00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

akmoreth just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

989,745 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-02 17:46:21

I ranked up! :D, anyway Off to bed with me.

Sorry for the short post, just thought i'd say..

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-02 18:43:49

I"M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow....I don't recognize anyone here.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-02 19:18:17

At 3/2/09 06:43 PM, Fremen wrote: I"M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-02 22:36:47

At 3/2/09 07:18 PM, Crusher117 wrote:

Welcome back?

Thanks.

Who's in charge nowadays?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 00:02:41

At 3/2/09 10:36 PM, Fremen wrote: Who's in charge nowadays?

I forgot how long you've been gone but Tangent is no longer the Unit Ops. and I recently appointed mwmike as the new second in command. He's a decent guy, I'm sure you'd get along if you take it easy on him :)

As for me, I'm still runnin this joint. You... didn't forget about me too, did you? D':

Glad to see you're still among the living Fremen.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 01:20:36

When were you last a member? I don't think I've seen any of your posts in the NGPD, however I remember seeing your signature at some stage since September. Whether I knew you in the past or not doesn't matter, welcome back to the department, Sergeant.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 15:11:06

At 3/1/09 08:51 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: eh, we're only human, we can't get every single stolen or edited flash that is submitted, right?

Or are we dancers? think about that.

And yeah i guess we can't, but we can have a go can't we?

N.G.P.D-Official Probie

I Has A Carrot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 18:02:22

At 3/3/09 03:11 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote:
At 3/1/09 08:51 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: eh, we're only human, we can't get every single stolen or edited flash that is submitted, right?

That's the spirit, we should alwa-.... Dancers?
.... Wut?

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 18:53:28

At 3/3/09 03:11 PM, TheDeathReaperIsBack wrote:

*pinches self*
As it stands, im going out on a limb here to say that nobody is a dancer at heart, and that we are in fact humans.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 20:59:48

*Epic Facepalm*. Hey, guys, just saying, he was being metaphoric. As in, us "dancers are all sawing to beat monotonous beat of the distant blam cannon (NG Innuendo :)). A.K.A our one and only purpose is blamming and sving, and that's all.

Bubble bursting can be fun!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 21:04:47

At 3/3/09 08:59 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: *Epic Facepalm*. Hey, guys, just saying, he was being metaphoric

Lol. No shit? Really?

As in, us "dancers are all sawing to beat monotonous beat of the distant blam cannon (NG Innuendo : )). A.K.A our one and only purpose is blamming and sving, and that's all.

That made no sense.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 21:26:27

What's with all of this mindless drivel?

I say we make something!

At 3/3/09 01:20 AM, mwmike wrote: When were you last a member? I don't think I've seen any of your posts in the NGPD, however I remember seeing your signature at some stage since September. Whether I knew you in the past or not doesn't matter, welcome back to the department, Sergeant.

I was never one for formal titles, please call me Fremen. I see myself as more of a Super Troopers kind of cop. You probably saw me sometime before September when I was making official NGPD sigs with someone else. Or I think he made it, but it was my idea to standardize it.

At 3/3/09 12:02 AM, TailsPrower wrote: As for me, I'm still runnin this joint. You... didn't forget about me too, did you? D':

I didn't forget. I just didn't see you on the past page so I assumed the worst. I think you are the only one here who remembers me...

Glad to see you're still among the living Fremen.

Glad to be living.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 21:50:13

At 3/3/09 09:26 PM, Fremen wrote: I didn't forget. I just didn't see you on the past page so I assumed the worst. I think you are the only one here who remembers me...

Yeah, I've been struggling to keep up with the thread lately so I understand your concern. Are you here to visit or maybe give the department another shot? We could use a few veterans to even things out.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 22:01:14

At 3/3/09 09:26 PM, Fremen wrote:
I didn't forget. I just didn't see you on the past page so I assumed the worst. I think you are the only one here who remembers me...

Hey, don't forget about me! I'm still here, and was here when you were here. Although you haven't posted since September, so I wouldn't be shocked if you forgot who I was. But whatever.
You have been gone a long time though! And there are some new interesting members here. One's even a girl, which I think surprisingly is a NGPD first. And I can't forget mwmike, who has done much his short time here as a member. (Which is obvious from his recent promotion)

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-03 23:13:54

Girls on the internets!!!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 00:27:03

Sorry for the doublepost but if you're not privy yet, get some points over at http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/reviews /484756/

And pretty much everything else that's picked this week. Jeesh.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 01:05:39

At 3/4/09 12:27 AM, KrevZabijak wrote: Sorry for the doublepost but if you're not privy yet, get some points over at http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/reviews /484756/

And pretty much everything else that's picked this week. Jeesh.

