00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

604,133 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-10 23:26:30

At 12/5/10 05:22 PM, Ashman wrote:
At 12/5/10 12:19 PM, HUMANA3 wrote:
oh and should really wrap up that art contest sometime soon tim

well, heres the link to my zombeh.
its at the bottom: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8505 90/283
I'll be surprised it i could win anything but, you know, whatever

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-11 09:53:49

I really think i should shoot for something complex...
Maybe use paint like i used to? It Will be colored, if so.

Official member of the MCC

Join the Madness Combat Crew :D

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-11 12:45:05

i went over my zombie in PS
it looks a little rough, but, ya know, its a zombie

,-======================================
==-,
,-==============================-,
I.................Zombie Sheriff.......................I
'==============================='

As civilians started getting more and
more aggressive, Jebus decided to bring
back from the dead to hopefully straiten
things out. After killing many citizens and
1337 crew members, he roams freely never
to be seen again... As he hides, he watches
Hank and his doings. Is he planning something
to later kill Hank? Or is he planning to team up
with him to fight Jebus and Tricky?
no one will ever know...
'-======================================
=-'

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-17 13:53:10

An update on me:

1)I have found my password for my original account. (yaaaaay)

2)I am gonna do more art

3)learning flash

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-17 16:18:48

At 12/17/10 01:53 PM, Humana wrote: An update on me:

2)I am gonna do more art

3)learning flash

sounds like a plan. also concrats for cracking the pass

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-17 22:51:47

At 12/17/10 07:32 PM, tyler2513 wrote: What do you mean for ranks 1-6 I need 3@?

i think you need 3@ (@=Tokens btw) to rank up from 6 to 7

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-17 23:53:21

Great to see this crew running like old times. I don't know why, but I kind of lost interest in Madness Combat altogether... Ah well, maybe krinks will add in some sort of pun or joke when he submits another flash movie...

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-18 12:16:28

Hey guys. I thought I would visit and see what's going on. You can restore me to my old rank by the way, (I was a Mag Leader) because I officially stepped down from being a leader. Also I like the thrill of having somewhere to go.

Anyway, great work people.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-18 19:12:35

At 12/17/10 10:51 PM, zion7607 wrote:
At 12/17/10 07:32 PM, tyler2513 wrote: What do you mean for ranks 1-6 I need 3@?
i think you need 3@ (@=Tokens btw) to rank up from 6 to 7

ranks 1 - 6 need 3 tokens, like to level up on rank 1 will take 3 tokens all the way to level 6 which still takes 3 tokens, then 7 -13 takes 5 etc

For ranks 7-13 you need 5 tokens
For ranks 14 to 20 you need 8 tokens

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-18 19:30:02

Since we seem to be in a slump with the madness related discussion, I suggest we make a list of topics we haven't discussed yet, haven't discussed in a while, or something you just want to bring back up again, which we will use when ever we hit a slump like this again. I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment, but let's see what you come up with.

On to business:

At 12/17/10 01:53 PM, Humana wrote: An update on me:

2)I am gonna do more art

3)learning flash

Congrats on all 3 bro. Good to have you fully back. Let us know when you start on your first project.

Tokens (@'s) are a way of ranking up within the crew. If you don't post enough to warrant a full promotion, you can be given a token. We also give out tokens as lower tier prizes in contests.

At 12/17/10 11:53 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Great to see this crew running like old times. I don't know why, but I kind of lost interest in Madness Combat altogether... Ah well, maybe krinks will add in some sort of pun or joke when he submits another flash movie...

I have noticed that Krinkels has stepped away from the humor that mad the originals so enjoyable. Although he added some in 6.5 with the whole mall shop thing.

At 12/18/10 12:16 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Hey guys. I thought I would visit and see what's going on. You can restore me to my old rank by the way, (I was a Mag Leader) because I officially stepped down from being a leader. Also I like the thrill of having somewhere to go.

Anyway, great work people.

Okay, we'll fix that in the next members update. Great seeing you two again.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-18 19:35:59

At 12/17/10 11:53 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Great to see this crew running like old times. I don't know why, but I kind of lost interest in Madness Combat altogether... Ah well, maybe krinks will add in some sort of pun or joke when he submits another flash movie...

