00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BUNKUMBITCH just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beep Poop London Meet Iii

47,786 Views | 942 Replies

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-21 15:36:01

I'll be seabound till Around that time. If Im back in time Ill consider it. Not had a decent piss up in London before. Just visits to the US Embassy, I fucking hope you yanks have to que up for 8 hours to come to the UK.

If not I hope you all get genital warts!

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-21 16:00:44

I'll almost definatley be there. I'll be 17 (nearly 18) as well so all those who are a bit iffy about coming because the rest of the crowd are 20+, fear not.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-27 16:54:44

SWEEEET

Never been on london eye LOLZ

See YA :D

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-28 10:19:17

At 4/27/08 05:11 PM, LazyPint wrote: I'm quite tempted. Could get a cheap flight down frae bonnie Scotland.

Hotels are soooo expensive though. Especially since it's a weekend.

True dat. I remember AloneInTheDark stayed at a hostel when he came to visit at the last meet. You could probably PM him and ask him where he stayed.... if luxury isnt a big deal to you and youre on a budget thats like one option.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-28 13:29:56

At 4/13/08 10:19 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 4/13/08 09:41 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: Bah, London is too far away, and I've never been there, so I'd be pretty fucked.
The London Eye is pretty easy to get to, it's right by Waterloo station

thats a complete lie

w00t

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-28 13:32:06

lol, thats the day i start college

I'm the best at what I do and what I do is the best

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-28 13:37:31

The first one looks like fun. Much drinking involved? I like drinking.

Weak Men are Hard on Others while Strong Men are Hard on Themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-28 17:34:24

At 4/28/08 01:37 PM, whatty wrote: The first one looks like fun. Much drinking involved? I like drinking.

If all else fails me and thee can find the nearest bar and get well and truly fucked.
Then find a computer and post a few topics.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-29 16:24:52

So how long you guys planning on staying in London?

On second thought, what am i supposed to do while everybodys pissed and shit? I dont fucking drink :\

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 07:01:46

At 4/28/08 01:29 PM, Captain-Jake wrote:
At 4/13/08 10:19 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 4/13/08 09:41 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: Bah, London is too far away, and I've never been there, so I'd be pretty fucked.
The London Eye is pretty easy to get to, it's right by Waterloo station
thats a complete lie

lol, no it's not! It's like a 2 min walk from the station to the eye.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 07:20:39

At 4/30/08 07:01 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: lol, no it's not! It's like a 2 min walk from the station to the eye.

2 minutes???

But he wants to be there now!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 07:55:05

At 4/28/08 10:19 AM, Luis wrote:
At 4/27/08 05:11 PM, LazyPint wrote: I'm quite tempted. Could get a cheap flight down frae bonnie Scotland.

Hotels are soooo expensive though. Especially since it's a weekend.
True dat. I remember AloneInTheDark stayed at a hostel when he came to visit at the last meet.

Do the brothels in London allow you to sleep after you bust a nut in some horrible old grandma's "Butt"? Its mixed up here but some of them double up as a B&B for the legit front.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 11:01:09

At 4/28/08 06:11 PM, LazyPint wrote: How long does it usually last? Just the Saturday, then back home on the Sunday? Aren't most of you jet lagged to death?

well its actually like a week long event starting the thurs prior to the meet ..... i just dont feel like having 25 people hanging around me every single day so i dont really publicize whats going on during other days in an attempt to keep the group small on other days. If you are in town though and want to know whats going on in other days just let me know i guess. It mostly involves drinking generally.. although i havent really planned anything yet.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 12:15:25

At 4/30/08 11:01 AM, Luis wrote: It mostly involves drinking generally.. although i havent really planned anything yet.

Hanging out in a pub would get a little stale after a while, and I'm not big on drinking for the sole purpose of getting drunk. I'd be interested in coming to the meet-up if you arrange something more, seeing as it'll only take me about half an hour to get to the London Eye.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 13:11:33

At 4/30/08 12:15 PM, Krykos wrote: Hanging out in a pub would get a little stale after a while,

You'd think. But most of the people i've talked to who are going/gone before and two steps shy of being chronic alcoholics so...

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 19:58:28

I'll probably go to this since I could easily get there, just wondering if anyone I know is going to this as well, don't want to be an outcast :[

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-04-30 23:24:26

At 4/30/08 12:15 PM, Krykos wrote: Hanging out in a pub would get a little stale after a while, and I'm not big on drinking for the sole purpose of getting drunk. I'd be interested in coming to the meet-up if you arrange something more, seeing as it'll only take me about half an hour to get to the London Eye.

Well.. the actual meetup day (saturday aug 30th) is setup so that it covers a wide gammut of things to do (or not do if you dont feel like it)

Typically we meet around 1 at the London Eye.. then we migrate over to namco.. most everyone that shows up likes arcade games so that goes on for a few hours.. someone suggested that if the weather is decent and the ground isnt soggy that we partake in a large 'football' game... im not really a sports type but ill do it if alot of people are interested in that which seems like a very likely possibility... anyway after the majority of the afternoon is spent on that we head to find a place to eat something and that can accomidate the large group. Once that is over.. its probably begun to get dark so alot of the younger crowd or the ones that dont feel like hanging out begin to go home... the older crowd thats left over we generally go on a pub crawl... generally its not to get bloody wasted but just to continue to mingle over a good beer. That about wraps it up late at night when the pubs make their last call. The End.

