure exactly what it is.

So, let's see where this goes, shall we?
At 8/25/08 07:01 PM, ChickenReaper wrote: I think they're here to finish unfinished buisness

I feel that a spirit will stick around for unfinished business, but they will also stick around if the murder or death was so traumatic and terrible. They seem to kind of get stuck in between worlds.

At 8/25/08 09:28 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Ya about MOTM Mercenary might be still active, so then who will pick?

I WILLLL! PICK ME PICK ME. Oh, ok you can Corey. :)

At 8/25/08 09:34 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Ummm... bloodstrike... merecenary just recently posted.

Yeah, one post doesn't = being active really. Just because he posted then doesn't mean he will in the near future.

At 8/26/08 12:08 AM, hongkongexpress wrote:
>>> You know since we're all into Ghosts and Goblins here. Why don't we all take a vacation, and have one of those Ngers unite type of road trips, and visit haunted places? Then we wow the Ng people here with our tales...... (I'll be the silly joker guy who gets slashed first in the slasher group, I always love that guy!). Corky can be the touchy feeley guy who cheers everyone up when we have to stop some crazy ghost from fucking up the world. (morale booster, because he's a counsilor).

You know that someone needs to be there to calm everyone down. Especially when a lot of people come in here thinking the worst about everything and panicking on every situation.

But seriously. We should like take one of those haunted explorations, who knows maybe fiction is real in some cases, and we end up saving the world from some Tomb Raideresque demon, after the majority of us in this crew gets sliced to pieces.... I hear there's a bar in New Orleans that was the HQ for Jean Lafette, and he can't leave, until someone finds his treasure, which he desperatly tries to give clues to psychic people....

Well the only way that we could all get together is that if everyone was willing to put money into a trip and we found someplace that is famous for being haunted. I'm not going to get a trip like this together for the small places. Then of course you would have to be 18 or older or be able to find your own way via your parents, etc..

At 8/26/08 10:09 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
so what all did i miss wheres all our members that were active everyday?

They went bye bye.

:(

did anything big happan while i was gone?

NOPE.

At 8/26/08 10:16 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: yeah i havent had any spirital activity but the other day i found a ouji board in my aunts basment and i remember when me my sis and cousin used it i wanted to take it home but she wouldnt let me honestly i could care less if a spirt haunts me because i want to learn more

Did you use to have scary things happen to you earlier in this club with the Ouija board? I can't remember if that was you or not.

anyho i havent had to many ghostly experiances except sometimes when im alone in my house i here walking in my house i recently found out my house was built in 1927 and both my step-fathers mother and stepfather died in this house which could be why there might be some spiritual activity but my dead relatives are in this house there not here to hurt anyone i did talk to my step0-father and he told me a story about after his brother killed himself he was in a bar he used to hang out in alot well the power went out in the bar and when my dad got home his bros picture was turned upside down and backwards which is werid

Ah, a suicide? That can be a death which can result in a ghost obviously. It goes with the dramatic death thing that I was talking about.

i have another story to i recently went to tennesse and south caralina and in tennesse i went to about 3 old mansons for tours which the tour guides told us that they have seen spirits around there so maby next time i go i will call the local paranorma society to get a tour

Sounds like a great idea!

I know I still haven't caught up on posts, but I might be able to make another post like this tonight, which should allow me to catch up on everything. I have to get ready for class now.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-27 16:07:39

Ok relax and try to think if perfume could be significant in any way. Let us know if you think of anything. If you can't then could it be an air freshener? One of those ones on a timer?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-28 10:57:34

what happaned to our regs and i know i will get on aim today and no nothing scary happaned to me with a ouji board and i dont think my dads dead brothers ghost is in our hgouse because theres nothing werid that happans

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-28 11:00:09

anyways i know this girl i think sees kinda crazy but she says she hears spirits talking to her they ask her for help to pass on but she most of the time ignores them she said that one time a evil spirit was sucking the life force out of her she was laying down and was feeling weaker and weaker and like passed out she said she sensed a evil presence but im not sure if she lying or not any thoughts?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-28 12:35:31

At 8/28/08 11:00 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: anyways i know this girl i think sees kinda crazy but she says she hears spirits talking to her they ask her for help to pass on but she most of the time ignores them she said that one time a evil spirit was sucking the life force out of her she was laying down and was feeling weaker and weaker and like passed out she said she sensed a evil presence but im not sure if she lying or not any thoughts?

