00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,786 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-13 14:29:04

When I was little, I remember I was looking out the window and I could of sworn I saw a bright human-shaped glow floating down the street. It floated somewhat fast. Then, I don't remember exactly when, I was on the couch and I looked up and saw something at the corner of my eye peering through the window.

Note- both of these events were during the day.

I have many experiences, the insanely-ridiculous ones I won't post. But I will post the "natural" ones.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-13 14:38:28

At 7/13/08 02:29 PM, Complete wrote:
Note- both of these events were during the day.

I don't remember if I've ever had something occur during the day.

I have many experiences, the insanely-ridiculous ones I won't post. But I will post the "natural" ones.

Now I'm interested. I'm sure other people would want to hear them too.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-13 16:31:28

Well for instance, I posted this experience in a thread once.

Now like I said before, my mind is very, very over reactive towards certain things. Ghosts are one of them. Just the thought of walking alone in a creepy place, my mind is set on something along the lines of "I hope a ghost with a horrible and scary looking face doesn't peer out at me or jump out at me."

Needless to say I find the will to fight it when I can.

Anyways, I am not sure how long it was after my uncle died. Can't remember anymore, but I don't think it was that long. So I go to sleep and I have a dream. I am sitting in a cafe, and this waitress comes up to me and says something like "Hello sir, your uncle wants to see you. By the way, he is a ghost".

Now my fear of ghosts kicks in instantly (Even in my dreams) and I cover my eyes, at this point I am afraid that the whole cafe will fall apart and I will appear in a haunted house with a creepy ghost haunting me.

Then I hear someone sit next to me and then I hear "Don't worry, you can look!" So slowly I peer out and the person infront of me looks exactly normal. Now he claimed he was my uncle. But the thing is, I never met my uncle so i can't be 100% sure if it was him. Anyways we had a short yet very amusing conversation.

I can't recall all the topics, at this point I forgot most of the conversation. But in my last thread, I remembered a lot more then I do now, and thankfully I managed to write most of the topics we discussed in the last thread. So I copied and pasted them:

The ghost mentioned he likes to pull pranks on people.
I bitched about being afraid of ghost
Then we had a discussion about my life
Then I mentioned something about a Tim Allen movie.

I also had a dream with the ghostly boy from the grudge. It was the most awesome dream ever. We went around scaring people and had discussions about the movie (literally). Then I began talking to him about puberty, I have no idea why.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-13 16:46:13

There are some quite amazing russian UFO recordings on youtube, some havn't been proved either way.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-14 17:13:24

I have a lot of UFO related videos saved on YouTube and various other video sites i will post some if the discussion keeps going.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-14 19:23:52

I have a new post on my userpage to explain where i have been the last couple of days. Sorry for the double post.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-15 08:53:20

At 6/28/08 03:43 PM, Bramly-apple wrote: When you go to bed just lie there with your eyes closed and just relax. When your nice and comfy you have stay really still, which is pretty easy if you can relax all your muscles. After about 10-15 minutes (maybe sooner or later) you might start feeling heat waves going through body, pressure on your body or that your in an earthquake, it really varies. You'll probably start to feel uncomfotable but try to ignore it because its just your brain checking our still awake.

I'm gonna try this tonight :) I've tried it before, but, alas, kinda got bored or fell asleep :P Also, I know this has nothing to do with sleep paralysis, but has anyone here heard of I-Doser? I tried this a few months ago and it really does work. I know, a lot of talk about it all being in your head and what not, but it worked for me somewhat.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-15 08:56:13

If you do try it be careful, it can get very creepy very fast. As for that I-Doser thing? I wouldent trust something like that for a second!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-15 09:02:36

At 7/15/08 08:56 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: If you do try it be careful, it can get very creepy very fast. As for that I-Doser thing? I wouldent trust something like that for a second!