Yeah same here man. At one time I was really into Madness and I loved helping you run the club back in the day. Now I just don't get very excited when the new madness submissions come out. Perhaps I could come back for just a little bit and run a writing competition of sorts since I'm getting into writing lately.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-18 23:56:40

At 12/18/10 07:30 PM, Timzilla wrote: Since we seem to be in a slump with the madness related discussion, I suggest we make a list of topics we haven't discussed yet, haven't discussed in a while, or something you just want to bring back up again, which we will use when ever we hit a slump like this again.

Well, I say we discuss the future of the characters.

So, I'll start:

Hank. I think three things could happen.
1) Gets turned back into a human
2) Gets stuck as a lame Mag...
3) Dies.

Madness Combat Crew Rank: Madness Recruit... Talent: Madness-related art... Current Project: Madness Comic #1 & Madness Story Project

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-19 21:49:08

At 12/18/10 07:35 PM, Fro wrote:
Yeah same here man. At one time I was really into Madness and I loved helping you run the club back in the day. Now I just don't get very excited when the new madness submissions come out. Perhaps I could come back for just a little bit and run a writing competition of sorts since I'm getting into writing lately.

Sounds like a great idea. Whoever can write the most compelling storyline about the madness universe wins a prize. It has to have a solid baseline, although jokes every now and then are welcomed.
gogogogogogogogo

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-19 22:59:21

Does the story have to include Hank and the others, or can you make your own?
I think I might have an idea for a good madness story, I just want to be sure.

You cannot kill me. After all, you can't kill what isn't alive.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-20 10:18:35

At 12/19/10 10:59 PM, MadnessBomber wrote: Does the story have to include Hank and the others, or can you make your own?

Why don't we just say it's going to be a very broad subject of anything to do with Madness. You can start brainstorming, but if you want to wait a couple of days I'll come up with some sort of guidelines and rules and everyone can have a go at it.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-20 11:51:57

At 12/18/10 11:56 PM, Humana wrote:
Well, I say we discuss the future of the characters.

So, I'll start:

Hank. I think three things could happen.
1) Gets turned back into a human
2) Gets stuck as a lame Mag...
3) Dies.

Deimos.
1) turn into a giant/cyborg (What hank turned into)
2) stay dead for the rest of madness
3) come back in MC11 or 12 (if there will be an 11 or 12)

also for the ones who are confused by the whole Hank Tentical thing.
i think hank has that weird arm because deimos wasn't done pressing all of the buttons until he got shot. Anyone Agree?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-20 11:56:18

At 12/19/10 09:49 PM, SupraAddict wrote: Sounds like a great idea. Whoever can write the most compelling storyline about the madness universe wins a prize. It has to have a solid baseline, although jokes every now and then are welcomed.
gogogogogogogogo

wo-wo-wo-wait-wait-hold-on. sorry for the double but we're going to start another contest before we finished the last one? (the zombie one) i mean, i just reposted an edited version of my zombie on the last page...

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-20 14:01:19

At 12/20/10 10:18 AM, Fro wrote:
At 12/19/10 10:59 PM, MadnessBomber wrote: Does the story have to include Hank and the others, or can you make your own?
Why don't we just say it's going to be a very broad subject of anything to do with Madness. You can start brainstorming, but if you want to wait a couple of days I'll come up with some sort of guidelines and rules and everyone can have a go at it.

Cant wait! I'm waiting for rules.

Plus guys, anyone have a idea for a comic..? (madness styled comic, that is)

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-20 16:11:37

You can include any character from the madness universe, and you can even create your own for your story. Some ideas for brainstorm for this would be:
-Picture yourself in the shoes of a madness character and see the world from their POV.
-Think of conspiracy theories that you can make happen (i.e. Tricky is really Jesus who is actually Christian Bale)
-Think of some conflicts that would eventually happen in this madness world.

Deadline and rules are up to the leader, but generally I'd say try to come up with something within the next week or so.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-20 22:58:43

At 12/20/10 04:19 PM, tyler2513 wrote: How do you get tokens and what are they?

you get tokens for winning contests, contributions to the group, etc, they are used to level up early, how many you need is in the club rules thingy

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-21 13:40:48

Hi i would like to join, i have been a fan of madness for a long time. my favorite one is aggretion #9.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-21 22:56:58

At 12/21/10 08:54 PM, MLProductions wrote: Hey guys. I'm taking a break here (can't work on Flash all day).

