00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,570 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 23:40:56

At 5/28/08 05:04 PM, damonky wrote: so no one else has read it

Well the members to this club aren't exactly active expect for a few of them. If you know anyone else that would be interested let them know about the club.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 00:05:46

I've had a few supernatural encounters myself. Not brick-shitting scary as some of you guys, but...

My grandfather died when I was 4, and the wake was held in my house, so all my cousins and relatives were there. I remember I was drinking from a juice box and I recalled seeing my grandfather just standing in the corner with this real solemn look on his face. I didn't really freak out since I didn't understand the concept of death at that age, but I told my mom, and she got a bit nervous. Also, it was near Christmas at the time, and my cousin saw him behind the Christmas tree. I find it interesting how he visited the little kids.

Fast forward three years when I used to live in this haunted apartment in Texas. I was 7 or so, and I was watching TV. My mom and sister were at the laundry room, so I was alone in the apartment. I glanced over to the corridor and I saw this sort of white, veiled figure glide from the bathroom to my room. It scared me shitless, so I ran out of the house barefoot to the laundry room. My mom also said she saw shadows in the hall sometimes, and whenever my sister took a shower, she heard this woman singing which stopped when she turned the water off. Also, my sister and mom were coming back home from the grocery store nearby one day, and my sister glanced behind my mom and saw a guy with white hair, and she thought it was our neighbor. She looked back and he was gone, so she asked my mom where the guy behind her went. My mom looked at ehr kinda weird and said that there was no one behind her.

Yeah, I should probably stop, it's night and I'm getting a bit paranoid.

hi

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 03:12:34

this is a riminder for any intressted on friday ill be at the battlefield house for a day theres a computer there so ill tell you whats hapening when it happens i dont have a digital camera soi cant upload photos but me and my freinds will have a stake out at the battlefield

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 10:17:10

At 5/29/08 12:05 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote: I've had a few supernatural encounters myself. Not brick-shitting scary as some of you guys, but...

Alright, here we go.

My grandfather died when I was 4, and the wake was held in my house, so all my cousins and relatives were there. I remember I was drinking from a juice box and I recalled seeing my grandfather just standing in the corner with this real solemn look on his face. I didn't really freak out since I didn't understand the concept of death at that age, but I told my mom, and she got a bit nervous. Also, it was near Christmas at the time, and my cousin saw him behind the Christmas tree. I find it interesting how he visited the little kids.

Well usually little kids have a better talent at seeing spirits, usually goes away as you get older. Just like having a imaginary friend! Sometimes they are really spirits!

Fast forward three years when I used to live in this haunted apartment in Texas. I was 7 or so, and I was watching TV. My mom and sister were at the laundry room, so I was alone in the apartment. I glanced over to the corridor and I saw this sort of white, veiled figure glide from the bathroom to my room. It scared me shitless, so I ran out of the house barefoot to the laundry room. My mom also said she saw shadows in the hall sometimes, and whenever my sister took a shower, she heard this woman singing which stopped when she turned the water off. Also, my sister and mom were coming back home from the grocery store nearby one day, and my sister glanced behind my mom and saw a guy with white hair, and she thought it was our neighbor. She looked back and he was gone, so she asked my mom where the guy behind her went. My mom looked at ehr kinda weird and said that there was no one behind her.

Lot's of good stuff here. Did you ever feel scared or like they were harmful. If you weren't scared then usually they aren't bad spirits. You should try to look up the history of the apartment and see if anyone died, especially a woman.

Yeah, I should probably stop, it's night and I'm getting a bit paranoid.

Hey, that's the best time to tell them! Great experiences though thanks for sharing them. I will add you to the members list later!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 10:19:20

At 5/29/08 03:12 AM, damonky wrote: this is a riminder for any intressted on friday ill be at the battlefield house for a day theres a computer there so ill tell you whats hapening when it happens i dont have a digital camera soi cant upload photos but me and my freinds will have a stake out at the battlefield

This will be great. I so wish you had something to take pictures with or take video with. You would be our first person to go on a ghost hunt and bring back pictures and everything.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 10:28:39

Well it's that time of the month again!

Lol, how old am I again?

Member of the Month

Pink-Ninja13

He is really the only one that completely stayed active and shared stories and opinions on a daily basis.