I'll be careful :) Actually, to be honest, it was I-Doser that got me into sleep paralysis and how the mind works. I was heavily interested in all of this stuff awhile back. I'm now just getting back into I-Doser. I'm gonna try a few tonight. Am I allowed to join this club and post what happens to me during I-Doser sessions?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-15 14:12:05

Yeah feel free to post everything here! Im sure Corey (Corky52) will confirm you as a member in his next post.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-15 14:16:41

At 7/15/08 02:12 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Yeah feel free to post everything here! Im sure Corey (Corky52) will confirm you as a member in his next post.

Actually I already added him as a member a couple times ago, but yeah post whatever you want here if you think it has anything to do with being supernatural.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-15 14:21:31

At 7/15/08 02:16 PM, Corky52 wrote: Actually I already added him as a member a couple times ago, but yeah post whatever you want here if you think it has anything to do with being supernatural.

Opps. lol, I keep forgetting about this club :) I put it in my sig :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-15 18:57:06

Well it is common that equiment fails during those sort of experiments. Did you find out what else happened among the people doing the board?

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 12:54:00

Yeah you can ask it to leave but you risk making it mad. The main thing to be careful of is respect when dealing with spirits.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 14:14:13

I swear that I'm not suppose to go looking for ghosts in my place because it's been hot as hell for the last couple of days, almost enough to lower the water levels, but then as soon as it's almost clear it starts to rain today and it's suppose to rain more often the rest of the week.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 14:26:48

AHHHH holy fuck guys.
My friend said he saw something the same night, who has just got back to school and I havn't spoken to him since. The fact I didn't tell him of my UFO sigting makes this very believable. In the holidays I am going down there at night with a camera. This area has had many sightings in the past according to records in the library.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 15:24:09

FUCK WHAT!?!?

I tried doing that sleep paralysis thing and I have a whole story with details of how it felt. I got into bed and made it completely dark by putting a shirt over face, but still able to breathe at ease. Anyways, I lay completley still, arms to my side and plam-down on my bed. I lay there, eyes closed, breathing in, counting to 5 in my head, breathing out. After awhile, I'd say 5 minutes, it began to get uncomfortable. I held my pose, fighting the, get this, HOT sensation to move. It actually felt how, I could taste this coppery taste in my mouth. This went on for 10 seconds and than.... my god... :( :(. This was EXTREMELY frightening for me. Sleep paralysys took place. I kpet my cool, but it was really REALLY hard!!! I began to feel this tightening feeling on my chest, as if I was being pressed into my bed. I was moving slowly, trying to get rid of it! My breathing became VERY HARD!! It was really freaky, but I kept at it. My god, was it ever scary!! I than felt like my head was OFF my body!! I couldnt take it anymore and I violently SHOOK myself out of it. It was amazing but VERY SCARY!!!!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 16:14:08

At 7/17/08 03:24 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
. I got into bed and made it completely dark by putting a shirt over face, but still able to breathe at ease. Anyways, I lay completley still, arms to my side and plam-down on my bed. I lay there, eyes closed, breathing in, counting to 5 in my head, breathing out. After awhile, I'd say 5 minutes, it began to get uncomfortable. I held my pose, fighting the, get this, HOT sensation to move. It actually felt how, I could taste this coppery taste in my mouth. This went on for 10 seconds and than.... my god... :( :(. This was EXTREMELY frightening for me. Sleep paralysys took place. I kpet my cool, but it was really REALLY hard!!! I began to feel this tightening feeling on my chest, as if I was being pressed into my bed. I was moving slowly, trying to get rid of it! My breathing became VERY HARD!! It was really freaky, but I kept at it. My god, was it ever scary!! I than felt like my head was OFF my body!! I couldnt take it anymore and I violently SHOOK myself out of it. It was amazing but VERY SCARY!!!!

Jesus dude that must feel very horrible. Very nice detailed story though. Oh and sorry havent posted in awhile. I was very sick and i couldnt even move from my bed with out vomiting. But i am better and will post as well as i can.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 17:22:35

That sleeping thing sounds pretty cool. I can sometimes do this thing where if the tv is on I can just keep my eyes open beyond when I would usualy be asleep and my hearing sences become extremely strong, everything seems really loud.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 18:21:02

I'm with Fear on this one, trying that is scary as hell, i still havent had another go yet as the first time freaked me out enough.