If you are more the drinking type then obviously youd end up staying for the late night activities ... if your not then probably the first half of the day would be more worthwhile for you... all in all its great talking ng offline with people and thats why people come out.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-01 12:05:00

At 4/30/08 07:58 PM, WilliWowza wrote: don't want to be an outcast :[

You can join my elite club of outkasts :)

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-01 12:56:09

At 5/1/08 12:05 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote:
At 4/30/08 07:58 PM, WilliWowza wrote: don't want to be an outcast :[
You can join my elite club of outkasts :)

Theres an appeal to being an outcast, cause everything is so new and shit... the cool thing about all the meets that ive gone to and even mod meats is that youre like thrown into an environment where you are forced to make friends and its suprisingly easy to do so because despite the fact that essentially everyones a stranger you can revert back to newgrounds in regards to striking up conversation. So if all else fails you can just ask someone so whats your favorite movie/game on ng? or somethin like that.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-01 13:03:00

At 4/30/08 11:24 PM, Luis wrote: generally its not to get bloody wasted

Unless it's your birthday ofcourse, in which case we WILL all buy you rounds of drinks and get you pissed ;)

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-01 13:59:52

At 5/1/08 01:03 PM, dELtaluca wrote:
At 4/30/08 11:24 PM, Luis wrote: generally its not to get bloody wasted
Unless it's your birthday ofcourse, in which case we WILL all buy you rounds of drinks and get you pissed ;)

oh god dont even remind me. I still need to punch whoever the fuck it was that bought me double shot of gin and sambuca.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-01 23:19:10

Woah...

So I just received a phone call today. It seems I was chosen to be on the game show Pyramid. They're taping the show in 2 weeks, and I guess if I win a significant enough sum, I'm definitely going to the London Meet-up!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-02 01:58:12

At 5/1/08 11:19 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Woah...

So I just received a phone call today. It seems I was chosen to be on the game show Pyramid. They're taping the show in 2 weeks, and I guess if I win a significant enough sum, I'm definitely going to the London Meet-up!

Was that one of the shows we were watching in Montreal meet the first day?

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-02 02:35:47

At 5/2/08 01:58 AM, Luis wrote:
At 5/1/08 11:19 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Woah...

Was that one of the shows we were watching in Montreal meet the first day?

I don't think so, I don't think it was on back then. It's a new TV show here in Quebec, but it's been on US television for a while now...

Though I'll be playing for 3,000$ a show, not 100,000$ :P

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-02 13:37:48

At 5/2/08 02:35 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: I don't think so, I don't think it was on back then. It's a new TV show here in Quebec, but it's been on US television for a while now...

Though I'll be playing for 3,000$ a show, not 100,000$ :P

AAAH YEA I LOVE THAT SHOW. If you do make it over to london we'll have to recreate that show for you. Ironically, I was actually thinking of making a small animation around a skit based on this show.

well good luck winning 100 g's or 3!

None

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-02 13:53:27

At 5/2/08 01:37 PM, Luis wrote:

:: AAAH YEA I LOVE THAT SHOW. If you do make it over to london we'll have to recreate that show for you. Ironically, I was actually thinking of making a small animation around a skit based on this show.

well good luck winning 100 g's or 3!

I was thinking of wearing one of my NG t-shirts on the show. I really hope they'll let me :D

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-02 16:00:33

At 5/2/08 01:53 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: I was thinking of wearing one of my NG t-shirts on the show. I really hope they'll let me :D

Are you hoping that Tom will pay you for this stunt? lol

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-02 19:35:13

At 5/2/08 04:00 PM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote:
At 5/2/08 01:53 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: I was thinking of wearing one of my NG t-shirts on the show. I really hope they'll let me :D
Are you hoping that Tom will pay you for this stunt? lol

Yes, Yea I am :D

Oh come on, its national TV!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-05 14:12:26

At 4/30/08 11:24 PM, Luis wrote: If you are more the drinking type then obviously youd end up staying for the late night activities ... if your not then probably the first half of the day would be more worthwhile for you... all in all its great talking ng offline with people and thats why people come out.

I'm not exactly a keen drinker, but I'd up for staying up and "mingling". I hope I'm not busy that day then.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-05-05 14:29:57

At 5/5/08 02:12 PM, Krykos wrote: I'm not exactly a keen drinker, but I'd up for staying up and "mingling". I hope I'm not busy that day then.

Theres some users that show up that dont drink at all.. its not really a requirement. We wont force ya

Oh and AsthmaticHamster if you DO manage to wear a ng based shirt and you prove it somehow, i'll buy you a shirt from the store

None

BBS Signature