About twenty of Snawsball's alts have reviewed ten on that. It's got an even higher review average than Portal Defenders right now. I'm not sure when the awards are chosen, though we may need to leave a few constructive reviews on that, just to prevent them from stealing Review Crew Pick.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 01:15:42

Hey guys been a while. So how is everybody? I see tails is still running this place and doing a pretty good job.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 01:19:33

At 3/3/09 10:01 PM, Eroth221 wrote: And there are some new interesting members here. One's even a girl, which I think surprisingly is a NGPD first.

Ohhhh no no no we've had a few females around. Many ex NGPD's will remember Andrea, who was supposedly Dejanus's gf or something. Haven't seen her since I refused to make her second in command - she was in the EG ranks so it was obvious that I couldn't. BUT! The first female member probably was AngelicBunny. She's long since vanished from newgrounds though.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 01:24:01

Yeah seems like alot has happened since i was last around here. But then again it was awhile ago when i was here on a regular basis. And there are alot of people around here i dont know but there are also a few familar faces. Nice to see you all again.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 01:34:20

At 3/4/09 01:24 AM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Yeah seems like alot has happened since i was last around here. But then again it was awhile ago when i was here on a regular basis. And there are alot of people around here i dont know but there are also a few familar faces. Nice to see you all again.

Haha yeah it's been a while since you last popped in here. How's life been man?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 01:39:22

At 3/4/09 01:34 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Haha yeah it's been a while since you last popped in here. How's life been man?

Well just been working and trying to get from day to day. But also have been away from here to long and figured that i would make a triumphant return. But how has things been going on your end?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 06:23:34

At 3/3/09 11:13 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: Girls on the internets!!!

Shennanigans!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 06:43:33

Since it came up in the Barracks, I'd like to remind all NGPD'ers that they're welcome to post any links to suspected stolen flash in the EGB. Make sure to include the URL of the original source; if you're not sure it's stolen, say so, and we'll look into it. If we find out that it is stolen and passes, we'll inform Wade.

Of course, everyone can post there anytime. JUST SAYIN' WE GOTS LOTS OF WHISTLES OVER THAR, LOL

As for the stolen awards, there's a good chance Wade will delete them, as he did last week. I just wish they could make it so the second place (or whatever place isn't held by a spammer) replaced it, instead of just voiding that award for the week.

---EGSC Slash Firestorm, Commander of the Elite Guard Barracks :3

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 14:05:05

At 3/4/09 06:43 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: I just wish they could make it so the second place (or whatever place isn't held by a spammer) replaced it, instead of just voiding that award for the week.

I kept trying to tell him that during the snowstorm cam. Totally agree.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 15:21:37

At 3/4/09 01:19 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 3/3/09 10:01 PM, Eroth221 wrote: And there are some new interesting members here. One's even a girl, which I think surprisingly is a NGPD first.
Ohhhh no no no we've had a few females around. Many ex NGPD's will remember Andrea, who was supposedly Dejanus's gf or something. Haven't seen her since I refused to make her second in command - she was in the EG ranks so it was obvious that I couldn't. BUT! The first female member probably was AngelicBunny. She's long since vanished from newgrounds though.

Well besides Andrea, that info is interesting. I did not know there were other female NGPD members besides Andrea. The only reason why I did not consider Andrea is because she has such a high status on newgrounds that I did not even think she needed to be mentioned.

And hey I-Love-Caitlyn!!! Is there an easier name to address you by?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 15:51:38

At 3/4/09 06:23 AM, Crusher117 wrote:
At 3/3/09 11:13 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: Girls on the internets!!!
Shennanigans!

Actually it should be: look below ^_^ :P

Newgrounds Police Dept.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 16:28:09

At 3/4/09 03:21 PM, Eroth221 wrote: I did not consider Andrea is because she has such a high status on newgrounds that I did not even think she needed to be mentioned.

lol, suuurree you did ;)

And hey I-Love-Caitlyn!!! Is there an easier name to address you by?

ILC was a popular way to refer to him.

At 3/4/09 06:43 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Of course, everyone can post there anytime. JUST SAYIN' WE GOTS LOTS OF WHISTLES OVER THAR, LOL

ZOMG Slash is back! The good news is that people here are really on the look out stolen submissions and it's showing results. I tell ya, it's like a viral trend or something. It's great to see you around the PD again, Slash.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 19:55:15

The audio is from Family Guy, and the author did not credit it as such.
It also seems that he attempted to alter the pitch/tempo of the audio so it would seem as if it was his.

Thoughts on whistling or not?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-03-04 21:01:14

Eh, not really. I mean, the flash itself is not stolen, and it doesn't fit into the others as mature or malicious, so I wouldn't really consider it. I mean, I'd take the safe road, but play it by ear.