00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,594 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 00:23:08

At 5/9/08 12:16 AM, Mercenary81 wrote:
At 5/8/08 11:51 PM, Corky52 wrote: Don't forget if any of you guys are flash animators that if there are enough members intrested that I will hold the an annual flash competition where members will make a flash about any of the stories told here.
Just waiting for the event to spring up and im jiggy with it.

Well I still have time to plan it now tonight. I will figure it out tonight make some rules up and I will have it on here by Saturday night. Just one question to you guys. Do you think it would be fair to co-author with the person that told their story? They wouldn't really be helping with the flash, but it would be their story and you would have to talk to them to get into the best amount of detail possible.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 07:07:54

Mercenary's story gets a 10/10. I have a soft spot for dolls, for some reason ghosts enjoy using them, whether its because of the energy they give off from being emotionally atached to somebody or if its because they are humanoid and therefore sort of resemble the spirits dead body, or if its because the spirit knows they can really creep people out with a doll. All I know is that if I had a haunted doll or a piece of haunted furniture then I would lock it up in a box and bury it in some remote area far away from civilization under 6 feet of dirt. I find that when spirits get trapped in inanimate objects that they tend to be able to manifest outside of it, but it takes a lot of energy and they can't leave their prison for very long, so if they were buried somewhere far and away than the doll would no longer be usable to cause mischief and terror, and as long as no one moved anywhere nearby the spirit couldn't frighten anyone. In case somebody eventually does, though, I'd mark the place it was buried. If the spirit just happened to like using the object for reasons beyond me and returned to my home soon after, then at least I'd know I'd need an exorcism.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 11:49:05

At 5/9/08 07:07 AM, Chickidydow wrote: Mercenary's story gets a 10/10. I have a soft spot for dolls, for some reason ghosts enjoy using them, whether its because of the energy they give off from being emotionally atached to somebody or if its because they are humanoid and therefore sort of resemble the spirits dead body, or if its because the spirit knows they can really creep people out with a doll. All I know is that if I had a haunted doll or a piece of haunted furniture then I would lock it up in a box and bury it in some remote area far away from civilization under 6 feet of dirt. I find that when spirits get trapped in inanimate objects that they tend to be able to manifest outside of it, but it takes a lot of energy and they can't leave their prison for very long, so if they were buried somewhere far and away than the doll would no longer be usable to cause mischief and terror, and as long as no one moved anywhere nearby the spirit couldn't frighten anyone. In case somebody eventually does, though, I'd mark the place it was buried. If the spirit just happened to like using the object for reasons beyond me and returned to my home soon after, then at least I'd know I'd need an exorcism.

I really enjoy your opinions and feedback like this. It will be users like you and the other members so far that keep contributing everyday that will keep this crew alive.

It's a deal that in a couple of weeks my girlfriend is going to go with me to the 7 steps like I mentioned before. She has a camera that can take photo and video tape. Even if I don't capture anything on tape I will be sure to share the pictures with you guys. I might even put the video tape on youtube, disable the comments, and link it here so you guys can get a better look at the place.

My rules for the flash competition are coming along well. If you guys don't know what I mean just check a couple of posts back. I will have them up by Saturday. I was thinking the day that the flashes are due, for the members that want to participate, would be Halloween. What a better day right?

I apologize that I can't rate stories and contribute more to this crew right now, but I have very limited internet access and this is pretty much the only thing I can check up on when on newgrounds.

Also, if anyone noticed my change of aura from dark to light it is because Wade removed my perma. ban from reviewing and it pretty much made my mood change just like that. Related picture below.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 12:36:50

I'll put some ratings up later on tonight. Im hoping to head to my area (mentioned in a earlier post) this weekend or early next week. If i can i will get some pics i will and post a full report on what happens.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 12:47:24

At 5/7/08 08:23 PM, Chickidydow wrote:
At 5/7/08 08:20 PM, Truth wrote: Did you know??!???
Ouija boards are used to contact demons, not spirits
Actually its both, but it isn't for contact in the conventional sense, your not just speaking, but you open a conduit between you and the spirit that closes on its own good time on the accord of the spirit. Never destroy a Ouija board, it could force a conduit open forever, and if you've had the bad luck to be tricked into communicating with a demonic spirit that would be very, very bad. Thats why I never mess with such things, after all, it is a sin to try and communicate with the dead directly, scientific analysis is another thing, but if you use such things as Ouija boards and seyonces, usually the chance for an evil spirit to attack you is increased, due to the sin thing.

holy shit i didnt know that deamons fuck well im still here now and ive read some of the bible and where does it say you can contact the dead? anyways good thing i didnt destroy the ouji board but deamons dont scare me there dead so they cant do anything on another note still creepy though

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 12:56:01

I have actually seen 2 ghosts, one being an eldery victorian lady dressed in a black dress, and the other being a black cat. These ghosts normally stay at my grangmothers house and once followed her down to my house. They don't really do aanthing just walk, and the dissapear but once the cat got into a fight with my cats, walked around the corner and dissapeared. There would be no-way for the cat to get in as the cat-flap is out only. Scary :S

GAMERTAG : M00SHEEP Add me so we can play Castle Crashers ^^

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 13:01:10

At 5/8/08 07:43 PM, groundpwndr wrote:
At 5/8/08 06:18 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/8/08 06:16 PM, flamingrifle wrote: Hi, um I got redirected here from one of my comments on my userpage so?
It's called advertising. You don't post here unless you are interested....

Facepalm
a piss poor job of advertising , just a link
then you insult them and threaten to delete their post. i saw your advertising and it lacks a description, you should call it blog spam. and all your ghost stories are fake.
pics or it didnt happen.

as to me attacking you in the award stealing thread, i believe you instigated it. yur an ignorant ass corky, i hope when your roommate turns around and you try to sucker punch, him he gets you again.

why dont you shut the fuck up and leave corkey alone you ignorant prick fuck you if you dont like this then get the fuck out who cares how he advertises o and btw i bet your skills at advertising arnt so good so fuck off

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 13:05:09

Gamerdakota- 7/10 pretty scary
mercenary's doll- 10/10 scary shit

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 14:35:54

At 5/9/08 12:47 PM, fallensoul289 wrote:
At 5/7/08 08:23 PM, Chickidydow wrote: At 5/7/08 08:20 PM, Truth wrote

Oh my no, demonic spirits can hurt you, quite a lot actually. They are hellbent on the destruction of mankind, using all of their skills, whether it be physical manifestation, posession, or any other powers of theirs. They are powerfull, strong enough to follow you with no ties to any house or item, only to the first person they see. They follow and attempt to destroy families with whatever they can. They are summoned to defend demonic sites of worship, so do not take them lightly, you must arm yourself with faith, also remember demons arent the only spirits who can and will hurt you and your whole family with intelligence and hatred, in Wisconsin there was an old mansion known as summerset manor, it tore so many families apart, no one was upset when it burned down. Powerfull spirits come in all shapes and sizes, but not all are evil or dangerous, hell most advertised haunted spots are quite safe, so if you aren't prepared to face the stuff of nightmares stick to the mainstream.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 16:14:11

Well since this is a supernatural club, I would like to discuss what your guys opinions on deja vu are. I always get that feeling that I was already in the same place or already doing the same thing. I get it randomly, but when I do get it, it happens quite a few times. I use to get it a lot during football when I hit my head hard.

Do you guys think you have deja vu because it is something you did in a past life, you live your same life over and over, or if it is just caused by doing something familiar. etc.. Please share your opinions and/or experiences.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 17:27:38

At 5/8/08 09:50 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: Having someone in your house though, does ease that a bit. How long did you watch it before freaking out and bolting? How much detail can you remember? Im interested more in what it looked like.

Usually when you come face to face with a spirit like I have, your mind blots a lot of the details out, the only things I remember of the ghost I saw, was that it was a woman that was in her late 70's if not 80's, and she was misty black colour and looked extremely angry, which is why I was so scared of her and shot out of the kitchen.

Well anyway about my story, my mother was moved all over the country during her youth, and at one point she lived in a mansion up above a town on a hill, so im told. She says that the whole place felt uneasy for her, there was something too foreign and strange about it.

Mansions do usually make people feel uneasy, mainly because in a ghost film, it's usually always based in a mansion of some type, House on Haunted Hill, Thirteen Ghosts and Haunted House are very good examples of this, so their first instinct is to be uneasy, and almost all the time, someone has died in a mansion because they are very old buildings.

She says that the very first night she went to bed at about 11 and just lie there for a bit with her hand hanging off the edge of the bed. After she had just began to doze off a sudden gust welled up under her bed and she felt something pass through her arm. From that nght on she's never slept with her hand off the edge...neither have i.

My cousin has felt the same experience of something passing through her hand when it was off the bed, however, I'm a very heavy sleeper so I would never know of such things, and I'm sure I've slept with my hand over the edge of the bed, it does sound quite creepy though so I hope it's never happened to me during my lifetime, haha.

The next night she was still a bit uneasy about one happened, this is probably the part id hate to be in most, and went to bed again about eleven. Again she was just beginning to doze off when her door creaked open, just a little. She heard foot like steps padding slowly towards her bed, and then, get this, climb into bed with her. She could feel something very cold, and wettish (you know the feeling where you think somethings wet but isnt?) right next to her, and also hear it breathing. She just bit her tounge and tried to go to sleep, she didn't tell me anything else about that night but i felt like there was something she wasn't saying.

Sounds more of a ghoul than a ghost, yes, they're completely different things, a ghost is an entity that follows you or stays around the place they died, a ghoul is a ghost that is purposely trying to scare or touch you all the time, that would scare the hell out of me if I was to actually FEEL something paranormal touch me, just seeing something like that is bad enough for me. You should try and get more information from her about that event, I bet there was more, it could have even been a poltergeist.

Then the NEXT night, she slept at a friends house and her dad slept in her room that night. She came back the next day to find her father yelling at her like a madman for waking him up in the middle of the night banging against the windows and doors in the room. There's a bit more detail to this part but i can't remember it clearly. Everyone that slept in that room though had something similar to say about banging windows or doors, or some presence of some sort.

Definitely sounds like a poltergeist now, ghosts can move stuff slightly, but they can't full on bang through things to have waken someone up, like, they could move something off the edge of a surface or turn handles slightly, but to bash windows, that's the work of something like a poltergeists, nasty things, search around for them more, or even call an excorist to find out what the problem is, they don't just deal with exorcisms or demons but all paranormal activity.

They finally got the hell out of that house when my mothers sister woke up one day covered in some sort of acidic liquid. She still has the scars.

Fucking hell, and at this point, I'd be out of that house and very far away.

This storys always freaked me out, and i don't know if i did it justice telling it secondhand. If i didn't, i'd like to tell you that it can seem very tense and horrifying if told by someone that was actually there :3

When people tell you stories like this in real life it does seem a bit more tense and scary because they're describing it in the way they felt, they're putting feeling into the words, whereas on here it's just text on a screen and is hard for people to understand how it actually is if they've never experienced anything like this before. But I agree, they are freaky and this sounds horrifying.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-09 22:42:58

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. My roommate left me his Ouija board as something to remember him by. Some night I will try to get on it. ( Yes I'm going to dare to try and get on it by myself some night ) Maybe I can get something worked up and try to get more stories for you guys. I won't try to piss anything off, or make it angry. ( I'm smarter than that )

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-10 08:13:11

Hi guys. I´ve always been interested in the supernatural and ghosts and all that, so if it´s ok, i´ll join.

I haven´t really got any good personal stories to tell though....just one, and it´s not really scary at all, but i´ll tell that a bit later.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-10 11:18:06

Hey guys. I've been reading some of the stories here and i gotta say, it's scary. My kitchen is pretty dark right now and scary. And sometimes when i go to the kitchen, i thought there's a ghost on the other side of the glass only to find out it's my laundry.

Anyway, i dont have any experiences and i dont want one since these stories wanna make me turn away from scary stuff. I want to join but as a debunker. I do not have a lot of knowledge on ghosts so i hope this thread will help me in expanding my knowledge in the spiritual world. And who knows, maybe we all might help each other in times what to do if we do end up in a situation like this.

Oh, almost forgot. To the guy who posted the story about his dad room, i think i might have an answer to your problem.

Is there a lot of electronics in your dads room? You did say there is a treadmill so there's a chance that maybe that treadmill is generating high amounts of EMF. ( Electronic Magnetic Field)

I suggest you go buy an EMF reader to find out since high amounts of EMF can cause people to feel scared, emotionally disturb and feel like someones watching you.

I dont know about your dog though. I think EMF may affect animals too but i never really verified it. Anyway, buy an EMF reader and try to find the source and fix it.

The Gentleman. Beating you in everyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-10 11:51:46

I get deja vu at least twice a week, at the very least. Almost always though i can relate it back to my dreams the night before, just the fact that i couldn't remember anything about it before experiencing the events. I've even tried remembering my dreams as soon as i wake up to see if they'd hold anything for my future, never works though

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-10 11:57:33

Well, once when I was a kid, my buds stayed at my house one night. I woke up early the next morning, I'm always the first to wake up, And was eating breakfast when I heard my friends scream. I just thought that one of my freinds woke up and scared the other two, but all three of them ran into the kitchen, looking shaken. They told me they saw a blackish dog floating in the air. Then I just dismissed it as them trying to scare me, but now I think I remember seeing a dog dead on the road that was blackish a few days before.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-10 14:01:18

Well... I guess I got one.
I went to China when I was 12- on a People to People trip- and so we were staying in a lot of different hotels. At one point I was in a room where 2 out of the 4 walls were windows- which was nice. My roommate and I were watching T.V. at first, but then we decided to turn it off and go to sleep, turning off the lights. Then the light turned back on, and the T.V. started to flick on and off (slowly, not fast.) A bunch of other switches (they were on an end table between our beds) started randomly flicking as well. My friend got freaked out, and so we went to talk to the delegate leaders. They said that they had the same room before, and showed us that all you had to do was flick off a certain switch on the table, which they did, stopping everything... which made me feel pretty lame. When we went back into the room, though, I still felt weird, and then I noticed that the curtain was moving. I went over to check if there was a draft from the air conditioning, and there wasn't.Then, while I was still over there, everything started flickering again, and going off. My friend wanted to tell the delegate leaders again, but I just told him to ignore it- it obviously wasn't dangerous. Theeeeeen we left the next morning.
It was pretty freaky, though. =)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-10 15:42:42

At 5/10/08 11:18 AM, jackripperz wrote: Hey guys. I've been reading some of the stories here and i gotta say, it's scary. My kitchen is pretty dark right now and scary. And sometimes when i go to the kitchen, i thought there's a ghost on the other side of the glass only to find out it's my laundry.

Anyway, i dont have any experiences and i dont want one since these stories wanna make me turn away from scary stuff. I want to join but as a debunker.

Of course you can join to debunk, but only if you don't tell people your story isn't true because of blah blah. Only tell them what the other possibilities could be.

Looks like we have a couple of new members, so I will have to update the members list later tonight!

I will also tell you guys a story about the first time I ever saw a ghost later tonight. I can't believe I haven't told you guys already actually.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-10 22:21:44

Alright, here goes my first encounter with a ghost. I was walking through the graveyard with a couple of friends late one night. Late enough maybe even it was running into the next morning. We had one flash light and walked through the graveyard. It's one of the biggest graveyards I have seen actually. By the time we made it to the end it was pitch black out. The moon was covered up and we couldn't see anywhere without the flashlight. We started to head back down. About half way down we heard a noise right behind us. We all turned around in unison and saw nothing. Again, in unison, we turned around and no more then five feet in front of us was a man and female standing there holding a pile of books. It scared me to the point of screaming and the one kid to the point of falling down. We kind of just started laughing and I said "You guys scared the shit out of us". They showed to emotion, and actually seemed like they were looking right through us. They then started walking right past us. When they got by us I go "Hey guys, wouldn't be weird if when we turned around they were gone". And I shit you not when we turned around and shined the light they were gone. They hadn't passed us but 5 to 10 seconds and had only one place to go which would be farther up the path. Honestly the scariest night of my life.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-11 00:26:24

Thanks. I'd actually like that.

I've read your story and i'll post the possibilities that might occur that night. Right now, i have to go tuition. See ya later.

The Gentleman. Beating you in everyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-11 09:01:44

At 5/10/08 08:13 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Hi guys. I´ve always been interested in the supernatural and ghosts and all that, so if it´s ok, i´ll join.

I haven´t really got any good personal stories to tell though....just one, and it´s not really scary at all, but i´ll tell that a bit later.

Well, I'll be waiting to here your story.

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig/and or userpage.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-11 11:10:29

Ghost / Supernat. Annual Flash Competition

What: The flashes that you make have to be about one of the stories that have been told here in this Club.

Who: The only rule that I would really like to make would be if you choose someone else's story to make a flash about, that you would co-author with them. They might not be physically helping to make the flash, but it is their story and I feel that would only be fair. If the person doesn't want to co-author if their story is chosen all you have to do is say so.

Where: All you have to do is get a passing flash through the portal then link to it here. Simple enough.

When: You can start on the flashes at anytime, but they are due on Halloween. That is the best day for it isn't it?

How: If you are making the flash after someone else's story it would probably be a good idea to talk to them via the PM system, AIM, MSN, etc.. Just so you can get the best detail possible.

Please have fun doing this. After all the submissions have been linked here I will picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Place winners. There isn't really a prize; this is just a friendly competition.

I decided to post this now just so people who want to do it have enough time. I will also post this about once every week or so, just in case people miss the last post.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-11 18:00:39

I do have another story that involves my family and the passing of my grandad. I will ask my parents for permission to post their experiance and will if allowed to do so. I would like to stress this early on though i DO NOT wish this experiance to used in any flash created by this club, i hope flash authors will respect this as it is a personal issue. As for other stories i have told i don't mind them being used in the flash event coming up but i do not have flash myself but would be happy to provide details and ideas to someone if they decided to take one of my stories on for the project.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-11 18:30:27

is Sassy included? If so Im in!

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-11 20:32:53

At 5/11/08 06:30 PM, smeagol1 wrote: is Sassy included? If so Im in!

What exactly are you talking about?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-12 05:59:53

Ok so i said i'd put some ratings up but i got sidetracked the other night so apologise for that, here we go.

Mercenary's Mansion - 8/10
Many old homes like mansions hold a lot of sprits due to how many people have lived there over the years and how many people have passed through. I always think the more history a place has the more likely it is to have mutiple sprits attached to it. Saying that i think it is likely that odd, unexplainable events happened at said mansion.

M00Sheep's Sightings - 7/10
These two events sound very generic. It is a popular theory that sprits are sometimes "replaying" a part of their life and what we see is almost like a video replay of a past time/event.

Imaku's Dog - 4/10
There's not a lot of detail here so it's hard to judge and im not to familiar with animal spirits and the idea of it floating sounds a little too strange to be credible but i am in no postion to dismiss it. Although it is said that some spirits seems to be floating or sinking due to the lay of the land when they died but you said your saw the dog a few days before the incident which denies that explanation.

Aburaishi's Hotel Visit - 6/10
Again this is common activity in paranormal experiances, Many people have reported electritcal interuptions in their accounts. Maybe you could look up the history of the hotel and/or that room?

Corky's First Encounter - 7/10
You sure like that graveyard ey? This sounds common for a sighting maybe the books you say the people were holding were important. Did you try looking around for the graves of a wife and husband? Could you date them from their clothes? Maybe you could look into it.

As for me i have remembered another encouter i had myself while i was discussing the paranormal with my family. It was back in about 2003 maybe 2004 i cant be exact. I lived with an old girlfriend at the time at her parents house and they had mentioned before that she had claimed to have had sightings of a ghost in the house. I think her mother had also seen him but her dad had not but he didnt dismiss the others claims.

My girlfriend at the time told me that when she was a child she had imaginary friend she named Dennis. As you will probably know imaginary friends are often said to be spirits that look over chilldren for a few years and the child is more in tune with the paranormal so they are able to see them. She said that the times she had seen Dennis as a child she wasent scared as she had the feeling he was there purely to look over her, she claimed that when she reached the age of around 6 (maybe a little older) she stopped seeing and feeling Dennis's presense but on occasion she said she would catch a glimspe of him out of the corner of her eye as if he was trying to let her know that although she was growing up he was still there.

One night we were preparing for bed and i headed downstairs for a glass of water, at the end of her stairs is a mirror and in that you can see the entire living room which is on the left (kitchen on the right) the light switch is also at the bottom of the stairs. Out of habit i would always turn the living room light on first in order to see the kitchen lightswitch. As i flicked the switch i was looking in the mirror and i caught the sight of a young boy with blonde hair and a stripey shirt sat on the sofa looking towards the far wall (not looking at me) but he was gone in a second. I felt no fear at the time and told my girlfriend and she said that it must have been Dennis proving he was pleased that i was there.

Let me know what you think

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-12 11:19:32

At 5/9/08 02:35 PM, Chickidydow wrote:
At 5/9/08 12:47 PM, fallensoul289 wrote:
At 5/7/08 08:23 PM, Chickidydow wrote: At 5/7/08 08:20 PM, Truth wrote
Oh my no, demonic spirits can hurt you, quite a lot actually. They are hellbent on the destruction of mankind, using all of their skills, whether it be physical manifestation, posession, or any other powers of theirs. They are powerfull, strong enough to follow you with no ties to any house or item, only to the first person they see. They follow and attempt to destroy families with whatever they can. They are summoned to defend demonic sites of worship, so do not take them lightly, you must arm yourself with faith, also remember demons arent the only spirits who can and will hurt you and your whole family with intelligence and hatred, in Wisconsin there was an old mansion known as summerset manor, it tore so many families apart, no one was upset when it burned down. Powerfull spirits come in all shapes and sizes, but not all are evil or dangerous, hell most advertised haunted spots are quite safe, so if you aren't prepared to face the stuff of nightmares stick to the mainstream.

o im quite prepared like i said they dont scare me i wouldnt show fear in the presence of one an dbeing armed with faith is good but sometimes god has deamons to posses people to test there faith but im not going to get into the bible and that yeah but i will keep that in mind

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-12 11:55:37

At 5/11/08 06:00 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I do have another story that involves my family and the passing of my grandad. I will ask my parents for permission to post their experiance and will if allowed to do so. I would like to stress this early on though i DO NOT wish this experiance to used in any flash created by this club, i hope flash authors will respect this as it is a personal issue. As for other stories i have told i don't mind them being used in the flash event coming up but i do not have flash myself but would be happy to provide details and ideas to someone if they decided to take one of my stories on for the project.

As Pink-Ninja has expressed here please do not make a flash of the story that he may share about his family and the passing of his granddad for the flash competition. Any one intrested in the flash competition please PM the person if you want to use their story to get permission. Then please ask them again if they want to co-author because it is their story. I actually don't plan on many if any members doing the competition this year, but maybe if next year a couple of members that can make flash will try and complete. I'm just getting the idea out to you guys now.

Pink-Ninja, I will rate your story later tonight. I will also update the members list if there are any new members.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-12 13:54:24

Thank you Corky, i think we should all have the upmost respect for each other when dealing with experiances/stories involving family. I also look forward to your rating

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-12 15:56:09

My experience with ghosts,
It had gone on for my whole life.A ghost was always in my parents room,Mumering thoughts about his death.He said he died because his wife pushed him in a fireplace.

When I was at my sisters 14th B,Day, My grandma heard me cryng, and so she talked to the ghost.

Then it ended, Every once and a while he stopes by he talks tome and tells me about,"things".

THIS IS NO JOKE!!

BBS Signature