00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

987,918 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-13 21:55:23

At 8/13/09 07:34 PM, Porkchop wrote: Me too!
*long story*
Deliver Uruguay in an unmarked briefcase or the Muffler gets it.

Whoa.
I've got a long story somewhere up my ass too.
No, wait, that's the pinapple.

Anyway. I need someone who I know and trust to take over my account and mah password for the next two weeks (just deposit when you can, especially on clock day). If you're interested, please PM me. :D
And please don't take it harshly if I don't accept you. I just might not feel comfortable enough with you having my account. :(

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-13 22:02:31

At 8/13/09 07:47 PM, Lizzradis wrote:
At 8/13/09 07:28 PM, michelinman wrote:
At 8/13/09 07:26 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
You're somewhere between 17 and 19. You used to have it in your profile didn't you? I member.
No I never had it on my profile...Since it wasn't needed I didn't put it up...You have the wrong user there bucko.
At 8/13/09 07:34 PM, Porkchop wrote: Once upon a time...Turnip....Monkey...Sweden....DD
Man...You really do scare me sometimes...You know that?

I'm scared guys. I think someone is cloning us! *hears strange noise* oh god what was that?! h-hell0?*horrific gut wrenching screams*

GAME OVER...Try again???
please insert one new token to start again.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-13 22:21:15

Just out of curiousity, when was the last time any of you guys saw a file swap? I don't think i've seen one for a few days now. Is this what victory feels like?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-13 23:14:20

Okay I think we've all gotten off topic AGAIN. so lets get back to discussing the portal and not how we all signed up. I'm sure this is what tails would have said so since I really don't feel like feeling the crack of his whip today I figure I should advise you all.

To mich.~there all just waiting for clock day to unleash all there shit. just wait and see. also. victory tastes like cupcakes! XD

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 00:50:31

At 8/13/09 10:21 PM, michelinman wrote: Just out of curiousity, when was the last time any of you guys saw a file swap? I don't think i've seen one for a few days now. Is this what victory feels like?

I picture myself right now with a sword in hand about seven foot long yelling and lookin like mel gibson.

I guess they finally just got tired. Not surprising. I'd get bored too if all the work I did didn't really amount to anything.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 00:56:31

At 8/14/09 12:50 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: I guess they finally just got tired. Not surprising. I'd get bored too if all the work I did didn't really amount to anything.

I'm not so full of faith. Strawberryclock is posting weird things in general and the DD has been foreshadowing a lot of crazy shit. I think his account has been hacked. Call it unfounded, but I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 01:10:06

At 8/14/09 12:56 AM, michelinman wrote: I'm not so full of faith. Strawberryclock is posting weird things in general and the DD has been foreshadowing a lot of crazy shit. I think his account has been hacked. Call it unfounded, but I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow.

Maybe all this talk of a raid and so on will be executed. What better day than clock day?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 06:42:59

What do you guys think about my sig change to get into the clock day spirit? I did it early since some confused people are already sending in clock day flashes. Haha. And I will Liz, assuming that nothing TOO drastic happens, what with mod hackings and whatnot.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 07:15:10

Clock Day: Task Force.

Anyway, With this talk of all this Clock Day stuff. I have no idea what to expect tomorrow 100%. I'm fairly certain it will be a basic clock day and everything will fall into place perfectly. If not, Then I'll be amazed and scared. I told Michelin my views on tomorrow.

If he wishes, He may tell you some things, And show you some things he's picked up on it. Like a good officer should. Regardless, lets all be on our toes tomorrow.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 07:47:06

At 8/14/09 07:40 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Don't worry. It will be fine. Just enjoy the day.

I agree with that. But I wanted to feel special... SPECIAL!

On another note...I changed my sig! Woooo.