Your prize: You can choose next months user of the month. Hopefully someone is active enough to win it.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 11:54:10

im setting off for the ghost hunt now ill be there in about a hour then ill post what i saw oon the way

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 12:57:34

ive arived i didnt see anything strange on the way up but ive found definate proof that ouijja boards work it was a review for a toy version of on made by hasbro
I recently purchased this Ouija board after chatting it up with my boyfriend about how scary a Ouija Board would be to use on Holloween. Obviously I was making sarcastic remarks and was not serious about it becauase I thought Ouija was all nothing but a bunch of hog wash.

Well anyway I ordered the dumb thing because we thought it be a fun joke to get it and see that this thing dont work like people believe it to. I thought it was so funny how people called this simple piece of plastic & cardboard "Witchcraft" and "Black" magic, and would say that those who attend church would never bother with it. Needless to say I ordered the thing and it got to my place with the great help of UPS. I got the thing opened and left it in the sunlight atop my window sil for the remainer of the day (alough directions tell you to leave it under a lamp or in direct sunlight for 30 minutes) anyway I was home alone that night and I decided to test it out and I asked "Is anybody there?" and then the pallette moved over and stopped on "Yes". Man I coulda pissed myself. I told the "spirit" Good bye & chucked it in the closet!

The next night I was convinced to get the thing out the closet and have me and my boyfriend try it out. Well folks, at the end of this session I found out that there are 6 spirits in my home and they been there before we had even moved in. They had told us how they were siblings and that the oldest of them all was a 21yr old male. That their parents were alive but was not the cause of their death. I know that the "deceased" are not your best spellers but this particular one had a easier time with yes and no questions. Spelling was hard to catch, like when he had said that my best friend and his girl would break up December 5th, but instead showed us "D" & "5". I asked if he ment Dec 5th & the pallette flew over to yes!

I barely got sleep last night, and I cant help but to keep thinking how spooky the ordeal was, I thought this was a joke but beware its not! Dont ask the things you may not be able to accept once you learn the truth. ALWAYS go over the questions you tend to ask the Ouija, and make sure the people involved agree. You dont want anyone uncomfortable and kill the mood. And remember sometimes its easier to form your questions in yes and no answer format instead of relying on spelling. Grammer can tend to suck, so I suggest something like what we did, we asked "are you male or female? Answer yes for male or no for female". He answered yes. If you are curious, and not afraid and want to experience what it is to contact the deseaced then I highly reccomend it! Just say a prayer before hand & always say good-bye. Sometimes they will say it back, other times they may not. But that dont matter, Just make sure that YOU always do when you are ready to call it a night. Its just simple manners.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 13:18:08

At 5/29/08 10:28 AM, Corky52 wrote: Well it's that time of the month again!

Lol, how old am I again?
Member of the Month

Pink-Ninja13

He is really the only one that completely stayed active and shared stories and opinions on a daily basis.

Your prize: You can choose next months user of the month. Hopefully someone is active enough to win it.

Whoo! Thanks Corey, im well chuffed to have won :D I will do my best to pick a worthy member next month.

Damonky your story is very interesting. I think there is a reson only you could hear the sounds. Exactly how clear where the noises? I'd like to know if you could go back once again and get a sound recording? Whatever happens i look forward to you updating us.

Mercenary, I think it's time you finished that sheild, i think it's clear that your friend is trying to commuicate with you and ask you to paint it. Maybe paint a tribute to him on it? I'd also like to say sorry for your loss it's never easy losing a friend. Enjoy yourself in Cali!

gamerpeepinpa, welcome to the club im glad you had something for us to look into! Seeing your grandfather at the wake sounds like he was just visiting to maybe to say goodbye or see you all one last time. This is common after someone has just died. You should try and look up some history on your home too, see if you can find anything to explain the other experiances.

On a personal note im happy to say that my Injury has cleared up again and im back to being active and mobile! (finally) My foot with never be 100% again but 85% is better than not being able to walk. So when i find a new software disc that works with Vista i can get to my location and get some pics!