Good News:
- On Christmas, I got a tablet, so my Fluidanims animation will be done quicker, so I can get to those Madness animations.

ooh what kind, wacom im assuming but which one?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-22 08:19:17

At 12/20/10 02:01 PM, Humana wrote:
Cant wait! I'm waiting for rules.

Hm, this type of competition really doesn't need many rules and because there isn't any money at hand I'm sure it's okay to keep it broad.

Guidelines:

1 week from today, December 29th at midnight
Must be related to Madness
You should try to use Madness characters, but creating your own is okay
Add a twist that we wouldn't expect!

Like I said, very broad guidelines. Don't read into them too much and just have fun. The leader can give some tokens to the winner/winners.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-22 13:39:13

For those who know who I am, I understand you taking what I'm about to say with a pinch of salt.
For those who don't, I was one of the first members (the very first if you count Guest01's thread) and I left a while ago. Twice in fact.

(This is going to sound really stupid, but here goes.)
I had a sudden reaslisation a few days ago, comparing the me from a year or two ago with the me today. And I remembered you guys, and how much I loved you all. You were all awesome in your own different ways, and that was what made the crew as amazing as it was.
In more ways than one, you guys helped shape who I am today.

I was a complete asshole when I left. I had a long hiatus because of that virus, I left because I thought I was unappreciated. I wasn't. Not in the slightest. We were gaining so many members, it was hard to keep track of who posted, and it was easy to not notice a new post. I see that now.

Reading the last five pages, I've smiled to myself a lot. Supra saying the crew is running like old times? Some of the guys I knew are returning? I had exactly the same idea.
This is the third time I've asked now, but I'm sincere this time.

Can I re-join?

I've grown up since back then. I used to think I was being ignored and all that stuff, but now I'm not so immature. I understand completely if Ashman or any of the other leaders say no because of my long period of inactivity on NG/being a jerk last time/new rules or anything like that. But I would be extremely grateful if I am allowed to rejoin.

Let this be my last chance, guys.

And if I am accepted, I've got 40+ thread pages to read through and a lot of madness to watch to refamiliarise myself with everything again. Hoo boy.

Also, if I am allowed to rejoin, can I start afresh in terms of ranking? I've been away a good year or so now, it would be unfair for me to start back from where I left off, considering I was a complete ass about it.

Love, joza1.
How long it's been since I went by that name.

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-22 14:49:34

And if I am accepted, I've got 40+ thread pages to read through and a lot of madness to watch to refamiliarise myself with everything again. Hoo boy.
Love, joza1.

Well, your gonna need some time. I can tell you that right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-22 19:25:57

At 12/22/10 08:19 AM, Fro wrote:
Hm, this type of competition really doesn't need many rules and because there isn't any money at hand I'm sure it's okay to keep it broad.

hmmm is it O.K. if i sit out of this one? because i really am not good a lit.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-22 21:18:22

At 12/22/10 01:39 PM, joza1 wrote:
Love, joza1.

Go change your username back to Gothclawz, Conal sounds just crappy for a username.
Also, write a story about madness and you're in.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-23 08:28:54

At 12/22/10 09:18 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
At 12/22/10 01:39 PM, joza1 wrote:
Love, joza1.
Go change your username back to Gothclawz, Conal sounds just crappy for a username.
Also, write a story about madness and you're in.

Umm... Conal?

Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.

The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-23 22:55:26

At 12/22/10 08:19 AM, Fro wrote:

Guidelines:

1 week from today, December 29th at midnight
Must be related to Madness
You should try to use Madness characters, but creating your own is okay
Add a twist that we wouldn't expect!

Like I said, very broad guidelines. Don't read into them too much and just have fun. The leader can give some tokens to the winner/winners.

Um, I know this might sound a little stupid, but...
What are tokens? I going to try any do the story, I'm just curious about the reward.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-12-24 15:15:46

I forgot to ask;
Okay if its long? I got a great story in mind, I'm just wondering.
(Don't ask why I have so many questions. Its just the way I am.)