00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Radio Podcast Club

21,070 Views | 311 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-03 20:45:09

At 9/2/08 03:03 PM, Gorillazrock wrote:
At 9/1/08 12:43 PM, Dronigan wrote: no no, spinxpress is giving me a hard time
You may have to try it a couple of times. I'll have to try it myself soon. It may just be the system, or you may just have to hit the "retry" button a couple of times..

this is going on to the fourth or fitfth day that I have tried...it keeps saying I have connection issues...

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-06 15:16:47

Funny, i just uploaded my next episode, and it worked fine...

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-08 21:59:40

Maybe i missed an upload problem or something. Try it again.

Also, what the hell happened to all our music hunters? It like dropped from all these people to me and Dronigan

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-09 18:06:13

i will have 10 songs by the end of the day

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-10 18:27:20

At 9/9/08 06:06 PM, darkrider12 wrote: i will have 10 songs by the end of the day

That's good, i need some for my next episode..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-17 00:08:08

well i'm glad that people r still posting in the bbs...but seriously! get the word out! there is no way we can make the show any better unless people start getting the word out, hunting for music, and basically telling us what they want to hear! Please do me this kindness and tell people about us in any way that you know how!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-17 00:09:22

At 9/9/08 06:06 PM, darkrider12 wrote: i will have 10 songs by the end of the day

You are my hero! thank you for staying with us!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-17 14:16:40

Hey Dronigan, when does the new episode come out? I was just curious.. (I'm kinda behind on my episodes, i think. I kinda lost track of WHEN i was supposed to be doing them

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-21 19:24:03

At 9/17/08 02:16 PM, Gorillazrock wrote: Hey Dronigan, when does the new episode come out? I was just curious.. (I'm kinda behind on my episodes, i think. I kinda lost track of WHEN i was supposed to be doing them

well my episode just came out today, Sunday the 21st, so I'm guessing that your show should be either on Wednesday or next Sunday

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-22 13:27:45

Sorry, i've just had a lot going on. Car breaking down, fixing it, it breaking down AGAIN, Homework, Projects, Breaking up with GF, getting a NEW GF

All this within about 2 weeks.. What fun..

i will try to get around to recording when i get the chance..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-26 10:30:47

Hey, any openings for a DJ?

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-26 18:59:17

At 9/26/08 10:30 AM, chucktownbluv wrote: Hey, any openings for a DJ?

Depends.. Here's the status on everyone

DJ Orange- Here, duh :D

Dronigan- here, just made castle crashers

Lord Fenix- IS STILL HERE (clear this up). I thought he had left, but apperently has just been taking a while.

ContentLost- No idea where she went. Assuming she quit

DJ Diamond (New)- Will be making an episode as soon as he gets a mic from me

So we MIGHT be able to get you in.. People are not seeming to produce, save for me and Dronigan. (and we're BOTH slacking off :D )

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-27 21:45:04

Hey guys i am back I have been gone for a while and sorry i never posted the song I will when I get the chance

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-28 18:50:02

At 9/26/08 06:59 PM, Gorillazrock wrote:
At 9/26/08 10:30 AM, chucktownbluv wrote: Hey, any openings for a DJ?
Depends.. Here's the status on everyone

DJ Orange- Here, duh :D

Dronigan- here, just made castle crashers

Lord Fenix- IS STILL HERE (clear this up). I thought he had left, but apperently has just been taking a while.

ContentLost- No idea where she went. Assuming she quit

DJ Diamond (New)- Will be making an episode as soon as he gets a mic from me

So we MIGHT be able to get you in.. People are not seeming to produce, save for me and Dronigan. (and we're BOTH slacking off :D )

Hey Im not slackin! im doing the best I can...the problem is the program not me, just so you know!

Also I still intend to make that rock episode...I just need more music. preferably something with lyrics.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-09-28 19:32:32

At 9/28/08 06:50 PM, Dronigan wrote:
Hey Im not slackin! im doing the best I can...the problem is the program not me, just so you know!

Also I still intend to make that rock episode...I just need more music. preferably something with lyrics.

