00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CleanCosmos just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Radio Podcast Club

21,072 Views | 311 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-26 00:15:36

you should ask the winner of the tank award to have a interview that would be cool

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-26 01:03:50

At 2/26/09 12:15 AM, darkrider12 wrote: you should ask the winner of the tank award to have a interview that would be cool

Well, it would be tough to do, but i might be up for trying it. However, since we DO focus on the music aspect of newgrounds, it might be a tad out of our jurisdiction.. however, i was curious of what your plan was.. if there were multiple artists to the winning submission? or what if the audio was made by one person, the drawings by another, and animated by YET another?

in any matter, i am working on fixing the 35th episode (sorry again from screwing up..) should be up in about an hour or so..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-26 09:16:02

Episode 35 should be up and in working order.. i'm going to triple check my on my way to school, but i'm pretty sure i fixed everything, so it should be up and going..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

Click the sig for direct download page, or Click Here for the show in the Itunes Market!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-26 20:41:47

At 2/26/09 01:03 AM, Gorillazrock wrote:
At 2/26/09 12:15 AM, darkrider12 wrote: you should ask the winner of the tank award to have a interview that would be cool
Well, it would be tough to do, but i might be up for trying it. However, since we DO focus on the music aspect of newgrounds, it might be a tad out of our jurisdiction.. however, i was curious of what your plan was.. if there were multiple artists to the winning submission? or what if the audio was made by one person, the drawings by another, and animated by YET another?

in any matter, i am working on fixing the 35th episode (sorry again from screwing up..) should be up in about an hour or so..

the multiple people shouldnt be a problem...the only issue could be timing...or if they don't speak english...
but in any case it should work out fine as long as they have a skype

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-02-26 23:12:11

At 2/26/09 08:41 PM, Dronigan wrote:
the multiple people shouldnt be a problem...the only issue could be timing...or if they don't speak english...
but in any case it should work out fine as long as they have a skype

Well, yes, but what i'm saying is scheduling.. for one of us.. and all the people to be availble, in the same call, and to get all the crap together, is a hell of a lot

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-01 17:17:18

When exactly is the new episode going to be out? I have been looking forward to it all weekend, and I haven't seen anything new on the blog site.

I also thank you for using my music! VERY appreciated :)

Dj-Typhlanar

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-03 07:11:19

AAAAAAAHHHHH
EPISODE 36!!!

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-03 07:40:44

At 3/3/09 07:11 AM, Rion-hunter wrote: AAAAAAAHHHHH
EPISODE 36!!!

and by that, I mean 'where is it?'
If I'm not mistaken...It should be due, shouldn't it?

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-03 11:08:20

At 3/1/09 05:17 PM, Typhlanar wrote: When exactly is the new episode going to be out? I have been looking forward to it all weekend, and I haven't seen anything new on the blog site.

I also thank you for using my music! VERY appreciated :)

Dj-Typhlanar

Yes, sorry.. had a bit of problems this weekend.. Girfrined broke up with me, and had a project or two.. Dronigan was sick as well. We normally have a system where one falls, and the other picks up the slack.. but we have no system, for if we BOTH fall..

I may just be one episode behind, but i will HOPEFULLY try to play some catch up..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-04 23:18:53

It's ok, take your time, i'm sure everything will work in the end :)

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-09 21:28:57

Hmm... So thats what this bbs is all about. I'm a new subscriber - downloaded all episodes a couple days ago straight to my iTouch. Lets just say it took about 2 hours. Anyways, I may become a semi-DJ, because I'm still in high school & lookin' at Eagle. By how it looks, I may scrape up a show about every month until a major break (such as summer) and/or i'm done with getting Eagle.

Anyways, I've been listening to all 35 episodes off and on since I've downloaded them all, and also made a subscription.

I'm thinking about adding video to the podcast. Cartoons, more. I'll also show the song info (including number, artist, name, and even the little disc image newgrounds put in.). I'll mainly feature video game music, primarily Sonic (not using that to rope myself in, just to say that because I too am a fan of Sonic) and maybe some FPS music.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-09 21:34:04

I thought it was only Gold, paid accounts that can post on the bbs. I don't remember getting Gold if it's a paid thing.

And ps, where the heck is megaman for the graphing calculator???

It may as well be noted that this post plus the last post were typed on the same iTouch that downloaded (& currently is playing) all 35 episodes.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-12 22:47:20

At 3/9/09 09:34 PM, sctjkc01 wrote: I thought it was only Gold, paid accounts that can post on the bbs. I don't remember getting Gold if it's a paid thing.

EVERY account on Newgrounds is Gold xD

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-15 04:36:01

Gorillazrock
dont worry mate, things will look up in due time, always does.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-15 17:55:24

Added to winamp as well =D

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-20 07:26:17

What's going on, guys?
Just as I start tuning in, you stop :/

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-21 21:31:26

At 3/12/09 10:47 PM, Typhlanar wrote:
At 3/9/09 09:34 PM, sctjkc01 wrote: I thought it was only Gold, paid accounts that can post on the bbs. I don't remember getting Gold if it's a paid thing.
EVERY account on Newgrounds is Gold xD

Wow. I fail. Hard.

Off to the iTunes app for more NG Radio, if 36 is out yet.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-22 08:31:59

What is the problem Gorrillaz? It seems that you are avoiding the podcast, almost like you discontinued it. I can understand if you are buried under schoolwork and such, but a month without a new podcast is abit unbelievable. If you need to have more time off with it, that is fine, just make sure that it doesn't turn into a shutdown state. Well, I better finish this post up.

Typhlanar

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-23 21:16:06

At 3/22/09 08:31 AM, Typhlanar wrote: What is the problem Gorrillaz? It seems that you are avoiding the podcast, almost like you discontinued it. I can understand if you are buried under schoolwork and such, but a month without a new podcast is abit unbelievable. If you need to have more time off with it, that is fine, just make sure that it doesn't turn into a shutdown state. Well, I better finish this post up.

Typhlanar

Yes, i appoligize that I almost went into a shutdown state.. AGAIN.. but i do have a few good announcements

#1 I have finally descided to record this episode.. with just me.. i have not had much contact with dronigan lately, so i was waiting to arrange SOME sort of catch up. Sadly this didn't happen

#2 I HAVE recorded the voice audio for 36, and 37.. I will not release it TODAY, but when i have a break at school tommarow (or maybe even IN class, you never know :D) i will arrange, and then upload it

#3 a person interviewed me about being a DJ on the radio, and i think that he has the voice talent.. with any luck we MAY have a new DJ

4# It's my 21st birthday tommarow, so drinks all around

to recap
#1 no dronigan, that why show= late
#2 Episodes should be out tommarow
#3 Maybe new DJ
#4 a birthday, where i can finally drink smirnoff in public

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-24 12:09:40

Well, praise the lord..

MY lazy ass finallly spit out 36, and 37.. now i'll start working on 38 after i get done with a project I have.. i'm ALMOST caught up, but really if we just count that we "Skipped a week" then we're up to date :D

but, i HAVE done what i promised to long ago.. and featured my music on the podcast..

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-28 03:56:13

Hey, just a quick post.

I'd like to do the 'flash job' around the site every now and then. My hands are rather full right now but I can find time to do little projects for you's.

Also, excuse the recent flash on my UserPage. I've improved massively from that.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-28 16:22:30

At 3/28/09 03:56 AM, stojkovski wrote: Hey, just a quick post.

I'd like to do the 'flash job' around the site every now and then. My hands are rather full right now but I can find time to do little projects for you's.

Also, excuse the recent flash on my UserPage. I've improved massively from that.

Well, i actually checked your recent flash "rolling on" and I must say, i am fairly impressed with yoru mouse over effect abilties, and provided you could code some popout menus, or color changing effects when moused over. i'm sure you'll do fine. An opening animation isn't 100% necessary, but something i DO want to do, is streamline the site.

If you belive you could do this, i say i'm ALL for it.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-03-29 02:45:08

At 3/28/09 04:22 PM, Gorillazrock wrote:
At 3/28/09 03:56 AM, stojkovski wrote: Hey, just a quick post.

Well, i actually checked your recent flash "rolling on" and I must say, i am fairly impressed with yoru mouse over effect abilties, and provided you could code some popout menus, or color changing effects when moused over. i'm sure you'll do fine. An opening animation isn't 100% necessary, but something i DO want to do, is streamline the site.

If you belive you could do this, i say i'm ALL for it.

What do you mean 'Streamline' the website? I'm not too clear on that.

Oh, and if you want me to do something, send a PM to me listing the details (specifically).

And I'm not too great with coding, my main speciality is animation, but I can do simple things like the Rolling On flash.

Finally, by pop-out menu, do you mean the buttons that scroll across the side on the banner (the one in your signature)?

Addendum: Pm me if you want work done (Dimensions and stuff).

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-04-05 17:38:22

When is Episode 38 coming ooouuuuttttt !!!!!.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-04-07 15:56:00

At 4/7/09 12:15 AM, angryglacier wrote: I downloaded newgrounds radio a while ago it's great! Though your microphone quality isn't so good.

TRUST me, i know.. even dronigan will tell you that i tried spending 60 dollars on my new microphone, and i've come to realize it's a piece of crud. For some reason, every computer, and every microphone i have tried, is extremely quiet. If i try to boost it, it sounds choppy, or staticy.. or warps my voice.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-04-08 19:44:12

Hey gorillaz, i changed some of the volume levels in my song again :P

Intrigued (Braveheart Mix)

cant wait for episode 38!!!

thank you,
Josh (AftermathMixes)

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-04-08 21:43:15

DJ Orange, I have now added you (and dronigan) to my skype list.

Just an fyi - I haven't seen you on skype at all.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-04-09 14:49:22

At 4/8/09 09:43 PM, sctjkc01 wrote: DJ Orange, I have now added you (and dronigan) to my skype list.

That's because skype is not a real form of communication between us, EXCEPT for shows. We use skype to record those shows with each other.

And yes, i'm trying to get on myself to make 38.. with the exception of Aftermath.. haven't seen any help from my community, so you can't really complain ;). Writing a good review, arranging, and finding time to record, and upload takes time, and with having to clean out most of my house, from washing the carpets, to dusting my entire house, to washing the walls.. had a bit of a hiatus again.

Relationship Crew

NG Radio podcast Club

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-04-09 21:16:37

At 4/9/09 02:49 PM, Gorillazrock wrote:
At 4/8/09 09:43 PM, sctjkc01 wrote: DJ Orange, I have now added you (and dronigan) to my skype list.

That's because skype is not a real form of communication between us, EXCEPT for shows. We use skype to record those shows with each other.

Oh, now I see your point. Anyways, I haven't seen you on Yahoo! either.

Response to Ng Radio Podcast Club 2009-04-13 16:10:11

Bumb for an update :P