I wouldn't read to much into that, Sounds like she is either looking for attention or winding you up.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-28 16:06:59

At 8/28/08 12:35 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
At 8/28/08 11:00 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: anyways i know this girl i think sees kinda crazy but she says she hears spirits talking to her they ask her for help to pass on but she most of the time ignores them she said that one time a evil spirit was sucking the life force out of her she was laying down and was feeling weaker and weaker and like passed out she said she sensed a evil presence but im not sure if she lying or not any thoughts?
I wouldn't read to much into that, Sounds like she is either looking for attention or winding you up.

Well, Pink, I would rush to a conclusion on that so quickly.
I mean, sure, it's unlikely, but if she is clairaudience (able to hear beyond, ie spirits, entities), than all of that could easily be possible. I mean, I'm clairsentient, and some of the things I feel are just sorrowful, mad, or just morose. Spirits stuck on this plane are miserable, let me tell you. Nothing they can do here. So, maybe some investigation may be good Fallensoul, and if it's legit, then try to persuade her to help them.

That's my two cents.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 09:29:36

she said that in the last year she would see things in the future about her or her friends which is understanable to a extent because ive had dreams that have happaned and dejavu where when someone was talking to me id tell them what they were going to say next i did have a dream about my granfather dying before i knew he had lung cancer and they told him 6moths to live he died in 7 days which was werid because i had a dream about what my sister said to me and how i reacted and it was the same but your right maby shes lying shes a stupid attention whore anyways

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 09:34:58

At 8/28/08 04:06 PM, ChaosMonk wrote:
I mean, sure, it's unlikely, but if she is clairaudience (able to hear beyond, ie spirits, entities), than all of that could easily be possible. I mean, I'm clairsentient, and some of the things I feel are just sorrowful, mad, or just morose. Spirits stuck on this plane are miserable, let me tell you. Nothing they can do here. So, maybe some investigation may be good Fallensoul, and if it's legit, then try to persuade her to help them.

That's my two cents

yeah well i told here that already to help them pass on like today it was four in the morning and i woke up i usally dont i sleep until my alarm goes off i never wake up in the middle of the night because i like to sleep and i felt this werid presence in my room i could see any spirits because i can see in the dark pretty good but when i woke up i felt its presence and i got really miserable i dont know why either it just like made me feel horrible for some reason so here i am sitting in bed thinking why the hell am i upset so i try to go back to sleep and i cant so my theroy is maby there was a spirit wandering in my house that wanted help passing thing is ive never heard any spirits in my life but sometimes i think i can feel them around me or i could be wrong but i wish i could help spirits pass on but it could of easily been an eevil one feeding off my emotions werid though eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 10:21:00

At 8/26/08 12:00 PM, Complete wrote: Lately my dreams have taken a new turn, they are creating my very own horror movies.

My favorite. :) Sadly I haven't had a dream at all lately. :(

I can't remember my last dream so well, but I remember this one clearly. I am not sure what movie this was called, but apparently my dream decided that a extremely violent horror movie should be made by Disney. The opening of the movie was odd, yet creepy. It looked like they were weird Dr. Seuss outlined dinosaurs walking across a desert, but with a very creepy sky.

It really is amazing how messed up the mind can get isn't it? I've had some of the weirdest dreams ever, but really I don't remember them too much. Too bad though since I'm sure more then half of my dreams would make award winning horror films.

Anyways on to the "dream" movie. The whole concept was similar to final destination, but modified a bit. Apparently I am an actor in the movie, but I always sat in the back round and watched the main characters.

That's kind of creepy. Maybe you represented death in the dream? Maybe not though, I haven't read the rest of your post yet.

Well, I appeared outside a crowded mansion, not like the typical abandoned haunted mansion. Then I hear a radio report in my head about a bird man who escaped from rehab, and that he was dangerous. I then see a man running up to the mansion, which was the bird man (I have absolutely no idea why he was called bird man, he looked nothing like a bird). He just opens the front door and runs in. He goes up to the owner and demands that he gives all his couches to him or he will bring bad luck to his family. The owner refuses.

The bird man... hmm let me look into that just a bit more. That might mean something else so I might check it out. Nothing about him physically represented a bird you say? Not even a long nose or a big nose?

So he walks into the kitchen and begins talking to the chef, then a few loose nails come out of some sort of tall shelf next to the owner and it falls on top of him, and a few butcher knifes fall directly on his face. Suddenly, my dream reverts back and I see the owner still talking to the chef, so that whole thing was probably a vision. My dream never reveals whether the owner died or not, probably did though. Next was the scary part, it also changed the way I see car accidents.

Again, since you were in the background watching, even though this could be stretching a little bit, maybe you represented death in the dream.

The daughter of the owner is in New York City, right in time square. I see her walking down the sidewalk right next to the curb, I have a vision she will fall on the curb and leave a huge dent in her head. Well she ends up falling, but it only leaves a very small scratch, a police officer goes up to help her as I stand behind watching. She gets up and a car turns to the side walk about 20 feet ahead and runs people over. Me and the daughter along with a few other people run into the street in hopes of avoiding the car. Well we do, but one problem: We have to avoid the other 50 cars. Two come by, but slowly, so we easily move out of the way for it. Anyways there were many cars on the street, seeing as we were blocking them, at least 6 of them to our right. Then a car comes flying by to the left, I manage to dodge it, but the car runs over another person, then this guy picks up the daughter and attempts to dodge the cars with her. He does successfully. Then we see an ambulance coming at like 80mph. It rams through the crowds of all the trapped cars, and shatters much glass. I dodge it, but it rams into a car so fast that it basically pushes it into the guy and the daughter and runs over their skull.

It's just like the parts on the movie where you think that they are going to make it because they have survived the first wave of danger, only to find out that since they survived that is the only reason that it killed them in the first place. Brings up the question of if I would have shaved today would I have been robbed? Since that extra couple of minutes might put you in the same place, but at a different time. One small thing like shaving or taking a shower could save your life. Even though you would never know it.

The ambulance as well ran over many people and left them to be a pile of bone and blood, some people had big glass pieces in their neck. Then my dream reverts back to the opening intro with the dinosaurs and my dream ends. Whatever the case if, this dream changed my whole view on car accidents. It looked very realistic, not just some simple crash where the cars have dented fronts and broken glass. It was like the objective of this dream was to just watch the movie, or act in it.

The dinosaurs make me really confused... lol

But wouldn't that be awesome if Disney considered this idea?

YES.

At 8/26/08 03:03 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: You know, I have been reading through the lucid dreams section of the club lately and I think I may have had a lucid dream a while back. Of course I didn't know what is was back then(11, 12 or so) but now that I thik about it , it cold be. I really don't remember much, but there was this one point where I was laying in bed with a beautifal woman,

Oh, yummy. I think I know what I would be doing if I could control myself in a dream. >.<

in a huge house and all of it belonged to me. Then she tells me "i'm sorry to say this, but this is only a dream". I felt so dissapointed, and I was really atempting not to wake up. But sadly, I woke up soon after. That's my only experience ith lucid dreaming so far, but I am going to try it out onight(but i WILL wake up if I here footsteps or somethig, I already thing m house is channeling spirits from the grave near me.)

The bad thing is that all of my dreams end like that. They are just getting to the good part and then BOOM they are done.

At 8/26/08 03:31 PM, Bramly-apple wrote:
Hehe that would be awesome. I'd want to be the mysterious old man who seems suspicious at first but ends up being the good guy and saves everyone :)

And then the good guy, me maybe, ends up being the one behind everything? Brilliant.

But somehow I don't think my parents would be too pleased if I said I was going ghost hunting with some people I met on the internet :P

Lmao, probably not. That's why if it ever did really happen everyone would have to be at least 18. I don't think I can plan something like this right now being in college with really no money.

At 8/26/08 03:42 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Bramy-apple, I would definetly agree with you there. I could imagine it now... Somehow they said yes. Estatic, I go get dressed and the bus pulls up. The bus driver is what Corky described himself as, and the doors close and we roll off. All of you look nice and friendly... Then the costumes come off, and your all 40 year old overweight petefiles.

THE HORROR.

Hey, I may be fat and I may be a child rapist, but I'm not old. >:( lol

But on a serious note if I can come up with some money this summer then everyone who lives in America can help me come up with a trip and I would love to go. As long as everyone brings their own money and if we can actually find a good place to go to. It wouldn't be worth going to some small place.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 10:36:59

At 8/26/08 05:37 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Monk on the subject of why entities remain in our world i 100% agree with you theory so i wont add to it as you covered everything.

I love the idea of us all meeting up and having a road trip Kong that would be pretty epic! It would also be extremely hard to put together though.

Especially since I'm not going to go to a different country to do it and I wouldn't really expect someone who didn't live in America to come over here. It's really a lot of work to put one together.

I will get round to the other posts asap! I'm trying my best to hold things together while Corey is away but I'm so busy with my deadline just over the hill!

How is it going actually?

Don't Forget MOTM! pm me if you need helping choosing. I will try my best to get back to you in time. Keep the sight coming Sight!

I don't think he is going to pick it. I will post it up along with a members list this weekend.