Welcome to Bean, your story is creepy, do you think you could get a picture of this image?

Sorry to hear Strike has been ill hope your back 100% now mate! Corey, i feel your pain! I still cant get out to my location due to all the stuff that's going on around here (as you know) and i still dont have the right software for my cam. :(

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 18:35:57

At 7/17/08 06:21 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: I'm with Fear on this one, trying that is scary as hell, i still havent had another go yet as the first time freaked me out enough.

I'm gonna try it again tonight :)

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-17 23:43:50

You guys mentioned UFOS, here. conincidently I picked up some brainwave CDS, titled the Inventor, and others, they consist of ufo sounds and other strange sounds that make your head tingle. IT's a fucking trip to listen to it. (you can find such sounds on Youtube, they're often accompaning the Mendebot Fractal... It's a complete mind fuck! Perhaps, these unsual sounds trigger mind muscles, and they release more blood to the head.. which is always good.

Try that experiment, listen to music you dig, and let the tingleleys buzz your head. (note, I think the beer buzz, although fun, and a stoner's buzz REALLY fun, are inferior to good ol natural highs!). Like do some work in your garden to some really good music on your ipod. Smell the grass (or the wet bushes after watering, oh my god. That's pure Meth right there). getting high naturally also lets the brain cells grow back (coincidently, so does eating meat, on Simpsons, the cult master "the Leader", starved the Springfieldians, into submission by feeding them gruel).

There are TONNES of new fruits out there, exotic fruits, especially chinese ones, juice them. they'll allow your brain to grow back, refrain from DIET pop or candies, those will rot your brain. Counterproductive, to your psycho-spritual practices here.

A REALLY fun thing to do, is REALLY groove out, (sober), you will likely find that what you though was 10 min, was really a short 3 min song! Fucking trippy.

and I can't emphasize the Bob Marley like ideals of just being happy. Sure some pissy old man might yell at you at your job, or if you're a clerk... but remember, just let it stride. His body is degenerating... It's like a drowing person trying to drown their rescuer to stay above water. Your happiness, actually acts as a bio-sheild. Or I find, just be cheerful and you! feed off THEM! not the other way around.

Fighting just adds to the shitshow! I'm finding since I've worked out, and since I have learned to enjoy this shit we call Earth, Time has no meaning. Like minutes become hours. Just as if I was drunk or stoned. AND the good thing. just getting high off oxygen of life... I feel fucking drunk all the time, or high. I am looking forward to engaging in a relationship. (hopefully with Kylie Minogue. ha ha ha... an old man like me can dream),

The problem in the world is people are just too serious, too up tight. There's that wiccian code that states, that whatever you cast you recieve 3 times more. So Wouldn't it make sense to cheer people on? Well just be helpful as you can, because the feelings really feel good. I had my mentor Aunt tell me that God designed that when you do good or engage in healthy spiritual things, that endorphines shoot to your brain. (Endorphines=natural Herione), this helps make your body able to open up a bit more.

So consider volunteering.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-18 00:37:43

My real post. that I wanted to post before, but Petreas the mod banned me for a few days, oh well I broke the rules.

Anyhow, I currently volunteer my Wednesdays on Habitat for Humanity projects, and I notice that the project is beginning to look ALOT like this building I was walking beside in my dream! (the only thing the condos in my dream was beside a canal like structure, ie Venice. However, in reality, these condos are beside a reservior channel. I dreamed of this years ago... and in my dream were relatives I haven't seen in years, who happened to visit recently, and me working on this project.... hmmmmm.

I find that there are lots of dreams I have of the future. (relax, the world is still in one piece, I'm often wandering, these "super (insert city here)" often Edmonton Alberta... there are architectural differences of course, but I could still tell the cities were there. Some of the buildings and projects and developments are starting to come around... (sorry no flying cars or robo sex women).

Had a freaky dream of me wandering Hades, I was a new arrival and this man (perhaps from the 30s judging by his hat and his tweed like jacket) comes up to me with his sickly son (apparently in Hades, one had to "eat" or had to sustain their life force. (lots of depressed souls. There was a river bank across a ridge glowing white, like smoke or radioactive white goo. or steam... if you got closer, it was a composite of all our souls just lounging about depressed, bummed out. (being in hell is a bummer).

Anyhow, I tell this man to piss off, I had about 80% reserve for myself. Eventually I relented, and went to a recharge place, a little path down a bank, a group of "priests-priestesses in dark hoods (persumably angels of death or something), were sitting in a semi circle. imputantly I said "So how much is this going to cost me". This bony (flesh on hand still), hand comes out of one of their sleeves delibratly to piss me off, he or she writes "ZERO" on the dirt infront, then I wake up.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-18 02:14:29

At 7/13/08 04:31 PM, Complete wrote: Well for instance, I posted this experience in a thread once.

Now like I said before, my mind is very, very over reactive towards certain things. Ghosts are one of them. Just the thought of walking alone in a creepy place, my mind is set on something along the lines of "I hope a ghost with a horrible and scary looking face doesn't peer out at me or jump out at me."

>>> Once I had to stay in Edmonton, (was giving blood, but had to be deffered. long story, was sending the HMS Caseyland off to car heaven). Anyways, the memories of 1408 (a CRAPPY movie staring Samuel L Jackson, and some obscure nameless geek), I had fears of hotels. Especially if I'm there by myself. Like what happenes if some hooker was murdered there, or somebody ODed in there and their vengeful spirit was still hanting the place. So It was quite funny, see me make slap motions into the empty door.... ha ha ha. I'm sure the Ghosts would be very amused...

Needless to say I find the will to fight it when I can.

Anyways, I am not sure how long it was after my uncle died. Can't remember anymore, but I don't think it was that long. So I go to sleep and I have a dream. I am sitting in a cafe, and this waitress comes up to me and says something like "Hello sir, your uncle wants to see you. By the way, he is a ghost".

>>> recently my close friend died, and I was hoping that he'd contact me. Or my unborn spirit children, or the people I baptised for (dead people), in a Mormon temple. Like throw me a bone fellas, just say hi. or kick me in the butt or something. sadly ghosts I don't think exists, My friend didn't contact me. Like if I was dead. That's what I would do contact.... but so far it's all be radio silence. Even from God.. Radio silence. dead air.

Now my fear of ghosts kicks in instantly (Even in my dreams) and I cover my eyes, at this point I am afraid that the whole cafe will fall apart and I will appear in a haunted house with a creepy ghost haunting me.

Then I hear someone sit next to me and then I hear "Don't worry, you can look!" So slowly I peer out and the person infront of me looks exactly normal. Now he claimed he was my uncle. But the thing is, I never met my uncle so i can't be 100% sure if it was him. Anyways we had a short yet very amusing conversation.

>>> As a Mormon I was taught that there is a pre-mortal existance. and a post-mortal existance, you're lucky to talk to your uncle. I have talked to nobody. I would think that my "son" or "daughters" or my kids, or my dead brother, or my dead friend, would take time out of their busy schedule just to say a quick hi. Especially when I'm unsure, or in unemployed freak out mode, and or when was abusing booze... It's bad enough having a human father that doesn't acknowledge me, to be shunned by god, and then my own kids giving me the cold shoulder...

I can't recall all the topics, at this point I forgot most of the conversation. But in my last thread, I remembered a lot more then I do now, and thankfully I managed to write most of the topics we discussed in the last thread. So I copied and pasted them:

The ghost mentioned he likes to pull pranks on people.
I bitched about being afraid of ghost
Then we had a discussion about my life
Then I mentioned something about a Tim Allen movie.

I also had a dream with the ghostly boy from the grudge. It was the most awesome dream ever. We went around scaring people and had discussions about the movie (literally). Then I began talking to him about puberty, I have no idea why.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-20 12:08:35

Couple of odd things happened in my house yesterday. The first was my TV, I was playing a game on my 360 when all of a sudden the TV channel changed on it's own. The remote was at the other end of the bed so there was no way i could have leant on it and changed channel by mistake. Second was in my spare room (where i have always felt uneasy) The curtain rail fell clean off the wall and crashed to the ground, no was in there and no one had been in there the entire day.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-20 15:43:02

At 7/20/08 12:08 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Couple of odd things happened in my house yesterday. The first was my TV, I was playing a game on my 360 when all of a sudden the TV channel changed on it's own. The remote was at the other end of the bed so there was no way i could have leant on it and changed channel by mistake. Second was in my spare room (where i have always felt uneasy) The curtain rail fell clean off the wall and crashed to the ground, no was in there and no one had been in there the entire day.

If just one of these things happened by themselves then I wouldn't think anything of it. Well maybe with the TV because I've had several experiences with a TV as you know. But since they happened the same day that always makes you wonder if there is something doing it. Please keep us updated if things keep happening. ( I know you will )

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-20 17:53:04

Very good video, it looks to me like candle light! I cant wait to see what the others think of this.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-20 19:16:06

I watched the video and I can't say it proves anything, but in this club we don't call people liars. This means that if you say nobody was in the room or that there wasn't anything in the room that could make light then I personally don't have any explanation except if it was a reflective surface or not, which would explain why it went in and out like that. I just wouldn't call the video proof of anything because it was so hard to see exactly what any of it was, but I wasn't there you were so you know what you saw better then I do. If you find anything else please contribute and show us. I will be sure to add you to the members list and you are actually the first person to contribute their own movie, which I am very thankful for.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-20 19:23:30

Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here lol? a question I ask when near big crowds of people, but instead of natural body heat. I also refer to spiritual heat... Do you guys find that sometimes in big crowds, it feels like your being "spritualy" tazered". example symptoms, have the shrugs, or hebe Jeebes in a positive way though). Like your neck, or your shoulder or back would have a unexpected jump. as if you just had a static shock...

during 2002, the Papal visit to Toronto during World Youth Day. Well.... Let's just said I had a really good time... Jumping up and down like Daffy duck on Crack, screaming "Jesus Loves you", singing Hallijula (doing a wacky dance with others). Was I feeding off their warm Chi? Or did the Catholics inject me with happy drugs while I slept? But I felt on fire. I felt like helium..... after you threw it at a bunch of Zombies and caused a Explosion reaction... (heat wise, like on Half Life 2).

Often these "touches" are very very unpleasantly energetic. Maybe Ghosts, or angels, or whatever... have a different frequency? I feel drained yet, calm, recharged.... I find that often have these experiences after listening and zoning out to good music, or connecting with people especially on NG.

sometimes. I walk beside certain people, and feel a "shock". do you find these instances of such occurinaces?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-07-20 20:30:40

I cant say i have felt those things you explained Kong but i love your posts! Your "High on life" attitude is really refreshing. I'm not a spritual person in any way but you sound like you have a great lifestyle and really enjoy just living life you way you want and the way you enjoy. I do however think that spirits operate on a different frequency to us which could explain the change in atmosphere and the way things are affected when they are supposedly around.

I stated in an earlier post that in the space of a couple of hours my TV changed channel by itself [something it has never done before] and a curtain rail in our spare bedroom fell completely off the wall with no force what so ever. This thing is screwed into the wall and although it has fallen in the past it has only ever done so with some force applied to it. Anyway Corey asked me to keep you all posted if anything else happened so here goes.

One of my cats loves to come and sleep on my bed and does so nearley everyday if it is in the house, Today it was raining so we let both cats in. The male [the one who sleeps in my room] came upstairs as normal, i was sat on my bed with the door open and saw him walked to my doorway. He stopped dead and stared into my room before turning around and running off.

This to me is strange as he always comes into my room even if i am not in there at the time.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature