00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

a125678298 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,871 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 14:09:49

At 6/30/08 01:04 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok the moment you have all been waiting for! The member of the month for June is...Bloodstrike!

Congratulations Nick. I had a feeling it was going to be you. You can now pick the next member of the month and if you want to you can talk to it with Pink-Ninja and I when the time comes around to get suggestions on who it should be. Thanks for being active in the club.

You have joined in most discussions this month and also started one or two. Active posting and general taking part have earned you this honour! It was really hard to choose but HongKongExpress and The Hitman were close seconds!

Yeah, I was wondering what you were going to do there since HongKongExpress really started posting there lately.

Back to the current topic, i tried Lucid Dreaming the other night but failed. I laid still and cleared my mind and everything was going fine. I was perfectly still and chilled out but then i started to get hot, really hot. It started in my legs and began to rise up to my torso then i started to panic and everything went white and my eyes started twitch like crazy, i freaked out and opened my eyes.

You got just a little bit farther then I did. I forgot to attempt it again last night, but I'm going to keep trying.

Back to the ghost topics. Some of you may remember me saying i always feel like im being watched when i walk up my stairs (even in daylight) but not when walking down. This has increased over the last few weeks so much so that i have begun sprinting up them and back into my room. Im confused as to why this has incresed recentley. Maybe something is going to happen? What do you guys think?

Yeah, I remember. I don't know what it could be, but just keep looking for anything that could help you figure it out.

I too had something happen to me this morning and it left me freaked out and confused when I woke up. I remember laying there in bed, kind of in that not awake, but not sleeping mode. I remember having something like a conversation, but I don't remember what was said. The only thing I did hear was, " Oh sorry Bud I'm going to have to let you go now " and I felt something leave the room. As soon as it happened my mom walked in and told me it was time to wake up.

Do you think I was dreaming of something or that I might of been having a conversation with a spirit and it left when my mom was coming? I was confused for the longest of time because I felt like there was someone right next to me talking to me.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 14:13:17

Dude, I love ghosts and the supernatural. I'm learning as much as I can. I once made a club like this. Check out www.hauntings101.webs.com for more info. I 100% believe in ghosts.

Tall I am young, short am I old. With life do I go, storm's breath is my foe. How many heads exploded after reading this?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 14:19:33

Orbs like that are just a defect in the camera. If it was really big and really bright, then it's supernatural. Sorry, but it's just a false alarm.

Tall I am young, short am I old. With life do I go, storm's breath is my foe. How many heads exploded after reading this?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 14:20:32

At 6/30/08 02:13 PM, Stixcomic wrote: Dude, I love ghosts and the supernatural. I'm learning as much as I can. I once made a club like this. Check out www.hauntings101.webs.com for more info. I 100% believe in ghosts.

Sounds good man. If you ever have an experience to share with us or any discussion you want to join then go right on we would love to hear it. I will add you to the members list as soon as you contribute something to the club. I will check out that website later.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 14:29:00

Thanks and I actually do have a expierience (this was when i didn't know anything about ghosts)

A while ago i was in bed and for some reason I woke up in the middle of the night. Right next to me was a form that looked oddly like a baby. I freaked out and tried to go back to sleep. I kept see shadows in a dark room often from that day on. I did a bit of researched and found out that a baby lived there before us (the house was 50 years old) and it's mom was a devil-worshiper. The dad tried to kill her but instead she killed herself first. She burned the baby before that. So I had a priest bless the house and everything. Bad stuff didn't happen after that. True story

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 16:07:29

At 6/30/08 01:04 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Ok the moment you have all been waiting for! The member of the month for June is...Bloodstrike!

You have joined in most discussions this month and also started one or two. Active posting and general taking part have earned you this honour!

Wow! Thank you so much. I was not expecting this. Just.. .Wow..Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 16:10:34

At 6/30/08 02:09 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 6/30/08 01:04 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:

Congratulations Nick. I had a feeling it was going to be you. You can now pick the next member of the month and if you want to you can talk to it with Pink-Ninja and I when the time comes around to get suggestions on who it should be. Thanks for being active in the club.

Thank you. And it would be cool to pick the next member. I will always be active. I will be more observant now.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 16:15:12

At 6/30/08 02:29 PM, Stixcomic wrote:

A while ago i was in bed and for some reason I woke up in the middle of the night. Right next to me was a form that looked oddly like a baby. I freaked out and tried to go back to sleep. I kept see shadows in a dark room often from that day on. I did a bit of researched and found out that a baby lived there before us (the house was 50 years old) and it's mom was a devil-worshiper. The dad tried to kill her but instead she killed herself first. She burned the baby before that. So I had a priest bless the house and everything. Bad stuff didn't happen after that. True story

That must be pretty freaky. I had never had a dreaming experience. Thankfully i wont have to. But i still dont get what this lucid dreaming is. Anyone who can clarify for me would help greatly.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 20:31:59

At 6/30/08 04:15 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
That must be pretty freaky. I had never had a dreaming experience. Thankfully i wont have to. But i still dont get what this lucid dreaming is. Anyone who can clarify for me would help greatly.

Well my understanding of it is when you are dreaming, you know that you are dreaming, and that you are able to control what you do in your dream.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 20:52:49

At 6/30/08 08:31 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 6/30/08 04:15 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

Well my understanding of it is when you are dreaming, you know that you are dreaming, and that you are able to control what you do in your dream.

Hmm, and how does thi contribute to ghosts or supernatural experiences.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-06-30 20:57:56

At 6/30/08 08:52 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
Hmm, and how does thi contribute to ghosts or supernatural experiences.

Well supernatural would be described as - of, pertaining to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.

Being able to control your dreams is a little abnormal if you ask me.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-01 01:00:35

ive had a lucid dream once after a pet of mine died

it was odd it was like i woke up but i couldent move i was in my room and i couldent move(as ive said) so i rolled around and fellon the floor trying to yell for help but i couldent talk then i woke up...or so i thought same dream i woke up 8 times before i finally actually woke up but that was like 5 yrs ago i dont thik it has ever happened since

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-01 16:30:58

At 7/1/08 01:00 AM, austin23cook wrote: ive had a lucid dream once after a pet of mine died

it was odd it was like i woke up but i couldent move i was in my room and i couldent move(as ive said) so i rolled around and fellon the floor trying to yell for help but i couldent talk then i woke up...or so i thought same dream i woke up 8 times before i finally actually woke up but that was like 5 yrs ago i dont thik it has ever happened since

I don't think that was Lucid Dreaming but just a normal dream with some sleep paralysis.

I hate it when I get sleep paralysis, last time I woke up in the middle of the night, I couldn't move and for some reason my head was at the bottom of the bed like I had flipped around. Then I could see a man stood next to me just staring over me at the wall, he was about 5ft 6 with black short hair and a black jumper. Its called something like "old hag syndrome" or something. Where you can see or feel someone in your room. I hope I don't get it again :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-01 18:13:58

Welcome Stix! Always good to have new members around here. Your experiance was an intrest to read, and your ahead of your self as you have already looked into the situation!. NiceWork im sure you'll get on well here.

Corey i think you were having a chat with someone/something but because you were half alseep you were unaware (if that makes sense). I will try the 'Lucid Dreaming' test again tonight but i cant promise i'll see it through, the last time was scary as hell.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-01 20:07:30

At 7/1/08 06:13 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Welcome Stix! Always good to have new members around here. Your experiance was an intrest to read, and your ahead of your self as you have already looked into the situation!. NiceWork im sure you'll get on well here.

This reminds me that I have to add him to the members list. Even though he hasn't posted since. I will add him tonight probably.

Corey i think you were having a chat with someone/something but because you were half alseep you were unaware (if that makes sense). I will try the 'Lucid Dreaming' test again tonight but i cant promise i'll see it through, the last time was scary as hell.

I almost think this too about the chat I was having.

I also will try to do the sleep thing again tonight just to try it out. I keep forgetting.

I stopped updating the GhostandHorrorClub and gave the account away. I just got tired of voting for it and it was too much of a hassle to update all the time.

It honestly hasn't stopped raining here the entire month. It has rained every single day, even though today probably had to be the driest weather we have gotten in awhile. So that means no visits to my haunted places until the weather changes.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-02 00:48:04

i thought with sleep paralysis you where awake i was actually asleep but i dident know it

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-02 02:44:53

At 7/1/08 08:07 PM, Corky52 wrote: I stopped updating the GhostandHorrorClub and gave the account away. I just got tired of voting for it and it was too much of a hassle to update all the time.

That's a bit disappointing for some reason. I only ever checked in on it a few times though.

It honestly hasn't stopped raining here the entire month. It has rained every single day, even though today probably had to be the driest weather we have gotten in awhile. So that means no visits to my haunted places until the weather changes.

It's been like a drought here =(

Im trying to post as much as i used to but im not doing so well, am i? I'll make sure to respond to the next few things posted.

Who knows? Maybe i'll get my groove back.

like stella

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-03 18:24:51

Sorry for double posting but its been about. . . a day, right?
Last night i tried to get into sleep paralysis for the first time. I didn't quite make it i don't think, but i was really close. I got into this miserable state after what felt like 10 minutes without moving. It was really, really strange.

My eyes started bouncing around my head like crazy and i felt little spots of my body come alive. It's hard to describe. I felt like i was going to suddenly twitch, but didn't. There was a weird feeling at the bottom of my feet that kept growing. It felt like i was standing on a stove. I thought it'd pass pretty quickly, but it didn't. It just kept getting worse and worse until i just voluntarily jerked myself out of the state. It all disappeared almost immideately and i had trouble getting to sleep. Very, very strange. If that was just the test my body runs to get into Sleep Paralysis im a bit scared of the actual thing.

Now, are we done discussing this topic? Because I'm still really interested in it =/

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-03 18:36:46

hey can you replace austin23cook with keyword on the memberlist im having my other account(austin23cook) deleted due to hacker issues (i know a perfectly good 06 account gone ot waste)

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-03 20:11:15

At 7/3/08 06:36 PM, keyword wrote: hey can you replace austin23cook with keyword on the memberlist im having my other account(austin23cook) deleted due to hacker issues (i know a perfectly good 06 account gone ot waste)

I will add you on the side, but won't delete austin23cook just in case you really aren't him. For a while and if he doesn't post then I will get rid of it.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-03 20:50:05

At 7/3/08 08:11 PM, Corky52 wrote:
I will add you on the side, but won't delete austin23cook just in case you really aren't him. For a while and if he doesn't post then I will get rid of it.

kk i can w8 (im a somewhat patient person)

hers a pic tho for good measure

Ghost / Supernat. Club

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-03 21:36:22

Did you check to see if you could check your password via by having it sent to your email? If not you can get the password that way and change it back.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-05 07:23:43

Sorry i havent posted for a few days but i have been very busy working. This also means i havent been able to try Lucid again as i have been crashing out the moment my head hits the pillow for the last few nights. I will try to give it another go tonight as im off today and will have a bit more energy.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-05 09:08:47

At 7/5/08 07:23 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Sorry i havent posted for a few days but i have been very busy working. This also means i havent been able to try Lucid again as i have been crashing out the moment my head hits the pillow for the last few nights. I will try to give it another go tonight as im off today and will have a bit more energy.

Hey, I understand that the real world and work come before the internet. I haven't really been contributing to the club either. I guess I will just have to be patient until something happens. It's not one of those clubs where you can discuss something day to day because of the lack of supernatural activity. I'm sure something will happen sometime or a new member will eventually come along sometime.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-05 10:35:02

Im sure something will come along and give us a boost :D

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-05 13:53:03

Ok, heres another story for ya. Well i went to my friends house yesterday to light fireworks. So anyway in his culvasack there was a girl, about 5 years of age who got lit on fire from a firework that someone threw at her. Anyway ,we went over to her yard where he died, and started to light some fireworks, and watched them go, when we heard a soft sniffle, or a cry of somesort. It was just me and my friends so we turned around and didnt see anything. The people around the other part of the street didnt see anything. So we investigated behind us, just thinking it a prank. The crying got louder, and louder and behind a bush, we saw a bouncy ball there. The crying was just around all of us like a circle. And then a form of a a little girl, was there and gone in like a 3 seconds.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-06 08:07:58

Wow nice one Nick, this sounds credible as child sprits are common. How vivid was the image of the girl? Did the air get any warmer or colder?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-06 09:36:06

Oh, on the topic of children ghosts I do have a story to tell you guys that a friend told to me.

There is this place called Barkley Mountain, I don't know if I spelled it right, but I will do some research on it sometime. It's suppose to be a place where the plague hit I think and a lot of children and people died. It's now a ghost town where nobody lives. My friend said he went to check it out with a couple other friends and there was a little girl standing at the gate of the town and wouldn't let them in. She didn't talk or do anything she just stood in front of the gate not really acknowledging them. That's really all the details I have of it though because I wasn't there personally. If anyone wants they can research the place.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-06 10:40:06

That little story gave me chills Corey. I have always wanted to explore a real life ghost town. Im a little bored at the moment so i can look the place up and see what i can find. Also im still interested in Nick's story.

Anyone else got a story like these?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-06 15:19:06

It was like looking at a reflection of a little girl in a mirror, just without the facial features. And the air got warmer.

BBS Signature