I will post again soon guys! Keep the chat up

K, bye, see you in a couple of minutes.

At 8/27/08 01:32 PM, Complete wrote:

OH NO!!! Have you read anything about the calming down that I have posted? Not everything that happens is supernatural. Most of the time it has an explanation.

Brr, cold.

House tend to have warm spots. >.<

Any windows open or anything else like that? On some days flowers outside will give the smell of perfume. There could be so many explanations.

Again, don't classify that as paranormal. It could just be the temperature, even with the air conditioner on. Sometimes I am still warm when the air conditioner is on, even for like 15 minutes.

And sometimes the air conditioner can make some weird smells too.

At 8/27/08 04:07 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Ok relax and try to think if perfume could be significant in any way. Let us know if you think of anything. If you can't then could it be an air freshener? One of those ones on a timer?

I have seen a lot of cases where smell was being used. There is so many explanations, but if they are all proved wrong then thats the time to think of something. I have never had something supernatural happen to me involved with smell so I guess I can't go into much detail about it.

At 8/28/08 10:57 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: what happaned to our regs and i know i will get on aim today and no nothing scary happaned to me with a ouji board and i dont think my dads dead brothers ghost is in our hgouse because theres nothing werid that happans

Well, we never seem to be on AIM at the same time. If I remember correctly you were usually on in the morning when I first woke up. So you might not talk to me on AIM any more since I will be so busy with college and stuff. Our regs... well you, Jay, Complete, Ninja, etc.. Some old regs, but barely and there are some new ones, but this club is pretty laid back.

Hm, I guess I don't really have any thoughts except for if I actually talked to her myself.

More times then not. Actually I think more times then not something actually does happen, but the person over exaggerates it by so much.

At 8/28/08 04:06 PM, ChaosMonk wrote:

You mean, I wouldn't rush to a conclusion.

That's my two cents.

Yeah, you should look into it and talk to her about it. Share the stories with us and we can see what we can figure out here. If we can help her help them then it would be great.

At 8/29/08 09:29 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
she said that in the last year she would see things in the future about her or her friends which is understanable to a extent because ive had dreams that have happaned and dejavu where when someone was talking to me id tell them what they were going to say next i did have a dream about my granfather dying before i knew he had lung cancer and they told him 6moths to live he died in 7 days which was werid because i had a dream about what my sister said to me and how i reacted and it was the same but your right maby shes lying shes a stupid attention whore anyways

We were just talking about this not too long ago. And on that subject do you guys remember when we were talking about predicting stuff that showed up on TV? I said that I thought that the "Fifth Element" would be a good movie to watch. My dad brought back the same exact movie from my uncle's house a couple of days ago. (He always borrows movies)

At 8/29/08 09:34 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
yeah well i told here that already to help them pass on like today it was four in the morning and i woke up i usally dont i sleep until my alarm goes off i never wake up in the middle of the night because i like to sleep and i felt this werid presence in my room i could see any spirits because i can see in the dark pretty good but when i woke up i felt its presence and i got really miserable i dont know why either it just like made me feel horrible for some reason so here i am sitting in bed thinking why the hell am i upset so i try to go back to sleep and i cant so my theroy is maby there was a spirit wandering in my house that wanted help passing thing is ive never heard any spirits in my life but sometimes i think i can feel them around me or i could be wrong but i wish i could help spirits pass on but it could of easily been an eevil one feeding off my emotions werid though eh?

Spirits do tend to feed off of your emotions, but do you guys really think that every spirit wants to actually pass on? I think there are the few who might actually enjoy it a little. The ones that mess around and move things on people or just fuck with them, which seems like for fun. I talked to one on the Ouija board before that said he liked to scare my roommate when he was alone in the room because he thought it was funny. My roommates stories backed up what the board said also.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 12:51:41

Sorry for the triple post, but regarding the bird man in your dream, obviously directed towards complete, I have found a little information.

People use to call others a bird or bird man, bird woman, etc.. If they were a weird or peculiar individual. This was obviously used in a negative way.

Also, Ninja-Without-Sight just told me that he had a dream where he saw the words The Rosiline spelled out in red letters. He is currently banned, so he PM'd me instead of posting it. If anyone knows what this means then feel free to comment.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 13:10:24

At 8/29/08 12:51 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Also, Ninja-Without-Sight just told me that he had a dream where he saw the words The Rosiline spelled out in red letters. He is currently banned, so he PM'd me instead of posting it. If anyone knows what this means then feel free to comment.

Small correction here. He had a dream where the books on the book shelf were glowing red to spell out The Rosaline.

~ Corky52

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 14:37:09

I did some research on Rosaline but could only find that where was a character in Romeo & Juliet called Rosaline.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 22:09:54

But seriously. We should like take one of those haunted explorations, who knows maybe fiction is real in some cases, and we end up saving the world from some Tomb Raideresque demon, after the majority of us in this crew gets sliced to pieces.... I hear there's a bar in New Orleans that was the HQ for Jean Lafette, and he can't leave, until someone finds his treasure, which he desperatly tries to give clues to psychic people....
Well the only way that we could all get together is that if everyone was willing to put money into a trip and we found someplace that is famous for being haunted. I'm not going to get a trip like this together for the small places. Then of course you would have to be 18 or older or be able to find your own way via your parents, etc..

>>> I hear Dracula's Castle is open to the public.... Ha ha ha we go there, Helsing, Belmonte, and Dracula, are all having beers, watching a game. But seriously speaking. We should do this. And invite Tom, since you're on speaking terms with him Corky-52 (like you're practically a mod candidate). This could be an offical NG meet, and we post our pictures and our thoughts here? Man are there ever crazy places. Like In Canada alone, there is a Hostle, that used to be a Victorian era prison (some of the reformatory practices were barbaric! and that was the beginning of reason era jails. I really hate to think what jails were like back, back then. not just back then. But that hostel seems haunted with some very bad ju ju. Or we could just take a trip down to Haiti, or some other creepy tours.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-29 22:23:55

At 8/29/08 10:09 PM, hongkongexpress wrote:
>>> I hear Dracula's Castle is open to the public.... Ha ha ha we go there, Helsing, Belmonte, and Dracula, are all having beers, watching a game.

If so then I'm sitting down and watching the game with them.

But seriously speaking. We should do this. And invite Tom, since you're on speaking terms with him Corky-52 (like you're practically a mod candidate).

I was going to speak to him about something actually. We've only talked a couple of times via the PM system. I don't know if that means we are on talking terms or not, but he has answered my PM's when I have sent them to him.

This could be an offical NG meet, and we post our pictures and our thoughts here?

Yeah, we could post them here and also put all of the pictures up on the website that is being made for us currently. I would actually like this to be a offical NG meet, but maybe not anual. Every other year or so maybe.

Man are there ever crazy places. Like In Canada alone, there is a Hostle, that used to be a Victorian era prison (some of the reformatory practices were barbaric! and that was the beginning of reason era jails. I really hate to think what jails were like back, back then. not just back then. But that hostel seems haunted with some very bad ju ju. Or we could just take a trip down to Haiti, or some other creepy tours.

I think we should schedule up something like tours in the morning and then spending the night in a haunted place all night without the tour guides and everything. Of course this may take a lot of money, but if everyone chips in and if Tom comes along, (I'm sure he would help with the money if he did) then this would be really fun.

So if we are really going to do this then we need to find places first of all. After we get a list of places that we could visit all in one area then we will move on to the next step.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-30 00:09:16

http://www.wvpentours.com/main.php

how is this for a location?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-30 00:24:17

http://www.friendsoffortgeorge.ca/ghost.
htm

Here's another VERY FUCKED up place we can visit. Fort George was A Canadian fort that nuked (well not nuked because only Japan was technically "nuked"), a Direct hit from american bombs in 1812. It was a BLOOD BATH. needless to say the Americans won that battle, but retreated after Lundy Lane... (another blood bath)... The base was razed, but it was rebuilt. (to it's present state)

The Ruins and some remaining structures are filled with very bad Chi energy, and a British Commander warning visitors not to enter, out of concern for the "falling bombs". He's still stuck out there or something, thinking the war is still happening.

>>>Winchester Mystery House... Scooby Doo meets Ghoulies, except the Ghoulies isn't the wacky creepy Quite dude that Freddie always mistakes. The maker of the Winchester Repeating Rifle, was haunted, as many Ghosts were left "homeless" as this gun which helped to civilize the unruly frountier barbarians (outlaws, murderers, revolutionaries, etc), they demanded that Mrs Winchester make them a "Homeless Shelter for ghosts", according to their directions. (and they had very very wacky directions.... such as trap doors that to the kitchen, Stairs that lead to walls. and other Willy Wonka like architecture...

Also on that note. Why don't spiritualists, build homeless shelters for disembodied and freaked our spirits, to do the spritual "Social work" for them? Like you're a social worker Corky, and you work with the living, which is a very wonderful thing to do, and as such you encourage a freaked out person to help themselves, with much patience. Like there are probably lots of Ghosts wandering around... freaked out of their minds. Would I be if I was a young man in Nam, and a pile of goo another second? or from Iraq, as the Juba Sniper just "boom head shoted me" and I see my dead body beside hummer. when a second ago, I was alive and looking around? hell I would make the White house my home.... Staring at which ever first lady, is, that sent me to get killed. Just to piss them off, but then that's very very very gross. maybe their young daughter... Well either way. They go and get me killed through some greedy money grubbing bullshit. You bet I'm going to make the rest of their term angry. Hell I can even play cards with Lincoln's Ghost.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-30 00:56:57

At 8/29/08 10:23 PM, Corky52 wrote:
>>> I hear Dracula's Castle is open to the public.... Ha ha ha we go there, Helsing, Belmonte, and Dracula, are all having beers, watching a game.

>>> I'm with his daughters in the hot tub filled with blood.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-30 01:14:30

http://www.frightnights.co.uk/home/

But it's good that you're that Councilor with the shoulder to cry on, just in case we accidently do activate some crazy ghost technology and unleash all the ghosts from hell, and we're stuck in the mansion over night, with angry Ghosts trying to rape us

. I think our best bet are these guys from England... (but I think we should pass on those crazy Victorian doctors labs, you know the ones that cut up fresh bodies, to study them, back then.... coincidentally we wouldn't have our extensive knowledge of anatalogical information to help with many of our ills without.... isn't that fucked up?) Anyways I just joined this group's newsletter.

They even do it for Charity. http://www.frightnights.co.uk/privateboo kings/index.php?pid=77
(like we could give NG some exposure, as donating charity, and have a competition, to see who doesn't chicken out first, or last the longest. (aka me).

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-30 01:20:08

They even do it for Charity. http://www.frightnights.co.uk/privateboo kings/index.php?pid=77
(like we could give NG some exposure, as donating charity, and have a competition, to see who doesn't chicken out first, or last the longest. (aka me).

I mean I'm going to chicken out first.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-30 11:44:11

Damnit. Sorry guys, I completely forgot about picking the member of the month. Lately i've been coming home and falling asleep immediately. School, football, rehearsing for a play, and the gym do that to me.
I'm pretty sure it's the 30th today, and you said I had till September, but i really haven't checked in on this club once since I last posted. Can I pass the rights of choosing onto someone else?
It's really a drag, sorry. I hope once i adjust to everything i'll have more time to do what i want, but for now you shouldn't count on me being here much.
If i can pass the choosing to someone else, I'd pick Corey cause he said he had someone in mind already :)

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-31 12:32:14

I had someone in mind for MOTM but i have a feeling it is the same person as Corey... lets wait and see!

Quick note has anyone found anything out on the Rosaline yet?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-31 13:07:17

At 8/30/08 12:09 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: http://www.wvpentours.com/main.php

how is this for a location?

I really like this for one reason. It's really close to where I live. Also, a dungeon sounds like an awesome place to visit. I'm sure we could set something up with them.

At 8/30/08 12:24 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: http://www.friendsoffortgeorge.ca/ghost.
htm

Here's another VERY FUCKED up place we can visit. Fort George was A Canadian fort that nuked (well not nuked because only Japan was technically "nuked"), a Direct hit from american bombs in 1812. It was a BLOOD BATH. needless to say the Americans won that battle, but retreated after Lundy Lane... (another blood bath)... The base was razed, but it was rebuilt. (to it's present state)

Well, the best locations sound like somewhere in America or Canada, since I don't really feel like traveling across water. I rather stick to land.

The Ruins and some remaining structures are filled with very bad Chi energy, and a British Commander warning visitors not to enter, out of concern for the "falling bombs". He's still stuck out there or something, thinking the war is still happening.

Those hauntings that don't understand it's present times. I've seen ghosts that do understand and some that don't understand that.

>>>Winchester Mystery House... Scooby Doo meets Ghoulies, except the Ghoulies isn't the wacky creepy Quite dude that Freddie always mistakes. The maker of the Winchester Repeating Rifle, was haunted, as many Ghosts were left "homeless" as this gun which helped to civilize the unruly frountier barbarians (outlaws, murderers, revolutionaries, etc), they demanded that Mrs Winchester make them a "Homeless Shelter for ghosts", according to their directions. (and they had very very wacky directions.... such as trap doors that to the kitchen, Stairs that lead to walls. and other Willy Wonka like architecture...

Sounds like an interesting place that could get confusing pretty fast if you were all by yourself. That's why of course we would have some sort of buddy system going on here. I presume any girl will do as my buddy. Even though if we did set this up I'm assuming that girl would be my girlfriend.

Also on that note. Why don't spiritualists, build homeless shelters for disembodied and freaked our spirits, to do the spritual "Social work" for them? Like you're a social worker Corky, and you work with the living, which is a very wonderful thing to do, and as such you encourage a freaked out person to help themselves, with much patience. Like there are probably lots of Ghosts wandering around... freaked out of their minds.

Actually, I have changed my major to Elementary Education, but I have had several social work classes and I am experienced a little in the field. Still I did counsel back in high school so I really do know enough I'm sure.

Would I be if I was a young man in Nam, and a pile of goo another second? or from Iraq, as the Juba Sniper just "boom head shoted me" and I see my dead body beside hummer. when a second ago, I was alive and looking around? hell I would make the White house my home.... Staring at which ever first lady, is, that sent me to get killed. Just to piss them off, but then that's very very very gross. maybe their young daughter... Well either way. They go and get me killed through some greedy money grubbing bullshit. You bet I'm going to make the rest of their term angry. Hell I can even play cards with Lincoln's Ghost.

If I died you can bet that I would be pissing off whoever was a dick to me in real life. Hell, I would make their life a living hell if I had the chance to do so.

At 8/30/08 12:56 AM, hongkongexpress wrote:
At 8/29/08 10:23 PM, Corky52 wrote:

I'm sure they wouldn't be the best looking, but hell if we are all drinking then it doesn't really matter does it? ;)

At 8/30/08 01:14 AM, hongkongexpress wrote: http://www.frightnights.co.uk/home/

But it's good that you're that Councilor with the shoulder to cry on, just in case we accidently do activate some crazy ghost technology and unleash all the ghosts from hell, and we're stuck in the mansion over night, with angry Ghosts trying to rape us.

Hmmm, would I be helping them or letting them go to the ghosts like a sacrifice so I had a better chance to escape?

. I think our best bet are these guys from England... (but I think we should pass on those crazy Victorian doctors labs, you know the ones that cut up fresh bodies, to study them, back then.... coincidentally we wouldn't have our extensive knowledge of anatalogical information to help with many of our ills without.... isn't that fucked up?) Anyways I just joined this group's newsletter.

Well if it is in Britain then I'm really going to have to get a job and find some free time. It can be done though.

I'm sure Tom would come around if we could raise money for him someway. Actually it sounds like if we are doing this for charity then they really don't charge anything. Unless I didn't read it right.

At 8/30/08 01:20 AM, hongkongexpress wrote:
I mean I'm going to chicken out first.

Ha, we could set up some spots or some fake hauntings to scare people and only have a couple of people aware of it so they actually get scared and leave. I can see it now though, "OMG LETS GET OUT OF HERE" I then walk into the room, "Hey good job scaring them Corey!" I say. "What do you mean? I was in the bathroom?"

At 8/30/08 11:44 AM, Mercenary81 wrote: Damnit. Sorry guys, I completely forgot about picking the member of the month. Lately i've been coming home and falling asleep immediately. School, football, rehearsing for a play, and the gym do that to me.

Yeah, football will do that to you. I know from experience.

I'm pretty sure it's the 30th today, and you said I had till September, but i really haven't checked in on this club once since I last posted. Can I pass the rights of choosing onto someone else?

Yes, you loser.

It's really a drag, sorry. I hope once i adjust to everything i'll have more time to do what i want, but for now you shouldn't count on me being here much.
If i can pass the choosing to someone else, I'd pick Corey cause he said he had someone in mind already :)

Yes, I will pick the member of the month right now I guess.

----------

Members of the Month for August

This one was hard and well, I couldn't just pick one person. This months members of the month are -

Complete
hongkongexpress

This means that both of you can talk this out between yourselfs to pick a new member of the month or if you don't want to then I will choose again. I also think that it's about time that Jay is allowed to be chosen again. Next month after that Nick will be allowed to be chosen also.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-01 21:12:10

>>> But Vampire Chicks are sexay.... Like look at Blood Rayne, or the sexy lesbians Castle Vania, or Elviria, or the Chick from Underworld... They can Gib me any time... Now granted the vampire chicks from Bloodlines the Masqurade are kinda creepy. (especially the former super model, Cleopatria the Nosfurautu queen... But the dual Personality Malkavian chick was hot. In her Anarch mode, and her frigid Cammerillia mode. I'm still waiting for the sexy sexy Succubuses to come to me. I'm keeping myself charged up with the Force.... but they don't come. Hell I even grew pecs (or training pecs), and kept my blood free from toxins. odd. Maybe it's all the garlic I've been eating.... Vampires are just probably allergic to garlic, as a food allergy, as some people are allergic to peanuts etc....

I'm sure they wouldn't be the best looking, but hell if we are all drinking then it doesn't really matter does it? ;)
Complete
hongkongexpress

Hmmm I'd like to say it's me... but we should share... I love Sharing. (I was a Scout, and I'm a far center Left, NDP voter (Socialists).

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-01 21:42:19

a recurring dream I had was driving past this graveyard, beside a busy road, in
Edmonton in Alberta (Not England). I'd dream that instead of chain link fence, the road ( as a main traffic road) would go into a graveyard, (this is not done, because of the reverence given to our deceased ancestors). But this dream would recure.

Edmonton was a Frontier town, that experienced many many hardships, especially up until the 1940s. (you know when medical practices were REALLY fucked up, shock treatments, general acceptance for Cocaine in Coke, and Doctor prescribed Smack (Herione) needles). Edmonton, or Deadmonton, experienced a very bad rash of homicides from 2005-2007, dubbing it the city of "Champions", for most murders in Canada. at 39.....

Anyways, death has always surrounded this city of Ghostly Champions. (Edmonton was once known as the city of Champions, to try and inspire community spirit, as in the 80s, the teams would go to win many championships, and it being the Capital of Alberta). But Deadmonton, a Necropolis, had it's share of dead homeless (right on provincial parliment hill or Granville Station), racist groups, gang related murders, homeless suicides. Hell these girls got raped in the same place, (in a public park right under refinery row). Deadmonton was engulfed in a giant demonic fart gas of toxic carinogenic goo, (as the refinery row, which we lived near), barfed out these I don't know what, grey clouds. (most of the toxins are of couse contained, but they still get through).

In addition, many aborginals lost their souls in this dead city! It doesn't help that Deadmonton is blanket by death snow -40 below), (well warmer winters due to global warming). But Edmonton is so far north, that it's right on the line that seperates the Frozen tundra to the temperate warm south. I'm sure many junkies froze to death over the years.

The powerplant of Edmonton (which supplies many power to the North West America), is built on the grave of many blackfoot aborginals!!! (Rossdale Power planet), which looked like a big rusty building with rusty parts, from what I remembered it.

On Serve and Protect (a old show that resembled) C.O.P.S. Edmonton was always featured. Fuck what good is putting the Crown on the police patch and cap, if nobody even respects the crown in that God for fuck city?

Anyhow. I'm surprised that there are not more angry ghosts in that city... While other cities in the world have entered the neo-Millenium organic design for buildings (ie those oval buildings, cone buildings that resemble breasts), or some thing really attractive. Edmonton's cities resemble ugly 30s art deco ones, (you know the old ones in New York, that have gargoyles and grotesque monsters on them?).

So I wonder are Deadmontonians, (Edmontonian Ghosts), putting these recurring images in my mind), of driving past a graveyard, in the dead of winter? which I did early in Jan, because I was lost, and boom! SAME scene in my dream. Freaky!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-02 13:01:18

Congrats on MOTM you two! Glad I'm back in the running :P.

I have something to tell you about a place near me that i had forgotten until this week when i walked past.

Where i live is a suburb but it started out as a typical English village, then it expanded and became a township and was finally swallowed by a city turning into the suburb of today. I live just outside the village in the 'new' area. In the actual village are many large, old stone buildings that has been converted into modern homes.

One such building has a arch way dead in the middle that leads to a court yard. It is said that a horse and cart carrying the original owner of the house has been seen many times leaving the arch, going across the green and vanishing on what is nowadays a main road.

A friend of mine and his brother have said that they have both seen this on separate occasions. The story is even featured in books on the local area much like the old sheep shearing gate i mentioned early in the clubs founding days.

Which leads me to my next point *drumroll*.......I have my camera software running on Vista, i finally located a downloadable file that means i can run my phone's camera software on Vista :D So this means i can now get pictures of the sheep shearing location i have promised for so long as well as the arch i just mentioned.

To new members who don't know of the sheep shearing gate please look at my posts on the first few pages of the club thread

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-02 15:04:12

At 9/2/08 01:01 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Which leads me to my next point *drumroll*.......I have my camera software running on Vista, i finally located a downloadable file that means i can run my phone's camera software on Vista :D So this means i can now get pictures of the sheep shearing location i have promised for so long as well as the arch i just mentioned.

Cool, you should ask people who have saw this ghost the average time that it can be seen. Then go at that time, snap a few pictures, etc.

BBS Signature