I had to clear my cache before anything happened. But there we go <3

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 09:16:39

It turned out far better than i could have imagined when you described it Liz. Haha. I agree with you on this one. The worst that could happen is we all get blam points instead of saves. Of course then my flash wouldn't get through. Which is done by the way. It is completely authentic, and as promised, it is absolutely terrible. I'm so technologically impaired with flash it's ridiculous. Everyone in stickam thought it was funny though, so at least it's good in a stupid way, which is what i was aiming for. :)

And Liz, i got your pm. Don't worry about it dude, lets just get clock day out of the way. :) I'm closing in on captain quick. I'm sure I'm already above 200 for this roster. Tails and Neonflame, I'm gonna beat you to it. Wait and see.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 10:02:44

Bahahah, 5... that's really pathetic. But hey, at least it isn't zero... and i'm only 100 away from the next rank up, which i should get tomorrow.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 10:17:24

At 8/14/09 09:45 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Friday 14th August 2009 ~~~(Pre-Clock Day special!!)~~~

YEAH! Sorry, I just couldn't hold in the excitement.

Wooo. OK so this is it. Clock day is tomorrow and I hope you guys are ready! This will count as this weeks roster, and if you don't mind...I would like to add myself and Porkchop to it since we would like to record our progress. It won't be in the same space as yourselves, but we would like to be a part of this roster none the less :)

I'm ready! And, hell, if you want, go ahead. I'm surprised you even bother asking us. :P

So the new "Audio of the week" section is up. I look forward to you guys listening to some tunes that are recommended by myself from other users. It has also been brought to my attention that you guys are worried about that dickhole Creebz or whatever his name is, ruining your Clock day....Don't fricken worry about it! Nothing will happen. I heard he went into the stick am room and started to say he had a "mass-voter"...Big whoopty fricken do, NOBODY CARES! Man, when will this kid learn to grow up?

I'm liking the new Audio section, 'tis good. Gah, they haven't arrested Creebz yet? Jeez, after all the shit this kid has been submitting, and probably has on his computer, I'm surprised the FBI aren't there.

I realised too as I was going over the roster, that last week I had 2 >>>14's, so I have corrected that error and its all good now.

I'd also like to actually comment on this weeks roster...What happened guys? I mean I've seen a drop in numbers...Then I've seen this! Come on, you guys can do better! Or have I just made a big error in my roster making?

The portal's been REEEEAAALLLYYY slow over the last little while, so I'm sure that's part of it. I'm mean, I was pulling in 60's at times last week, but his week it's been so slow, hat voting on ever UJ Flash gets like 40 or so.

Well its only a short paragraph of text today. Well, here is your pre-clock day roster!

Rank-ups:
Michelinman - Police Lieutenant

Nice.

Leaving the list:
Eroth221 - Its sad to see you go buddy...But E-Life moves on!

Baha, I don't even know you, but hey, good luck with the rest of your NG life. ;D

Random Wiki Article of the Week
Insomnia

I have this. :l

*NEW* Random Audio of the Week *NEW*
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 4975
This is a song about death and suicide and yet...Has a twist of humour.

Top 5 Gainers:
1.michelinman - 247
2.Col-Sandchez - 94
3.mrsmiles703 - 22
4.Sheizenhammer - 21
= 4.NeonFlame126 - 21

No. ## ] B/P ][ Gain ][ Gain/Day ][ Name, Rank]
>>>01 ][ 2300 ][ 0003 ][ 0.43 ][ SpiffyMasta Police Captain
>>>02 ][ 2222 ][ 0002 ][ 0.29 ][ mwmike Police Captain
>>>03 ][ 2164 ][ 0018 ][ 2.57 ][ ninjakoopa-33 Police Captain
>>>04 ][ 2160 ][ 0021 ][ 3.00 ][ Sheizenhammer Police Captain
>>>05 ][ 2088 ][ 0017 ][ 2.43 ][ bdash1990 Police Captain
>>>06 ][ 2063 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Spartan204 Police Captain
>>>07 ][ 1885 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ TailsPrower Police Lieutenant
>>>08 ][ 1875 ][ 0021 ][ 3.00 ][ NeonFlame126 Police Lieutenant
>>>09 ][ 1710 ][ 0247 ][ 35.3 ][ michelinman Police Lieutenant
>>>10 ][ 1424 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Gu-rrilla Police Sergeant
>>>11 ][ 1300 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ XIII13 Police Sergeant +2
>>>12 ][ 1252 ][ 0007 ][ 1.00 ][ XtremeofParanoia Police Sergeant -1
>>>13 ][ 1250 ][ 0094 ][ 13.4 ][ Col-Sandchez Police Sergeant -1
>>>14 ][ 0900 ][ 0005 ][ 0.71 ][ Kaizerwolf Police Officer
>>>15 ][ 0769 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Elder Police Officer
>>>16 ][ 0651 ][ 0002 ][ 0.29 ][ Sectus Police Officer
>>>17 ][ 0548 ][ 0022 ][ 3.14 ][ mrsmiles703 Police Officer
>>>18 ][ 0519 ][ 0005 ][ 0.71 ][ Tolietpaper Police Officer

Apprentices:
None :(

Other Memebers:
>>>00 ][ 6571 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Lizzardis Staff Sergeant
>>>00 ][ 2610 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Porkchop Private

[Last weeks roster]

[Latest Roster Excel File]

Apologise if I get anything wrong. If your stats are different to the ones above then maybe when I was making the roster you gained a few more B/P. That isn't my fault, then again it isn't your either. If it is a big error or a big jump in numbers, just tell me and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thanks.

You're two off on mine, but like you said, it's only from me gaining some after you did the roster. Also, I gained 187 this week, not 0. :P

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 10:33:11

At 8/14/09 10:28 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Not its because you were an apprentice. Your automatically a member now so I don't count how much you go last week because you weren't even a member last week, you were an apprentice...Understand where I'm coming from?

Ahh, yep, I do. Next week then.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 10:35:05

At 8/14/09 10:32 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 10:28 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 10:17 AM, XIII13 wrote: You're two off on mine, but like you said, it's only from me gaining some after you did the roster. Also, I gained 187 this week, not 0. :P
Understand where I'm coming from?
Although I maybe getting confused? I don't remember ever really counting people's B/P from their apprenticeship stage, yet i have a gut feeling I have done. If I have I'm terribly sorry.

Bah, don't worry about it, it's not a big deal. Even if you did, it's not like I'm going to kill you for not counting my B/P.

Sorry for the double post.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 10:43:50

Good work on the roster liz. Insomnia is definitely been a relevant article to me. I haven't been sleeping for SHIT lately. But whatever. I'm excited to see how fruitful clock day is going to be. Should be an interesting day. And I'm getting that Captain badge tomorrow before tails and neon. Haha.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 10:52:51

Anyone else have problems with this Flash? Wouldn't load, and made my computer freeze up.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 10:58:02

At 8/14/09 10:55 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 10:52 AM, XIII13 wrote: Anyone else have problems with this Flash? Wouldn't load, and made my computer freeze up.
It didn't make my computer freeze up, but all I get is a grey screen. Yet when I right click and hit play, I do get some sounds...Maybe its just broke?

Maybe. My computer is fairly slow anyway, and I had a lot going on. So yeah, probably broke.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 11:00:33

At 8/14/09 10:52 AM, XIII13 wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/50 7303
Anyone else have problems with this Flash? Wouldn't load, and made my computer freeze up.

I think he just messed it up. I get sound and the author is legit. He's got a couple of pretty high scoring flashes out. Highly doubt it's a swap out. And army ranks is my goal liz. We'll see though. Haha.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 11:14:26

At 8/14/09 11:06 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 11:00 AM, michelinman wrote: And army ranks is my goal liz. We'll see though. Haha.
I'm sure you will get there. Your getting an average of around 30 a day, image that on clock day? Lets say 1,500 get submitted, and you get around 700 B/P....You will still make the private rank if you push it a bit.

