00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

604,134 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-07 14:56:09

At 6/6/10 03:45 PM, darksoldier567 wrote: hello is anyone there?

Yes, hello. I've been keeping quite because I don't really have any madness related news. What was that about Ashman becoming mod?

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-07 15:32:44

Okay, NEW TOPIC:

What weapon/thing do you think was underused in the madness combat series thus far?

Mine would have to be vehicles. The truck part was cool in nine, but I would like to see more of the helicopter and maybe a tank in the future.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-08 00:02:07

At 12/1/08 11:01 PM, 7IsUnlucky wrote: a wii is better than a 360 and a ps3 combined

What the "BEEP" does that have to do with Madness?!?!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-08 06:13:53

At 6/8/10 12:02 AM, Pikachu101 wrote:
At 12/1/08 11:01 PM, 7IsUnlucky wrote: a wii is better than a 360 and a ps3 combined
What the "BEEP" does that have to do with Madness?!?!

That's a post from 08, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't even from this thread. Stay on topic please.

At 6/7/10 03:32 PM, Timzilla wrote: Okay, NEW TOPIC:

What weapon/thing do you think was underused in the madness combat series thus far?

Bombs I think. There was a grenade in MC1, a suicide bomb in MC4, and grenade launchers in MC2, and MC6.5 I would like to see mines in MC10.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-08 14:40:59

explosives of any sort, or a flamethrower, and guys dont worry, im only an icon mod

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-09 00:24:46

At 6/8/10 09:49 PM, Madnessfreak13 wrote: hey guys do you know how i can make my own madness sig picture?

use either photoshop or ms paint to make one, with the size restrictions it says on your userpage, either that or go to the sig makers club and ask for one, they will definately make you a good one

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-10 01:53:34

Oh I would suppose pistols and hand-to-hand combat are underused.

And what is an icon mod if you don't mind me asking?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-10 03:32:02

At 6/10/10 01:53 AM, sinskae wrote: Oh I would suppose pistols and hand-to-hand combat are underused.

And what is an icon mod if you don't mind me asking?

make 140x90 icons for flashes ready for the redesign, only icon mods or the original author of the flash can put the icons up though, so our job is basically make em and put em up, and put up ones others have made

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-10 18:17:21

At 6/10/10 01:53 AM, sinskae wrote: Oh I would suppose pistols and hand-to-hand combat are underused.

I have a noticed that the series has distanced its self from slashy-slashy to a more click-click boom style. Also a flame thrower in madness would own.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-11 11:32:04

At 6/10/10 06:17 PM, Timzilla wrote:
I have a noticed that the series has distanced its self from slashy-slashy to a more click-click boom style. Also a flame thrower in madness would own.

I now third(?) a flamethrower in madness. Since Krinkels has now had a lot of experience with animating fire I don't think it would be too hard. Not like the wierd looking one in madness interactive.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-12 18:39:33

At 6/11/10 11:32 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 6/10/10 06:17 PM, Timzilla wrote:
I now third(?) a flamethrower in madness. Since Krinkels has now had a lot of experience with animating fire I don't think it would be too hard. Not like the wierd looking one in madness interactive.

Well, come to think of it, a flamethrower would be useless now, since they are fighting a living flame. What they need more is a super-soaker, a fire hose + hydrant , a bucket.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-12 20:04:48

At 6/12/10 06:39 PM, Timzilla wrote: Well, come to think of it, a flamethrower would be useless now, since they are fighting a living flame. What they need more is a super-soaker, a fire hose + hydrant , a bucket.

is the auditor a living flame, i always thought of it as like pure dark energy resonating off looking like flames, krinkels could make a flamethrower because he does the flames when theres explosions and the auditors flame like appearance but it wouldnt look as awesome because people getting burnt isnt as graphic in cartoons as people getting shot and slashed, just not as action-ey

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-13 08:16:22

At 6/12/10 08:04 PM, Ashman wrote:
At 6/12/10 06:39 PM, Timzilla wrote: Well, come to think of it, a flamethrower would be useless now, since they are fighting a living flame. What they need more is a super-soaker, a fire hose + hydrant , a bucket.

I doubt the Auditor will be the only enemy in MC10. There will be others, and a flamethrower would be great against them.

is the auditor a living flame, i always thought of it as like pure dark energy resonating off looking like flames,

I agree with this. Although even if he isn't made of fire, I cant imagine him being affected by it much.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-13 10:31:20

At 6/13/10 08:16 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: I agree with this. Although even if he isn't made of fire, I cant imagine him being affected by it much.

really cant imagine him being affected by much, hed just dematerialise out of the way, hes kinda made of smoke is what i was thinking of

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-15 12:22:12

At 6/13/10 10:31 AM, Ashman wrote:
At 6/13/10 08:16 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: I agree with this. Although even if he isn't made of fire, I cant imagine him being affected by it much.
really cant imagine him being affected by much, hed just dematerialise out of the way, hes kinda made of smoke is what i was thinking of

I don't think he is made of smoke, he is more solid than that. He can hold a gun, and he gets punched by Jesus in MC8. I think he is made of something like solid shadow.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-15 14:08:25

At 6/15/10 12:22 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 6/13/10 10:31 AM, Ashman wrote:

How is that any different from whats happening now? All he does is move out of the way!

I don't think he is made of smoke, he is more solid than that. He can hold a gun, and he gets punched by Jesus in MC8. I think he is made of something like solid shadow.

So, he's some combination of fire, smoke and shadow? I really can't see how he can be killed.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-15 14:28:02

i know nothing affects him, and it still wouldnt is what i meant

and i meant smoke powers, like can materialise and dematerialise at will or just parts of him, hes not made of the stuff but he can turn into it, or gain the same properties of it

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-16 02:58:23

At 6/15/10 02:08 PM, Timzilla wrote:
So, he's some combination of fire, smoke and shadow? I really can't see how he can be killed.

He seems to be immune to everything but blunt objects. If you watch the bit in MC8 when him and Jesus are fighting, Jesus punches him in the body a couple of times, and he kind of stumbles. But then he disappears and gets some guns.

I assume this means that Hank's claw will finish him off.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-17 11:05:04

At 6/16/10 02:58 AM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote:
At 6/15/10 02:08 PM, Timzilla wrote:
He seems to be immune to everything but blunt objects. If you watch the bit in MC8 when him and Jesus are fighting, Jesus punches him in the body a couple of times, and he kind of stumbles. But then he disappears and gets some guns.

I assume this means that Hank's claw will finish him off.

Have they tried Sanford's hook yet? Cause I have this idea on a sort of epic ending where Sanford holds the Auditor in place under one of those reality restoration lighting bolts. But it's either that or the claw. Looks like there was reason for that after all.

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-18 03:05:37

At 6/17/10 11:05 AM, Timzilla wrote:
Have they tried Sanford's hook yet? Cause I have this idea on a sort of epic ending where Sanford holds the Auditor in place under one of those reality restoration lighting bolts. But it's either that or the claw. Looks like there was reason for that after all.

That sounds pretty epic, although I think Hank will be the one doing all the finishing.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-19 12:46:49

Can i join, that would be awesome, and Madness is awesome to!

LegoStopmotionTeam!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-20 06:10:54

At 6/19/10 12:46 PM, LegoStopmotionTeam wrote: Can i join, that would be awesome, and Madness is awesome to!

I think you could do with a bit more time getting to know the forums before you join. Post some more, get to know the way the site works and come back in a few weeks.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-20 12:19:56

At 6/20/10 08:24 AM, Madnessfreak13 wrote: hey guys perchance is there a header making crew, i need a header for my page

no there isnt unfortunately, ngsm (newgrounds sig makers) might do it if you ask nicely, or since iv got no more school pm me what you want done etc the specs and ill take a crack at it

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-21 20:37:08

Anyone ever wonder what happened to the zombies? There really haven't been any since madness 5. What up with that?

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-21 22:04:21

I would like to join, since I am obsessed with madness combat. Especially... THE CLOWN!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

You got a problem with that? Huh? DO YOU?! DO YOU?!?! CLICK THE BUTTON! NOAH!!! Oh, and FREE CHOCOLATE!

Free Choclate or

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-21 22:07:07

At 6/21/10 08:37 PM, Timzilla wrote: Anyone ever wonder what happened to the zombies? There really haven't been any since madness 5. What up with that?

Well the Savior wasn' t in again since... about... the 8th? I don't really remember, but he wasn't in the 6th or 7th... I think...

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

You got a problem with that? Huh? DO YOU?! DO YOU?!?! CLICK THE BUTTON! NOAH!!! Oh, and FREE CHOCOLATE!

Free Choclate or

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-22 00:27:17

At 6/21/10 10:07 PM, LOL15000 wrote:
At 6/21/10 08:37 PM, Timzilla wrote: Anyone ever wonder what happened to the zombies? There really haven't been any since madness 5. What up with that?
Well the Savior wasn' t in again since... about... the 8th? I don't really remember, but he wasn't in the 6th or 7th... I think...

But he was still there. He could just send a couple of zombies to do his bidding, maybe do his grocery shopping. Plus the Auditor has his halo now, and he hasen't done anything with it.(to out knowledge)

DOWNCLOWNTOWNFROWN

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-22 11:11:41

Have you sen Krinkels' news post? He implies that he will be releasing MC10 on madness day. Only about 90 days to go.

Jesus stopped making them for some reason or other, and I don't think anyone else can do it. Alhtough, since the Auditor stole Jesus' halo, he might be able to make some.

At 6/21/10 10:04 PM, LOL15000 wrote: I would like to join, since I am obsessed with madness combat. Especially... THE CLOWN!!!

Yes, you can join. But just so you know, the clown's name is Tricky, and the savior is just called Jesus, or Jebus. I'm chainsawmurderer53, the co-leader of the crew, along with sinskae, feel free to ask either of us anything. You can join, but you'll have to go through a sort of initiation period, so we know that you will post well and stay active here, and please do, because it's a great place!

Once you have been around for a bit, it's usually about a week, you will be added to the members list. If you continue to contribute to the thread you will be promoted! As long as you post well, follow the rules and love madness, you'll do great!

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-23 04:16:03

Hay guys with be pretty cool if some of you could join the official forum.

http://www.madnesscombat.net/

We have very many Madness sections and threads, as well as a lot of off topic ones as well, have been the official forum since late '03. Krinkels is a member and posts every couple days, just to chat and also to answer questions sometimes.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2010-06-23 06:25:57

it looks good but im so used to ng's easy to use forum i find it hard using any other, ill probably become a member at some point though