00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

maxbombolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

603,129 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-29 23:57:23

so now what happens, next weekly round? but do we knock anyone out or do we all stay in for the whole thing

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-30 06:08:46

At 5/29/10 11:57 PM, Ashman wrote: so now what happens, next weekly round? but do we knock anyone out or do we all stay in for the whole thing

No one gets knocked out, the winner is chosen by how many votes they get.

At 5/29/10 11:35 PM, mooguy wrote: So...What happened to my bff SupraFreak?

Hi mooguy! This certainly brings back memories. Supra actually resigned from leadership a while back due to inactivity. sinskae and I run the place now.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-30 08:58:32

At 5/30/10 06:08 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:

:Supra actually resigned from leadership a while back due to inactivity. sinskae and I run the place now.

i always wanted to know what happend to him.

rank of mcc:Madness Recruit) voting power:6 level:13

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-30 09:14:07

wtf? theres no Eczest madness combat crew'z theres only strawberryclock crew
i didn't meant to ask to krinckelz. LOL look hank got pwned by clown something hit in he'z head.BUT.HANK WILL POWN YOU ALL.(:

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-30 18:11:52

At 5/30/10 09:14 AM, mohhamed-xs wrote: wtf? theres no Eczest madness combat crew'z theres only strawberryclock crew
i didn't meant to ask to krinckelz. LOL look hank got pwned by clown something hit in he'z head.BUT.HANK WILL POWN YOU ALL.(:

wtf?

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-30 20:02:49

At 5/30/10 09:14 AM, mohhamed-xs wrote: wtf? theres no Eczest madness combat crew'z theres only strawberryclock crew

Oh dear.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-30 23:15:58

At 5/29/10 09:27 PM, Humana wrote: i said this a while back, but does anybody wonder why hank went into the proceed door? seems strange, since he was running from Tricky. In the end it got him killed too!

The krinks man himself said that behind the retreat door there is a suicide both.

At 5/30/10 06:08 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
Hi mooguy! This certainly brings back memories. Supra actually resigned from leadership a while back due to inactivity. sinskae and I run the place now.At 5/30/10 06:08 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
Hi mooguy! This certainly brings back memories. Supra actually resigned from leadership a while back due to inactivity. sinskae and I run the place now.

Thanks for explaining that. We'll (VERY) belated congrat on taking over the crew!

Just get the hell out. Or please don't be a noob. I don't want this crew getting locked.

And no, what I just said has no bearing on your situation with this crew. Thats chiansaw call. This is just my imput. Unless you don't want to join the crew and your just trying to provoke a reaction. In that case well done!

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 13:59:28

I bored

Madness Combat Crew

guinea pigs rule

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 14:04:50

I think jebus is cool but hank pwns

guinea pigs rule

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 14:15:18

At 5/31/10 02:04 PM, pirate9899 wrote: I think jebus is cool but hank pwns

yea me to

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 14:27:47

At 5/31/10 02:15 PM, darksoldier567 wrote:
At 5/31/10 02:04 PM, pirate9899 wrote: I think jebus is cool but hank pwns
yea me to

Well, Hank is supposed so be the good guy in this series. Although I have no idea how to categorize Jebus; he was almost like a chaotic good towards the end.

Remember the rule with trolls; ignore them. The mods recommend it. No point in wasting your energy and time bitching out someone who doesn't give a damn.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 14:56:12

ignored them, next round of the contest plz :P or something to brighten up this thread

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 16:05:34

I'd like to join.
Which do you prefer, the older, more normal, episodes, or the new ones?
I like the old ones.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 16:23:19

At 5/31/10 02:56 PM, Ashman wrote: ignored them, next round of the contest plz :P or something to brighten up this thread

yea it was stupid to respond to that. anyways i am now 99.99% sure i wont be in this contest

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-05-31 20:25:53

At 5/31/10 04:23 PM, darksoldier567 wrote:
At 5/31/10 02:56 PM, Ashman wrote: ignored them, next round of the contest plz :P or something to brighten up this thread
yea it was stupid to respond to that. anyways i am now 99.99% sure i wont be in this contest

aww man. anyway, who has the IDEA for the next round? id like to get started soon.

oh, and i just finished my second creation on paint, think its cool. its Mack V2.

check it.

