00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,544 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:01:47

At 5/20/08 08:55 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
well thats good to know and anyways im going to south carlina for a few days like this weekend ill ask my cousins for haunted places ill take pictures if you know hauted places nearlexinton south carlina let me know

Ok, well make sure you look it up on the internet and see if you can find any places. I will look it up too, and let you know by the latest tomorrow if I find anything near by.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:08:11

At 5/20/08 09:01 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/20/08 08:55 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
well thats good to know and anyways im going to south carlina for a few days like this weekend ill ask my cousins for haunted places ill take pictures if you know hauted places nearlexinton south carlina let me know
Ok, well make sure you look it up on the internet and see if you can find any places. I will look it up too, and let you know by the latest tomorrow if I find anything near by.

sounds good to me hopefully i will get some pictures there dads house is near a lake and there is an abandoned house that is in the words it still has a old ca rin its drveway it looks pretty spooky so ill check that out to

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:15:20

Ghost / Supernat. Annual Flash Competition

What: The flashes that you make have to be about one of the stories that have been told here in this Club.

Who: The only rule that I would really like to make would be if you choose someone else's story to make a flash about, that you would co-author with them. They might not be physically helping to make the flash, but it is their story and I feel that would only be fair. If the person doesn't want to co-author if their story is chosen all you have to do is say so.

Where: All you have to do is get a passing flash through the portal then link to it here. Simple enough.

When: You can start on the flashes at anytime, but they are due on Halloween. That is the best day for it isn't it?

How: If you are making the flash after someone else's story it would probably be a good idea to talk to them via the PM system, AIM, MSN, etc.. Just so you can get the best detail possible.

Please have fun doing this. After all the submissions have been linked here I will picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Place winners. There isn't really a prize; this is just a friendly competition.

I decided to post this now just so people who want to do it have enough time. I will also post this about once every week or so, just in case people miss the last post.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:19:17

i made a post about this club on my page anyways we should get our own type of sig whatcha think corey?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:24:37

At 5/20/08 09:19 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: i made a post about this club on my page anyways we should get our own type of sig whatcha think corey?

Actually I will have one done professionally for you guys. The GS is a review club, sig/banner/icon making club, and other great stuff. Corey reached his limit posting here and said that it would be a good idea.

He is also a part of this club.

Go to our account if you want us to make an icon for your flash, a signature for the bbs, or a review for your flash.

Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:27:42

At 5/20/08 09:24 AM, TheGS wrote:
At 5/20/08 09:19 AM, fallensoul289 wrote: i made a post about this club on my page anyways we should get our own type of sig whatcha think corey?
Actually I will have one done professionally for you guys. The GS is a review club, sig/banner/icon making club, and other great stuff. Corey reached his limit posting here and said that it would be a good idea.

He is also a part of this club.

hmm kind of stupid they have a posting limit they should have a option that the admins cant put a unlimited posting for certain people in clubs like they should make it so all of us cantpost as much as we want here but just here anyways sounds great

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:29:58

hey gs not to be a ungratful prick but could oyu make us a icon we can have when we review stuff so people know who we are just a nice idea i dont think anyone has done yet i mean i understand if you dont want to

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:33:17

Well we passed some of my goals up.

25 members [x]

10 pages [x]

3 Ghost hunts completed with pictures [ ]

1 Flash Created [ ]

New goals

35 members

15 pages

3 Ghost hunts completed with pictures
( We will be getting mine this weekend )

1 Flash competition

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:39:29

this is my alt lol u can tell anyways but im going to get pics no matter what but i dont guarentee anything will be in them but will that still ocunt anyways i will get some footage to i wish i had some thermal devices and a evp device o well ill make do with what i got any chance i can buy that stuff in a store?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:42:48

At 5/20/08 09:39 AM, fallensoul28 wrote: this is my alt lol u can tell anyways but im going to get pics no matter what but i dont guarentee anything will be in them but will that still ocunt anyways i will get some footage to i wish i had some thermal devices and a evp device o well ill make do with what i got any chance i can buy that stuff in a store?

If you can I have no clue where you could get it. Might be something you should also look up and share with us, because if you do get some I'm running to the store to pick it up as soon as possible. I will also get the GS to make a banner, icon, and sig for this club then it will be up to everyone else if they want to use it or not. When I get them I will post them here one at a time.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 09:50:50

At 5/20/08 09:42 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/20/08 09:39 AM, fallensoul28 wrote: this is my alt lol u can tell anyways but im going to get pics no matter what but i dont guarentee anything will be in them but will that still ocunt anyways i will get some footage to i wish i had some thermal devices and a evp device o well ill make do with what i got any chance i can buy that stuff in a store?
If you can I have no clue where you could get it. Might be something you should also look up and share with us, because if you do get some I'm running to the store to pick it up as soon as possible. I will also get the GS to make a banner, icon, and sig for this club then it will be up to everyone else if they want to use it or not. When I get them I will post them here one at a time.

ok i will look online for stores with that stuff anyways its cool that the GS is doing that ofr us and also speaking of flash i have amd eone its ok im still learning well was until my dad deleted my flash 8 anyways if you want to check it out heres a link my first flash BTW this is not its name

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 10:02:02

At 5/20/08 09:50 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
ok i will look online for stores with that stuff anyways its cool that the GS is doing that ofr us and also speaking of flash i have amd eone its ok im still learning well was until my dad deleted my flash 8 anyways if you want to check it out heres a link my first flash BTW this is not its name

I reviewed it. You should try and make a flash for this club. I can get your an icon for the flash and everything.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 10:07:59

i would if i could but since i started to get homescholled this year instea dof going back to my highschool ive had time to teach myself well my father hated me doing that and nuked everything on my computer except things i need and made it so i cant download stuff so yeah i dont have my flash program anymore i was saying im going to put it on a disc and should of

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 10:36:33

hey guys got some cool links to ghost hunting stuff check it out Ghost-Mart this shoudl give u alot of sites with ghost hunting supplies ghost hunting stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 10:47:57

i thought i would link some pictures and ways how to tell if there fake heres one website heres another good site ghost pictures and heres a last link link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 11:24:13

My mum is now recounting to me about a time when she went out with a guy who was into black magic. One day at his house an ironing board flung down a hallway at her, of it's own accord.

A few months later and the spirits started haunting her. She saw indents of fork prongs on her stomach. Then she got an ulcer that started to eat away at her bones on her ankle. She went to hospital and ended up next a nun, who told her to stay away from her boyfriend, because the evil spirits around them were trying to get my mum.

She told me all of this because I told her about you guys and this ouji board stuff. She says stay away from it because it can attract spirits to you, and hang around for a long time.

Now she's telling me about these English friends of hers who told her a story about how they once caught a ferry and saw a girl in a blue dress, but when they asked about it everyone said there was no girl with a blue dress.

Then once she had a ouji board session with the English people's daughter, and the glass and the Scrabble pieces all flew off the table.

Scary, I didn't know any of this stuff, apart from the ouji board thing, she likes to tell that one at parties a lot.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 13:17:05

At 5/19/08 10:52 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: Pink Ninja, sorry i didn't comment or rate your player story, i read it but thought it might just be electronics problems. After reading it again though, i don't know. You might be a bit paranoid, but i wouldn't put it past you to be having ghost trouble. I've found that thoughts can be powerful. I believe just thinking about spirits enough, and giving off paranoid vibes can attract them. Perhaps it's something about them being able to feel your emotions and sensing you as a target of some sort. I really don't know much about ghosts beyond that of my own experiences and what i can imply.

Your right it could have been a combination of electrical problems and my own paranoid mindset. It's just strange that it has never happened before but of course there is a first time for everything. Im sure the darting figures i think im seeing are just my mind messing with me.

Im a little concered about Newgate as we havent heard from him for a while although i always have a hard time accepting stories that are very dramatic but i guess it's just the way some are told. Im not saying anyone here is lying of course. Lets hope he turns up soon with some good news.

Marius has some very interesting stories and the one concern the figure in the bed is very creepy, if ture this spirit must have a truckload of energy to be able to use the power of voice. Im also glad to see Chickidydow offering sound advice again (you get my vote for member of the month!)

I think if we have been taught anything from this club it is that Ouija boards are not to be taken lightly. I may have mentioned that my mum used one as a kid and admited that the group were messing about but she always changes the subject when it's talked about.

Im hoping to go to my "haunted" location early tomoro morning at first light (im pulling an all nighter to study) i will get some photos on my phone and if i can i will upload them to my sisters laptop and email them over to my laptop (my phone software won't run on vista) They will be pics in the light just so you can get an idea of what the place looks like. I will return in the night and get a video and pics again from my phone. All this depends on the software running on my sisters laptop. So watch this space.

I'd like to thank The GS for their offer of a sig i'd be happy to take one :) And congrats to Cory for his sporting greatness :P

Seeing as we have our first UFO story i would like to tell you my only encounter. It took place when i was living with my ex girlfriend at her parents house. One lunch time it was raining quite hard and a few claps of thunder were here and there and a bit of lighting, nothing major. My ex's dad called us to the kitchen door (leading to the garden) to look at something so we gathered outside in the rain and tried to spot what he was pointing at. I cant estimate how high it was but it was higher than most small/private owned planes fly but up between the clouds was a perfectly round black spinning sphere. You could see it was spinning by the reflection moving on it's surface. I cant guess the size either but was small to the eye so im guessing it was very far away but we could make out that it seemed to have a metallic surface. Myself my ex's parents and my ex all saw it and couldent explain what it was. It made no sound and just stayed there for a while before beeing covered by the clouds.

This is my only real sighting but i am a firm believer in UFO's. Just as im posting this i got a spot of DeJa Vu :S

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 16:07:12

At 5/20/08 01:17 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Marius has some very interesting stories and the one concern the figure in the bed is very creepy, if ture this spirit must have a truckload of energy to be able to use the power of voice. Im also glad to see Chickidydow offering sound advice again (you get my vote for member of the month!)

I see a couple of users who are in the running for member of the month. ; )

Also, the bed thing gave me goosebumps really bad.

I think if we have been taught anything from this club it is that Ouija boards are not to be taken lightly. I may have mentioned that my mum used one as a kid and admited that the group were messing about but she always changes the subject when it's talked about.

I don't know if I told you this before, but my grandpa use to use one and it told him some things that he didn't like. He ended up burning it and let's just say he didn't have a very great life afterwards even though it slowly got better.

Im hoping to go to my "haunted" location early tomoro morning at first light (im pulling an all nighter to study) i will get some photos on my phone and if i can i will upload them to my sisters laptop and email them over to my laptop (my phone software won't run on vista) They will be pics in the light just so you can get an idea of what the place looks like. I will return in the night and get a video and pics again from my phone. All this depends on the software running on my sisters laptop. So watch this space.

Awesome. If you take and video you can put it on youtube, but pictures will be great. I'm doing the same with my location. I'm going to take pictures when it's bright and then try to get some stuff when it is darker too.

I'd like to thank The GS for their offer of a sig i'd be happy to take one :) And congrats to Cory for his sporting greatness :P

I happen to be a member of the GS. ; ) Anyone want to join you are welcome, we are trying to become a flash crew that doesn't spam or steal awards, etc..

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 16:37:46

Good to see that you've dealt with the demon Cory, you sound like a man of faith who does not live a sinful life, and you also never sounded generally scared. That may have prevented the demon from growing to substantial power, as sin and fear fuel them etc blah blah I've said it before. Anyway, just don't let your guard down yet, sometimes they seem to go away but really they are just in hiding, waiting, building and preparing to return stronger than before and a lot more aggressive. Also a lot of new stories popping up here, too many to rate right now. I'll get to it eventually . . .

Anyway Cory glad your problem has been (hopefully) dealt with and I look forward to more stories and possibly pictures in the future, I will continue to give advice when I feel it would be well taken. Keep on keeping.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 16:38:22

It Creeped me way the fuck out,im still not sure how the hell i could have heard a voice,i just know it was whispering. And i was extra scared because it was dark (i am way fucking scared of the dark)

There's alot of talk about Ouija boards on here. My sister's life got ruined by a ouija board,strangely she became a total slut,her hair started falling out of her head and she couldn't control herself,she hasn't been able to for over a decade and a half,are these signs of an obsessor?. When i was still a baby,she and her friend were convinced that there was a demon inside me because "The ouija told them". That's when my mother forced them to stop using the board,because you may have heard how far people go when they think a baby has a demon. She has never recovered and goes violent,is paranoid,and no longer realizes that it is not ok to torture people physicly and mentally. She used to also hear voices,and if she wouldn't obey them they would "hurt her".
If it is an obsessor,does anyone here know what can be done to at least partially give her her life back? Perhaps it is worth mentioning that se commited most,if not all 7 of the sins before using the ouija board.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 17:19:54

At 5/20/08 11:24 AM, PenisClown wrote: your all liersss

I can assure you that not one of my stories i've told here is made up

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 17:34:58

At 5/19/08 06:17 PM, Corky52 wrote: That doesn't matter to me man! I graduated the year before. I started at fullback and middle linebacker. Remember the time Canton won 40 to 0 and it was the game to win NTL Champ. Yeah, that's the only time it matters to me because it's the last time I played you guys. Look in my profile for my highlight tape and you will see some of my highlights at Muncy. That's awesome that your from Muncy though. Did you play?

Well I actually didn't play on the Sr. High Football team when you did, I was in Jr. High...I believe actually the year you played, Jr. High went undefeated, so we still beat you where it counts for me :P. I've been playing since 7th grade meself, after I moved here. Beforehand I was in Berwick and played intheir midget league, and you know how nuts Berwick gets, "Run a mile and we'll start practice." and we're fucking 9 years old at the time. I'm a big ol Lineman myself, and before you start, remember, it's the line, that makes the backs look good.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 18:08:59

At 5/20/08 05:34 PM, BigLundi wrote:
Well I actually didn't play on the Sr. High Football team when you did, I was in Jr. High...I believe actually the year you played, Jr. High went undefeated, so we still beat you where it counts for me :P. I've been playing since 7th grade meself, after I moved here. Beforehand I was in Berwick and played intheir midget league, and you know how nuts Berwick gets, "Run a mile and we'll start practice." and we're fucking 9 years old at the time. I'm a big ol Lineman myself, and before you start, remember, it's the line, that makes the backs look good.

Well you won when it was important and I won when it was important. And you don't have to tell me how important the line is. I did start varsity guard my freshman and sophomore year. Then I got upgraded to fullback when they realized I was a lot faster then everyone else and I could catch the ball pretty good. I ended up being the leading receiver on my team. Did you check out the highlight tape on my userpage? You might see some people there you know.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 18:13:12

At 5/20/08 05:19 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:

Well he said he had a hard time believing them. He didn't say they weren't real.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 18:13:49

At 5/20/08 04:38 PM, marius-vanrhijn wrote:
If it is an obsessor,does anyone here know what can be done to at least partially give her her life back? Perhaps it is worth mentioning that she committed most,if not all 7 of the sins before using the Ouija board.

Sin opens the door for greater damage, if you lead a sin free life you are much less likely to be possessed or susceptible to demonic attacks. She should go see a psychic first off, find out what exactly is going on with her, and then if its a demon or just a really evil spirit that is the source of her troubles she should get an exorcism. If it is an obsessor then I am the wrong man to ask, my expertise is with general spirits, haunted objects and demons.

Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 18:20:23

At 5/20/08 06:13 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/20/08 05:19 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
Well he said he had a hard time believing them. He didn't say they weren't real.

HArd time believing, thinking its fake. Doesn't matter, i ASSURED him ;p

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 18:55:27

Can I join this club? I love anything scary, and am extremely devoted to horror films. I do have some of my own real life supernatural stories, but I can also write really convincing stories as well.

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 19:03:10

At 5/20/08 06:55 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can I join this club? I love anything scary, and am extremely devoted to horror films. I do have some of my own real life supernatural stories, but I can also write really convincing stories as well.

I think Cory has the say so but im sure you can join we would all like to hear your stories. Real ones of course :P. Although i myself am interested in hearing your fiction

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 19:59:25

At 5/20/08 06:55 PM, DemonCole wrote: Can I join this club? I love anything scary, and am extremely devoted to horror films. I do have some of my own real life supernatural stories, but I can also write really convincing stories as well.

Your welcome to join. I will update the members list later on. Just make sure when you share stories that you tell us when they are real or if they are fake. Maybe this and the Horror Club can become brothering clubs?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-20 20:11:56

Anyone want a sig? Compliments of the GS.

Ghost / Supernat. Club