I think thats all i wanted to say. I will try and find some good vids/stories/links etc.. tonight and post so to keep us going while we wait for updates from our other members.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 13:23:47

the sounds were very clear and im setting off with my freinds to the battle field

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 13:26:40

Sorry for the double post. My post was being written while Damonkey's first was posted. Glad to see you got some feedback from the board. 6 spirits is quite a lot for one place. The most i have heard of is 9!. At least the ones you had contact with seemed good and are not dark or sinister. You say the sounds were clear with convinces me that you were the only one meant to hear them. I dont know why something just tells me that. I look forward to hearing more!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 13:44:53

ok where back it was scary
before i starrt i have 3 freinds with me james is very sceptical he belives i made it up
ryan is very supersitcious he has a ouiji board i might tell the things that have happened with that board
and shanon she kinda is skeptical aswell
so when we set off first we all felt alot colder and went to fetcgh our winter coats but even with them on it was verycold we came to the battle field when we all felt a massive urge to run and we all heard what i heard lastime a scream ryan turned and ran but the rest didnt to we didnt notice him run we where focosed at the ground red was all over the ground it lookked like blood but when we put our fingers down we couldnt feel it the the thing which sent us all runing happened i heard a crack and felt something hard and metel hit the back of my knee knocking me down i turned around and saw nothing i got up andd ran as fast as i could im thinking of bringing a oujii board and a laptop the the battle field where you can ask questions for me to say and ill give you the ansers

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:01:13

At 5/29/08 01:18 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
At 5/29/08 10:28 AM, Corky52 wrote: Well it's that time of the month again!

Lol, how old am I again?
Member of the Month

Pink-Ninja13

I have no clue why I added the 13 to that. For some reason I thought your name had a 13.

Whoo! Thanks Corey, im well chuffed to have won :D I will do my best to pick a worthy member next month.

Alright, everyone is open for the position, but yourself of course.

Damonky your story is very interesting. I think there is a reson only you could hear the sounds. Exactly how clear where the noises? I'd like to know if you could go back once again and get a sound recording? Whatever happens i look forward to you updating us.

Mercenary, I think it's time you finished that sheild, i think it's clear that your friend is trying to commuicate with you and ask you to paint it. Maybe paint a tribute to him on it? I'd also like to say sorry for your loss it's never easy losing a friend. Enjoy yourself in Cali!

Agreed.

gamerpeepinpa, welcome to the club im glad you had something for us to look into! Seeing your grandfather at the wake sounds like he was just visiting to maybe to say goodbye or see you all one last time. This is common after someone has just died. You should try and look up some history on your home too, see if you can find anything to explain the other experiances.

I have a friend who's grandfather just comes by on the oujia board every time he is on it to say hi.

On a personal note im happy to say that my Injury has cleared up again and im back to being active and mobile! (finally) My foot with never be 100% again but 85% is better than not being able to walk. So when i find a new software disc that works with Vista i can get to my location and get some pics!

This sounds great. I hate the old nagging ankle, knee, and hamstring injuries that I have. I know how bad they can be.

I think thats all i wanted to say. I will try and find some good vids/stories/links etc.. tonight and post so to keep us going while we wait for updates from our other members.

Alright, sounds good. I just wish I was back at college because here at home I have really slow dial-up internet and I can't watch movies.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:04:56

have you read the ghost hunting report?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:06:30

At 5/29/08 12:57 PM, damonky wrote: ive arived i didnt see anything strange on the way up but ive found definate proof that ouijja boards work it was a review for a toy version of on made by hasbro
I recently purchased this Ouija board after chatting it up with my boyfriend about how scary a Ouija Board would be to use on Holloween. Obviously I was making sarcastic remarks and was not serious about it becauase I thought Ouija was all nothing but a bunch of hog wash.

You don't have to tell me that the things are real. If you read through this entire club you will notice I've had many experiences with it and also many, many problems.

Well anyway I ordered the dumb thing because we thought it be a fun joke to get it and see that this thing dont work like people believe it to. I thought it was so funny how people called this simple piece of plastic & cardboard "Witchcraft" and "Black" magic, and would say that those who attend church would never bother with it. Needless to say I ordered the thing and it got to my place with the great help of UPS. I got the thing opened and left it in the sunlight atop my window sil for the remainer of the day (alough directions tell you to leave it under a lamp or in direct sunlight for 30 minutes) anyway I was home alone that night and I decided to test it out and I asked "Is anybody there?" and then the pallette moved over and stopped on "Yes". Man I coulda pissed myself. I told the "spirit" Good bye & chucked it in the closet!

It actually isn't a good idea to be very abusive with these boards. It can piss some spirits off. I've seen it done when my Grandfather burned one...

The next night I was convinced to get the thing out the closet and have me and my boyfriend try it out. Well folks, at the end of this session I found out that there are 6 spirits in my home and they been there before we had even moved in. They had told us how they were siblings and that the oldest of them all was a 21yr old male. That their parents were alive but was not the cause of their death. I know that the "deceased" are not your best spellers but this particular one had a easier time with yes and no questions. Spelling was hard to catch, like when he had said that my best friend and his girl would break up December 5th, but instead showed us "D" & "5". I asked if he ment Dec 5th & the pallette flew over to yes!

Yeah, it takes some energy so their going to want to get the answer to you in the shortest way possible. I remember one showing us roman numerals over and over again instead of it spelling out a date until we finally figured out what it meant.

I barely got sleep last night, and I cant help but to keep thinking how spooky the ordeal was, I thought this was a joke but beware its not! Dont ask the things you may not be able to accept once you learn the truth. ALWAYS go over the questions you tend to ask the Ouija, and make sure the people involved agree. You dont want anyone uncomfortable and kill the mood. And remember sometimes its easier to form your questions in yes and no answer format instead of relying on spelling. Grammer can tend to suck, so I suggest something like what we did, we asked "are you male or female? Answer yes for male or no for female". He answered yes. If you are curious, and not afraid and want to experience what it is to contact the deseaced then I highly reccomend it! Just say a prayer before hand & always say good-bye. Sometimes they will say it back, other times they may not. But that dont matter, Just make sure that YOU always do when you are ready to call it a night. Its just simple manners.

Yeah, the nicer you are the nicer they are. We didn't get the scary things until we sat in the graveyard and did them or when we asked them to show themselves. Which they showed themselves every time we asked, but it opens up something for the bad spirits to get through, and as I know from experience they will follow you until forced to leave.

I'm happy this club is up and running again.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:09:46

corky what do you think about what hapened when i did the stake out with my mates

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:11:26

At 5/29/08 01:44 PM, damonky wrote: ok where back it was scary
before i starrt i have 3 freinds with me james is very sceptical he belives i made it up
ryan is very supersitcious he has a ouiji board i might tell the things that have happened with that board
and shanon she kinda is skeptical aswell
so when we set off first we all felt alot colder and went to fetcgh our winter coats but even with them on it was verycold we came to the battle field when we all felt a massive urge to run and we all heard what i heard lastime a scream ryan turned and ran but the rest didnt to we didnt notice him run we where focosed at the ground red was all over the ground it lookked like blood but when we put our fingers down we couldnt feel it the the thing which sent us all runing happened i heard a crack and felt something hard and metel hit the back of my knee knocking me down i turned around and saw nothing i got up andd ran as fast as i could im thinking of bringing a oujii board and a laptop the the battle field where you can ask questions for me to say and ill give you the ansers

Doesn't sound like it's the safest place to me. These things can actually hurt you espically when you are scared. They can feed off of emotion. And I don't know about the oujia board, but if you are willing to you can. Bad spirits always latch on to the board and seem to follow. I recommend you to read through on the crew about what happened to me when I got hold of a bad one. I still panic everytime I'm laying in my bed and I've been getting the feeling back that something is in the bed or in the room next to me trying to grab me. I've even had some weird dreams that I might talk about later just kind of like the last ones... This might freak you out and I'm not sure if you guys would believe me, but I will probably tell you later.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:14:12

good to hear the reason ryan ran was because helt a very sharp pain on his back hes checked and theres and shaloww cut acrooss his back

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:57:04

At 5/29/08 02:14 PM, damonky wrote: good to hear the reason ryan ran was because helt a very sharp pain on his back hes checked and theres and shaloww cut acrooss his back

I don't know if that is exactly a good thing to hear or not.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 14:59:21

i might not go there again if they could physically atack us

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 15:02:54

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo
johnathan-wrathborne
Newgate
Digul
Sirtom93
SockMyDink
0peth
BigLundi
DemonCole
PenisClown
marius-vanrhijn
Kiddmeizter
damonky
gamerpeepinpa

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig. and/or user page.

Ghost / Supernat. Annual Flash Competition

What: The flashes that you make have to be about one of the stories that have been told here in this Club.