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-01 16:46:34

ok i am in the contest can i still join it?

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-01 19:52:14

At 6/1/10 04:46 PM, darksoldier567 wrote: ok i am in the contest can i still join it?

when we get the topic yes

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-01 19:57:11

At 6/1/10 07:52 PM, Ashman wrote: when we get the topic yes

sweet

wow almost done white it

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-01 21:23:57

At 5/31/10 08:25 PM, Humana wrote:
At 5/31/10 04:23 PM, darksoldier567 wrote:
aww man. anyway, who has the IDEA for the next round? id like to get started soon.

oh, and i just finished my second creation on paint, think its cool. its Mack V2.

check it.

Well, we could do my project 94 thing, since you already made one. But I don't want this to be all about me.

Also, unrelated side not, In the Dad series, if you go into the retreat door, you get a sex change operation.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-01 21:38:43

Well, we could do my project 94 thing, since you already made one. But I don't want this to be all about me.

Also, unrelated side not, In the Dad series, if you go into the retreat door, you get a sex change operation.

wow lol. he must know something.
it wouldnt be fair to the other contestants if we did P. 94.
someone else come up w an idea

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-02 12:39:03

At 6/1/10 09:23 PM, Timzilla wrote:

I don't think it was the same set of doors, but well remembered anyway. Hank became Heather for about 5 episodes didn't he?

I enjoyed that series.

And yes, we can do project 94. I can't find it at the moment though, I can't remember what page it was on.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-02 16:21:52

hi id like to join i am diemos after all

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-02 16:23:37

hi id like to join i am diemos after all

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-02 18:30:32

I guess i will join.I really like MC.

Madness Combat Rules.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-03 08:55:08

At 6/2/10 04:23 PM, MCDiemos wrote: hi id like to join i am diemos after all

OK, rule #1, NO SPAM.
and you need to post often and be a good member.

And yes, we can do project 94. I can't find it at the moment though, I can't remember what page it was on.

Project 94 was a PM he sent me because of my personal one, which i am still doing. remember? im making peoples characters.

I guess i will join.I really like MC

There are some rules here, and also, it takes a long time to even get a rank here. trust me. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-03 15:02:22

Okay,here it is.

Name: Project 94
Look: Raped in bandages from head to tow except for a red eye on his left eye and a sharp tooth, one hand is actually a claw which is partially covered in bandages,blood blots on his lower body bandages, and a tube running out his back to a broken container.
Powers:Telekinesis

Also, what about this forum makes it so attractive to spammers?

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-03 15:08:45

At 6/3/10 03:02 PM, Timzilla wrote: Okay,here it is.

because madness is an easy target because some fanboys give it a bad name, its probably because the art style is so simple and looks easy to do

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-04 07:21:11

Lengthy post.

We are having a bit of trouble with spammers/noobs (not sure which) so for this reason, Pikachu101 and MCDeimos are being denied entry. If you still wish to join when you are more experienced on the forum, feel free to come back another time. MetalLasers and Krazytwin26, I'm decinding to let you join, but try to improve your posting habits. We are not a fan of one-line-posts.

I'm chainsawmurderer53, the co-leader of the crew, along with sinskae, feel free to ask either of us anything. You can join, but you'll have to go through a sort of initiation period, so we know that you will post well and stay active here, and please do, because it's a great place!

Once you have been around for a bit, it's usually about a week, you will be added to the members list. If you continue to contribute to the thread you will be promoted! As long as you post well, follow the rules and love madness, you'll do great!

At 6/3/10 03:02 PM, Timzilla wrote: Okay,here it is.

Name: Project 94
Look: Raped in bandages

I lol'd.

from head to tow except for a red eye on his left eye and a sharp tooth, one hand is actually a claw which is partially covered in bandages,blood blots on his lower body bandages, and a tube running out his back to a broken container.
Powers:Telekinesis

Sounds good.

I think these people are attracted by the sensless violence of madness, and then believe that the crew is somewhere to be senseless, if not violent.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-04 11:47:15

congrats ashman on becaming a mod

listen to this

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-06 15:45:58

hello is anyone there?

listen to this

BBS Signature