00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

988,127 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 15:05:00

I will. Next two days I'll be here, then gone for two weeks (>:O) then back! :D

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 15:13:03

At 8/14/09 12:51 PM, XIII13 wrote: OH! That reminds me. Tails, I'm going to be fairly inactive next week, and then I'm going away for two weeks. So, I will come back, I'm just going to be away for a while. Also, if anyone feels like depositing for me while I'm away, that would be greatly appreciated.

HOLY SHIT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?
Apparently, me, elder, and XIII are all going away for two weeks......woohoo.
You gonna miss clock day too? Or are you going to be here 2moro?

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 16:28:13

At 8/14/09 04:07 PM, Lizzardis wrote: No he is going to be here. He's giving me his info next week so he will have loads of time to spend here on NG before I raid his account and read his PM's :X

I see what you did thar.

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 17:00:01

On That Note.

I would like to officially request membership to the NGPD again. My previous absence was due to work, and studies and really it was too much. The only time I ever touched my laptop was to check something through google if the time ever came.

Regardless, I don't think I'll be forced off again anytime soon, So I'm going to request entry again. If inactivity does occur, it will be in the far future, and I will make time to warn of it.

I love you guys :(

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 17:41:40

At 8/14/09 04:41 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 04:28 PM, Toiletpaper wrote: I see what you did thar.
What did I do where?

I wasn't ACTUALLY going to read his PM's....I'm not THAT sad. Jeez, so don't worry...Your PM secrets are safe.

Baha, like anyone PM's me important stuff.

*feels unloved*

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 17:56:52

At 8/14/09 03:13 PM, Toiletpaper wrote:
HOLY SHIT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?
Apparently, me, elder, and XIII are all going away for two weeks......woohoo.
You gonna miss clock day too? Or are you going to be here 2moro?

Lol, somewhere. Why would I tell you? :P Jeez, it'll be quiet with so many of us gone. Make sure not to talk to much, I don't want to read 20 pages of useless chatter when I get back. :P

At 8/14/09 05:53 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 05:41 PM, XIII13 wrote: *feels unloved*
There there.....I don't need to PM you because I speak to you in this thread. There there.

*does a creepy pedo smile*

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 18:17:55

Good news, everyone!

I get to use P.G. again after a year of using it once!

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 18:27:10

At 8/14/09 06:17 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: Good news, everyone!

I get to use P.G. again after a year of using it once!

Please excuse me if I seem stupid in asking this, but what's P.G.?

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 18:28:24

At 8/14/09 04:41 PM, Lizzardis wrote: What did I do where?
I wasn't ACTUALLY going to read his PM's....I'm not THAT sad. Jeez, so don't worry...Your PM secrets are safe.

Oo U sure? I got some interesting pm's. Or, well, I did, before I nuked my inbox.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 18:58:54

protip: using that PM system you are so excited about rather than having a personal conversation in the thread will help keep your friend's thread from being locked.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 19:04:52

At 8/14/09 06:58 PM, Malachy wrote: protip: using that PM system you are so excited about rather than having a personal conversation in the thread will help keep your friend's thread from being locked.

Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 19:28:31

Ok guys. He's gone. You can come out now.
But anyway, I just scanned the portal, and everything looks all clear. A calm before the storm.
There was one clock day submission that was submitted early though.

Needless to say, it's spam, and if it passes, I will pm wade.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 19:45:24

At 8/14/09 07:28 PM, Toiletpaper wrote: Ok guys. He's gone. You can come out now.
But anyway, I just scanned the portal, and everything looks all clear. A calm before the storm.
There was one clock day submission that was submitted early though.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/50 7343
Needless to say, it's spam, and if it passes, I will pm wade.

What one person calls spam, another may call epic lulz. Just because it's spam in your opinion doesn't mean that it's malicious. Save your pms for fileswaps and shit. This doesn't qualify in my opinion. And sorry Mal. :/

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 20:00:59

At 8/11/09 03:28 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/11/09 03:19 PM, sinskae wrote: Hello all, due to recent events IRL and I currently have no internet, I have been really inactive. It will be some time before I will be active again, but I thought I would let you guys know that I am still a part of the department.
Its fine. Take as long as you need. I will remember that you are having internet troubles. However, because of you being inactive for so long, Tails has removed you from the members list. If you see this when you get your internet back....You will need to reapply.