Who: The only rules that I would really like to make would be if you choose someone else's story to make a flash about, that you would co-author with them. They might not be physically helping to make the flash, but it is their story and I feel that would only be fair. If the person doesn't want to co-author if their story is chosen all you have to do is say so. Also if somebody doesn't want one of their stories used then don't! That is why it is important to PM them asking about it.

Also co-author with the GhostandHorrorClub

Where: All you have to do is get a passing flash through the portal then link to it here. Simple enough.

When: You can start on the flashes at anytime, but they are due on Halloween. That is the best day for it isn't it?

How: If you are making the flash after someone else's story it would probably be a good idea to talk to them via the PM system, AIM, MSN, etc.. Just so you can get the best detail possible.

Please have fun doing this. After all the submissions have been linked here I will picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Place winners. There isn't really a prize; this is just a friendly competition.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 16:34:40

Hmmm, I don't quite like the idea of Ouija board being used by anyone, but the spirits sound benign, just watch yourself and don't agree to anything or ask any big questions like when you'll die, such things are not for us to know and can invoke great consequences. I'd faster ban every one of the damned things in existence than use one once, evil spirits and demons like to trick men into doing things, like invitations into homes or acceptance of certain things, do not be so quick to use it, in fact I'd suggest you'd quit now before you get any real problems. Thats what I'd do at least, damonkey.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 16:38:12

i wont be using the board after ryan was slashed

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 17:37:29

I don't really believe in Ouija boards, I've never tried one though, I'm assuming those are the magnifying glasses on a plate of wood with letters and letting your hand be guided?

I really want to try everything when it comes to ghosts, I want to experience every single part of it.
Ouia boards sound cool, but there would be too much possibility of People faking, I really ucking hate when people bullshit me when It comes to ghosts, Like some of those TV shows.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 18:10:11

Sounds like you need to be careful Damonky, really take care out there! Glad you getting some results but also worried for you and your firends safety. The slash on your mates back is not a good sign!

If your looking for some light reading then how about some Urban Legends? Just to take the dge off :) Personnaly i love them and know one or two, heres a link if your interested Urban Legends & Campfire Stories

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 18:50:32

At 5/29/08 05:37 PM, Kiddmeizter wrote: I don't really believe in Ouija boards, I've never tried one though, I'm assuming those are the magnifying glasses on a plate of wood with letters and letting your hand be guided?

Yeah that's what it is.

I really want to try everything when it comes to ghosts, I want to experience every single part of it.
Ouia boards sound cool, but there would be too much possibility of People faking, I really ucking hate when people bullshit me when It comes to ghosts, Like some of those TV shows.

But serioulsy you can tell when people are faking or telling the truth. I personally new when we were on it with people we never met before and they never heard a thing about us and the board was saying stuff about us that only we would know and nobody else.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 18:58:07

At 5/29/08 06:10 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
If your looking for some light reading then how about some Urban Legends? Just to take the dge off :) Personnaly i love them and know one or two, heres a link if your interested Urban Legends & Campfire Stories

Well damn. I only read one of them and I got chills.

http://www.castleofspirits.com/keeptheli ghts.html

That is my worst fear when it comes to ghosts. A girl ghost. Especially if it has long black hair, pure white skin, and bleeding eyes.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 19:08:55

Check this out

I can tell that quite a few of these are very, very fake, but some I'm not sure, some sound like maybe their real. Regardless most of these are fun, quick little reads.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 22:35:06

At 5/29/08 07:08 PM, Chickidydow wrote: Check this out

I can tell that quite a few of these are very, very fake, but some I'm not sure, some sound like maybe their real. Regardless most of these are fun, quick little reads.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/blst ory_may08_21.htm

I think I actually believe this one. Just like most of our stories to be honest.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-29 23:15:44

At 5/29/08 10:17 AM, Corky52 wrote: Lot's of good stuff here. Did you ever feel scared or like they were harmful. If you weren't scared then usually they aren't bad spirits. You should try to look up the history of the apartment and see if anyone died, especially a woman.

The ghosts weren't really harmful or anything like that. We just sort of coexisted. And we never really bothered to ask any of our neighbors about the history of the apartment since we only spent about 3 months or so living there =P

Hey, that's the best time to tell them! Great experiences though thanks for sharing them. I will add you to the members list later!

Thanks!

hi