If 1500 get submitted, than I'm gonna get 1200 saves. Haha. I'm going balls to the wall tomorrow. I'm gonna go take a nap now to start preparing for it. :)

Still can't beat me...I've been getting an average of around 55 a day.....Muhahaha :P

NGLOGS says I'm at 46, so don't get too cocky. :) I think we can all agree yesterday was pretty rough with the portal. I only got like 30 something points. Bad day.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 12:14:24

yay. I got 3rd. I never thought that would happen. why are the b/p so low this week?hmm..anyways I'm really stoked for clock day. I'll be up real late so I can get at it when the flood gates start slowly opening.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 12:31:27

At 8/14/09 12:17 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 12:14 PM, mrsmiles703 wrote: yay. I got 3rd. I never thought that would happen. why are the b/p so low this week?hmm..anyways I'm really stoked for clock day. I'll be up real late so I can get at it when the flood gates start slowly opening.
Thanks to time zones I wont be able to start B/P'in until around 4am EST time, which is later than I thought I could :(
Stupid time zones -.-

That's still way earlier than me, or most other people for the matter. Gah, I should just come and live in the UK with you, Liz. :P

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 12:40:03

HEY! I was left off the list :*(. W00T first day I come back in months and its the day before CLOCK DAY! Win. I am pretty excited for tomorrow, even though I WILL BE PLUNGING MY ALREADY ANHORRED B/P RATIO EVEN FARTHER DOWN(Whoops Caps Lock Sorry). And maybe, MAYBE we'll see a decent flash every now and then :D

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 12:41:25

Oh, and I'll have to take a 3 hour break from 10:30 to 1:30 *grumble* *grumble* >.<

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 12:51:12

At 8/14/09 12:48 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 12:40 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: HEY! I was left off the list :*(.
I told you before.....Because of inactivity you have been taken off the list. Therefore you need to reapply to the NGPD in order to have your name put back onto the members list and therefore the roster :)

OH! That reminds me. Tails, I'm going to be fairly inactive next week, and then I'm going away for two weeks. So, I will come back, I'm just going to be away for a while. Also, if anyone feels like depositing for me while I'm away, that would be greatly appreciated.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 12:56:54

At 8/14/09 12:52 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 12:51 PM, XIII13 wrote: Also, if anyone feels like depositing for me while I'm away, that would be greatly appreciated.
I will. I will be glad to in fact. :)

Just send me your details closer to the time and I will deposit every day for you :)

Awesome. I really appreciate it, Liz.

This looks froody.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 13:25:19

At 8/14/09 12:48 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 8/14/09 12:40 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: HEY! I was left off the list :*(.
I told you before.....Because of inactivity you have been taken off the list. Therefore you need to reapply to the NGPD in order to have your name put back onto the members list and therefore the roster :)

Actually, you told me to "just make sure to get some stats by Friday", but all rightey *sigh* re-appliacation it shall be. How do I go about this? I'm a leuitenant, I have 1437 (a wee bit more than 50) and I'd lke to think I have quality control for my posts. Anything else?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 13:44:48

Well ninja, an inactive member can once again join the force, but you won't need to redo the apprenticeship. Rather, you're immediately accepted if you show good faith in holding your end of the bargain (not suddenly going inactive again). How's that sound? Fair enough I hope.

Anyways the portal seems surprisingly slow right now. Everyone must be preparing for tomorrow...

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 13:58:49

At 8/14/09 01:52 PM, Lizzardis wrote: True......Are you looking forward to tomorrow Tails?

Yes, very, very much.

Are you going to do some B/P'ing Tails?

You bet.

Are you going to level up for me Tails?

I must. Neon's been working hard and now he's right on my tail. This is the culmination of all the days we spent b/p'ing. This is the final showdown between two of NGPD's oldest members - of course, me being much older ;)

Plus SC's being a bitch about it so if I ever want to hear the end of it, I gotta get that Capt. badge.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-08-14 14:49:27

Oh sweet jess- *sigh* the reintro sounds incredibly fair Tails, thank you. Bt I just remembered- I'm going on vacation for the next two weeks. Without a computer 0_0 (*gasp*! How can anyone live without the technologies?) I'll attempt to get on as often as I can but it will be sporafdic. After that, though, I'll be sure to be quite active, as well as over the next two days :D Thanks for takin meh back so quickly! Now I gets to look forward t o another merry Clockday. Set phazers on blam ;D