T_T I gots removed?! that makes me sad...I guess I'll re-apply then...I won't be on for quite q while yet..idk when I will get internet back at my house

Yeah and I'm posting at a friend's house

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 20:10:03

At 8/14/09 06:58 PM, Malachy wrote: protip: using that PM system you are so excited about rather than having a personal conversation in the thread will help keep your friend's thread from being locked.

That's twice I've gone for a while, only to come back to find a warning like this. Looking back at how few flashes were reported in the last 6 or so pages of this thread, I'm surprised it's not locked already. Mal (and the rest of them) must be feeling pretty patient right now....

And more to the point, why is it only when I disappear? I'm not in charge of chewing people out or anything, so why does this happen when I'm gone?

Not that it really matters, I suppose, what with clock day being not 4 hours away (I'll likely be out of here by the end of it) there should be a few malicious ones trying to slip through with the rest of them.

At 8/14/09 07:28 PM, Toiletpaper wrote: Needless to say, it's spam, and if it passes, I will pm wade.

Uh, why? If it's just spam, what's the harm in it? PMing Wade complaining about spam is a pretty good way to get yourself blocked from his PM inbox. Since we're already having a few problems with people not being able to send him stuff, I'd strongly advise against that.

(By the way, I'm still able to send him stuff, so if there's an epidemic of abuse passing the judgement filter tomorrow I can volunteer to do the PMing when I'm online).

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 20:29:03

I's be settin' mah alarms clockas for tomorrow. :P 8:00 AM EST for me, i'll start B/P ing. Should be fun, i completly missed last years. :P

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 21:24:01

At 8/14/09 08:29 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: I's be settin' mah alarms clockas for tomorrow. :P 8:00 AM EST for me, i'll start B/P ing. Should be fun, i completly missed last years. :P

I had myself football this morning. And I've just qualified into the Finals in the hardest game we've faced this year. Needless to say, Tonight will be a huge party. And therefore, (Being Australian) I'm going to miss a solid few hours of Clock Day.

But, I'll be back in no time. Guns blazing.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 21:48:09

Goodbye post-
This is the last post I will make for two weeks. I will not reply to any messages afterward.
Good luck fellow NGPD officers, and I will see you at the end of the hellish gate that is clock day. Don't forget your vests, and remember- keep the safety on until ready to fire. I will certainly enjoy my time in Virgina. GOODBYE :D

Nao it's time to get some sleep.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 22:38:10

Is it just me, or are the spam groups getting... Better? I juse saw an '-uzi' members' flash, and it had... flash 0_0

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 22:46:39

At 8/14/09 10:38 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Is it just me, or are the spam groups getting... Better? I juse saw an '-uzi' members' flash, and it had... flash 0_0

I have no issues with that. I think one day, A spam group will obtain a great piece of flash and make front page, and many trophies. Then they will change the file and be the ultimate Spammer. This will then create a god of Spam on Newgrounds.

It will be a somewhat dark day. Although, at least the original one would be good. I can live with those spammers.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 00:12:55

GOOD LUCK MEN. It is upon us in full force!! *dives back in*

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 00:20:31

*sigh and so clock day begins. I am both blamming and saving crap. (What? Blamming on Clock Day?!) It is... well, usual. Shit mostly, with a few decent ones.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 00:22:29

I've only blammed ones that were completely oblivious to the fact that it was clock day. Hai guys. First flash be nice. Get out! Haha.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 00:37:15

Just letting you know that I got the first blam of clock day, best of luck to the rest of you, I will be out on the front lines as often as I can both as an officer of the EGB and the NGPD, may you go about your duties persistently and confidently

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 00:47:30

Its been a pretty big first hour (Almost). Around 100 Additions already.

Anyway, I have given most movies something about 2. I haven't had any 5's though. I've given out a few 0's and 1's, But the movies have passed with ease anyway. I have to keep some dignity.

Lets get back in there.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 01:02:47

And so it begins...

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 01:10:56

On a totally Clock Day unrelated post ;)

I posted something on the last page, And it was clearly overlooked.

I'd like to join the NGPD officially again :)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 01:11:53

At 8/15/09 01:02 AM, TailsPrower wrote: And so it begins...

It's off to an incredible start! This could be huge!

Remember Easy Way out?

WIN

EGB out

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 01:33:42

I've got to pick b the video game so far. That shit has success written all over it. Haha. I've picked up 100 saves already.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-15 01:39:00

I've got six blam points. wow. Oh, and 80 pointas altogether. gonna go to bed soon, then wake up and begin anew. Bon voyage, comrades!