That's good. My friend is in the process of making his first episode.. I hope you can find something with lyrics

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-01 20:31:08

Hey everyone! frostblaze here. Lately, I've been talking with Gorillazrock about NG Radio and we've come to an understanding that I can be of assistance. Basically, I've been thinking about NG Radio a lot. Before I met Gorillazrock, I always wanted for there to be an NG Radio. At the time, I was oblivious to the fact that such an innovation had already been established, and, as a result, decided to post on the BBS about it. Naturally, I checked to see if such a post had already been made, and lo and behold, it had been. At first I was discouraged, but then I thought, "Well, I wanted it, so now let's try and help it flourish." So, I started talking to Gorillazrock about it and he told me that I might be able to help in a number of ways. Hence, why I am here.

Now about me. Right now, I am a 16 year old honor student looking to make a difference in the world around me. I don't know a single thing about computers or graphic design or flash animation or any of that stuff. Up until now I've basically just been an NG fan. Just another face in the crowd. I'm usually extremely busy, I leave the house at 7:30 A.M. and usually don't get home until 9:30 P.M., so I don't have time for much else. However, I'm ready to spend as much time as it takes to help NG Radio in any way I can. I seem to have a great ear for musical talent. A lot of the people around me tell me such, and I'd rather not argue with them. I used to play the trumpet in the school band (we had a Jazz Band and I was the lead), but due to problems schedule-wise, I unfortunately had to drop out. However, it was for a good cause. Thus far, I have taken four years of Spanish, and trust me, it has certainly paid off.

Anyway, I'm looking to be a DJ and, if time permits, do interviews. I'm really into trance, techno, dance, etc. I really want to get the word out about NG Radio and get it onto the Audio Portal.

Well, now everyone knows a little bit about me. I'm hoping to make a difference in the Radio and get it more attention. If there's anything anyone would like to know about me, just let me now.

frostblaze, out!

Life and time are very similar. YOU choose how you wish to spend them.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-02 14:22:12

At 10/1/08 08:31 PM, frostblaze wrote: Hey everyone! frostblaze here. Lately, I've been talking with Gorillazrock about NG Radio and we've come to an understanding that I can be of assistance. Basically, I've been thinking about NG Radio a lot. Before I met Gorillazrock, I always wanted for there to be an NG Radio. At the time, I was oblivious to the fact that such an innovation had already been established, and, as a result, decided to post on the BBS about it. Naturally, I checked to see if such a post had already been made, and lo and behold, it had been. At first I was discouraged, but then I thought, "Well, I wanted it, so now let's try and help it flourish." So, I started talking to Gorillazrock about it and he told me that I might be able to help in a number of ways. Hence, why I am here.

No need to be so formal :D

Now about me. Right now, I am a 16 year old honor student looking to make a difference in the world around me. I don't know a single thing about computers or graphic design or flash animation or any of that stuff. Up until now I've basically just been an NG fan. Just another face in the crowd. I'm usually extremely busy, I leave the house at 7:30 A.M. and usually don't get home until 9:30 P.M., so I don't have time for much else. However, I'm ready to spend as much time as it takes to help NG Radio in any way I can. I seem to have a great ear for musical talent. A lot of the people around me tell me such, and I'd rather not argue with them. I used to play the trumpet in the school band (we had a Jazz Band and I was the lead), but due to problems schedule-wise, I unfortunately had to drop out. However, it was for a good cause. Thus far, I have taken four years of Spanish, and trust me, it has certainly paid off.

That's a pretty good repitore. It usually helps to have a bit of a musical ear, and being in band will ceartainly help.

Anyway, I'm looking to be a DJ and, if time permits, do interviews. I'm really into trance, techno, dance, etc. I really want to get the word out about NG Radio and get it onto the Audio Portal.

Okay, if you want help, i could help you get started, but i NEED to use a messager with you.. This on message back and forth is too slow to explain all the details. Also, the shows can't be submited to the audio portal yet, as the size is too big..

Well, now everyone knows a little bit about me. I'm hoping to make a difference in the Radio and get it more attention. If there's anything anyone would like to know about me, just let me now.

Just your IM so i can start to help you

frostblaze, out!

You stole that off Ryan Secrestt :D

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-02 22:45:59

My AIM is tbone1228
email is tbone1228@aol.com

Life and time are very similar. YOU choose how you wish to spend them.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-06 11:24:01

At 10/2/08 10:45 PM, frostblaze wrote: My AIM is tbone1228
email is tbone1228@aol.com

Added ya.. hit me up anytime on AIM at ddrorangeman1988@aol.com (Contat info is ALWAYS on NG radio..)

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-09 15:08:26

okay, i feel dumb. I've turned my firewall OFF, but i still cannot seem to upload my episode. It says "Check firewall, or test connection". My connection works, obviously, but i cannot find a setting to take down my firewall. Have windows xp, and would like help

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-09 18:48:39

Whats up Gozilla, I know i was on and off for a while then i just quit because internet connection was just too hard.... We just installed Wireless so ill be on alot more and i am going to start music hunting again. although i was looking at the website and you've made so many episodes and sidepodcast i would feel left at joining in again at such a late time... what do you think?

"They might forget what you said, but never how you made them feel"

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-09 22:28:18

At 10/9/08 06:48 PM, LakeWonder wrote: Whats up Gozilla, I know i was on and off for a while then i just quit because internet connection was just too hard.... We just installed Wireless so ill be on alot more and i am going to start music hunting again. although i was looking at the website and you've made so many episodes and sidepodcast i would feel left at joining in again at such a late time... what do you think?

It's never to late to join in again.. We could ALWAYS use more music. Feel free to keep posting links and names. Welcome back, man..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-09 22:59:30

BTW Dronigan, uploaded the episode (thanks to help from Lakewonder..) All you have to do is decide WHEN you want to publish it.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-10 02:52:13

God i was such a fucking noob when i joined

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-12 09:21:10

At 10/10/08 02:52 AM, LakeWonder wrote: God i was such a fucking noob when i joined

Lol, what makes you say that?

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-12 17:02:18

At 10/9/08 10:59 PM, Gorillazrock wrote: BTW Dronigan, uploaded the episode (thanks to help from Lakewonder..) All you have to do is decide WHEN you want to publish it.

I'll upload it today

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-13 11:17:02

OKay, sounds good. I need to get around to making my show. I was just busy with a trip to kansas City this weekened

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-14 07:52:07

I think I'll produce a show for the hell of it and let you critique it, gorillaz. sound good?

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-14 17:14:10

Didn't Someone Say there was a storm comin :D ok before i give you these songs Here is a few things.. I didn't put them up on link o copy and paste ..the first couple of songs don't have the song name but all you really need is the Id tag and artist .. And thats it so here is my list of hand-chosen songs fresh from the portal...Nothing but the finest pickings for Ng radio

Artist: Kmax

R&B *Highly Recommended

Artist: ChucklesMginty

General Rock *Average Ear pleasure

Artist: Zainesarruke

Song name:EGAD! What have I done?

Typh!anar

Song name: Ignition *Cool song name XD

M1CKEH

Song name: Recognition *warning slow tempoed only use when you want to slow down the pace of the Dj of your show..

Artist: MICHhimself

Song name: Mich's Part *Recommended as a dance theme episode catch and easy to dance too

Artist: Killbillvolume2

Song name: Get ya mind right ~REMIX!!~ *highly recommended for hip-hop or urban shows has profanity and racial slurs in it use with caution

Artist: Jewelz123

Song name: Cluby Love final

Artist: HappyHomicide

Song name: Kneel *Warning Heavy Metal Uses Violent Words and Embeds Violent images in your mind.

*There ya go.. Remember these are for any Dj to use so check with the other dj's before using them in your Show- Music Hunter Lakewonder

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2008-10-16 20:27:29

CLAIMED

CLUBBY LOVE

GET YA MIND RIGHT

EGAD WHAT HAVE I DONE

SADJA'S SOUL

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature