00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

602,556 Views | 8,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-18 16:42:09

At 7/18/09 10:49 AM, Fro wrote:
At 7/17/09 03:53 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: I support Bloodman's theory though, it makes alittle more logic sense.
And my response back doesn't make more logical sense? Why not stop problems before they even start instead of letting them slip by every now and then? Make more sense to me.

Look, I'm siding with Corey and Supra on this one. All it takes is ONE person acting out of line to get the thread locked. You guys were talking about a MAJORITY stopping one liners and the such, but the fact is that the minority can still get this place locked. I'm sorry you might see the rules as too strict, but the way it was before the rules were put on was out of control and Supra, along with Corey and myself, will not see that happen again. That is all I have to say on the matter.

In other news, I will be gone Jul. 20-Jul. 31. Could someone deposit for me on these days?

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-18 19:41:16

At 7/18/09 04:42 PM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/18/09 10:49 AM, Fro wrote:
At 7/17/09 03:53 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: I support Bloodman's theory though, it makes alittle more logic sense.
And my response back doesn't make more logical sense? Why not stop problems before they even start instead of letting them slip by every now and then? Make more sense to me.
Look, I'm siding with Corey and Supra on this one.

Yeah, thanks for that, I understand now after what Corey posted back in response.
That's alright, I guess, makes sense...
Double Post for nothing, 2 one liners, quoting a 2008 post.. It's not strict at all after THAT. (No sarcasm if it might sound sarcastic)

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-18 21:53:19

Well here I am goin down the slope.

Madness Combat Crew

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 09:07:58

At 7/17/09 08:25 AM, Griffinite wrote:
At 7/17/09 04:34 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Anyone has a new idea for a new madness interactive game?
Maybe something related to a madness tribute, like the shoopacabra or 'fistfull of madness'

Or mayhaps A madness games featuring S and D; as well as Auditor and the new Hank. Basically a new game covering the more recent Madness Flashes.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 11:56:48

Yeah it makes sense. But i prefer what Bloodmans saying. The simily you used about a zombie infection makes sense. But this is a diffrent scenario. Maybe alittle warning to the offending user and if they repeat this again, they'll no ones coming from the warning.

And btw, Fro; what happens if you post whilst being banned? Imma curious.
A longer ban then being kicked from the club if repeated. Supra and I came up with these so don't think I'm being a dick here. It's just for the better.

Nah, your not being a dick. I think any leader would do this. It makes ALOT of sense. Thanks for answering ;)

And bye AAP. Sorry you couldn't stay for awhile.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 13:24:29

At 7/19/09 09:07 AM, sinskae wrote:
At 7/17/09 08:25 AM, Griffinite wrote:
At 7/17/09 04:34 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Anyone has a new idea for a new madness interactive game?
Maybe something related to a madness tribute, like the shoopacabra or 'fistfull of madness'
Or mayhaps A madness games featuring S and D; as well as Auditor and the new Hank. Basically a new game covering the more recent Madness Flashes.

The main thing is a madness game that has the randomness of real madness. I mean, sticks sticking on others head, traces of cuts, smth that happens at original madness episodes.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 15:22:58

At 7/19/09 12:01 PM, VinnyXY wrote:
At 10/24/08 07:06 PM, sinskae wrote: I like the whole train off the cliff. That was pretty epic.
And so was the music!

Yeah, i loved the music at that time <3

Is that the first episode that Krinkels has put two audio files in one Madness episode? Well, i'm glad it's Antipathy, it was my favorite. The train was fucking awesome.

Fro, here's my entry. And i think it would be Sinskae's aswell. Unless he does another pic.

Btw, does anyone know why Tricky jerks so uncontrolably? His nervous system must be shattered. I think it's because of the Improbability drive, that or he just drank a cup of mercury.

Madness Combat Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 16:29:46

RandomPedestrian, normally a OLP, or One Lined Post is a bannable offense, but I'll exempt it since you've added an on-topic picture.

As for you Vinny, I suggest you take some time off and actually read the rules like a good member. Then, when you have, you may return to this crew. If your next post does not address mine, and/or breaks the rules, then you will be banned from this crew altogether. You must realize that all the members must become organized and mature in their posts so that they will be better off in the future.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 17:21:42

At 7/19/09 03:22 PM, Matt2k8 wrote:
Fro, here's my entry. And i think it would be Sinskae's as well. Unless he does another pic.

Nah, I'll go with you one this one lol ;p

Btw, does anyone know why Tricky jerks so uncontrolably? His nervous system must be shattered. I think it's because of the Improbability drive, that or he just drank a cup of mercury.

I agree, I believe it is due to the Drive either activating or perhaps going haywire; I have no way know lol

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 18:23:34

The MCC Update 2.1

Members

Pre-Members
VinnyXY

* =Member Posts Often
/\ =Member Posts Usually
/ =Member Posts Rarely

Members

(+) Sinskae*
MCC Superior

Fro*
Co-Leader
Madness soldier

Chainsawmurderer53*
MAG Agent

Bloodman101*
MAG Recruit

mooguy/
Genetic Agent

Matt2k8*Genetic Soldier

1337Leader
resigned

TimZilla*
Genetic Recruit

Tejowlyinsurancedog/
1337 Agent

Griffinite*
1337 Agent

Dead-Body-Man*
1337 Agent

R-3-H-A-B/
1337 Recruit

NinjaWithoutSight/
1337 Recruit

Little-Timmy/\
1337 Recruit

GoldenTank50/\
Sheriff

e-manthedragonchamp*
Sheriff

thelittleemo/
Sheriff

Idiot-Buster*
Deputy Sheriff

TiberiumCrystalKutu*
Madness Soldier

----------------------
Promotions
Promoted members' Ranks 1-10 will be highlighted in Bold
Promoted members' Ranks 11-14 will be in Bold and italicized
Promoted members' Ranks 15-18 will be bold and underlined
Promoted members' Ranks 19 and 20 will have a unique Format
------------------------------------
Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning
2nd+ offense may result in a ban

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-19 20:54:44

At 7/19/09 04:29 PM, SupraAddict wrote: RandomPedestrian, normally a OLP, or One Lined Post is a bannable offense, but I'll exempt it since you've added an on-topic picture.

well there buddy I thought that the picture may count but oh well, I'll make sure I don't OLP anymore. Also the madness music is by far amazing if not spectacular.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 02:24:45

At 7/19/09 03:22 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Is that the first episode that Krinkels has put two audio files in one Madness episode? Well, i'm glad it's Antipathy, it was my favorite. The train was fucking awesome.

Yeah, that animation was kickass. But it was great.

Fro, here's my entry. And i think it would be Sinskae's aswell. Unless he does another pic.

Now, How could I have missed that!
Nice shot.

I bet you'd feel like that if you were a zombie. But yes, Tricky's head shakes alot. If you pause the animation in Antipathy, Tricky's head is still shaking, telling us that Krinkels made an actual loop out of it, than just FBF'ing his head to make it shake, which also tells us that he makes Tricky shake on purpose. :)

Btw, When Tricky gets hit by the 'lightning of Resurrection' :) He turns green (Like a zombie), right?

Then how come when Hank gets resurrected why is he still grey?
I'm thinking the Auditor may have ress'd him. Possibly like Jesus, that's why Hank where's the glasses to cover his red, retarded, eyes.

At 7/19/09 12:01 PM, VinnyXY wrote: And so was the music!

Boom.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 03:02:36

Thanks for the "promo" Supra. I'm getting closer and closer to getting a higher rank every second.

Which is good.

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 03:08:47

Supra...

You seem to have forgotten me in the promotions list. I guess it's okay though. I know you have important things to do and I won't make a big thing about it.

Sig by life. I have a Fab side. Haters.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 08:17:45

At 7/20/09 02:24 AM, Bloodman101 wrote:
At 7/19/09 03:22 PM, Matt2k8 wrote: Is that the first episode that Krinkels has put two audio files in one Madness episode? Well, i'm glad it's Antipathy, it was my favorite. The train was fucking awesome.
Yeah, that animation was kickass. But it was great.

The train was a something diffrent, which i extremly liked. Like the car part in Aggregation.

Now, How could I have missed that!
Nice shot.

Thanks dude ^-^

I bet you'd feel like that if you were a zombie. But yes, Tricky's head shakes alot. If you pause the animation in Antipathy, Tricky's head is still shaking, telling us that Krinkels made an actual loop out of it, than just FBF'ing his head to make it shake, which also tells us that he makes Tricky shake on purpose. :)

Yeah, i noticed that. Animating the head over and over would be extremly hard though, right?

Btw, When Tricky gets hit by the 'lightning of Resurrection' :) He turns green (Like a zombie), right?

Yeah..? Wasn't that the improbility drive?

Then how come when Hank gets resurrected why is he still grey?

Higher up powers?

I'm thinking the Auditor may have ress'd him. Possibly like Jesus, that's why Hank where's the glasses to cover his red, retarded, eyes.

Yeah, i probaly agree. Jebus's eyes are retarded. And another evidence to support your theory is that when the Auditor auditor'd those ATP agents, they had those same eyes..!

At 7/19/09 12:01 PM, VinnyXY wrote: And so was the music!
Boom.

Seconded.

Hay Supra, thanks for the promotion. I remember when i was "Krinkels slave" Lol. Do we still have that rank? It pwns all the rest!

"Here's your milk shake, Krinkels sir.."
"Is this chocolate!?"
"Yes sir..."
"I wanted fucking BANNANA! BA-NNA-NA!!"
"This truly is the best job ever"
"Now slave, think of a name for ma new Madness animation!"
*faint*

Ohh yaaa..

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 10:40:46

yay, another promo!

well, personaly i think that the music for apotheosis was the best, it just ran so well with the killing.

and its already been said about tricky being jerky, maybe it was from him being zombified and he was given too large a blast, which is why hes fast as well.

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 15:54:26

Hey guys, I'm back from my festival, (also the reason I've not posted these past few days, forgot to say. P:

I reckon it would be like the first one, (I say would becauseI don't think there will be a sequal) But with better graphics, more clothes, a lot darker, what with Krinks using more and more dark shades of grey, and harder. Harder because I can just imagine Krinkels being the kind of person to ignore the plee's for mercy after the first one. >:)

At 7/17/09 08:15 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote:
I think the three main protagonists kill in order to restore peace to the bloodstained lands of Nevada

I think your getting them mixed up with jesus there :P Hank probably kills because that's what he was designed to do, but Sanford and Deimos just want to help him out.

while the Auditor just wants to keep the madness going. ((After seeing his actions in Redeemer))

Sounds good, although the Auditor wasn't in Redeemer.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 16:16:03

At 7/20/09 03:08 AM, Swindle wrote: Supra...

You seem to have forgotten me in the promotions list. I guess it's okay though. I know you have important things to do and I won't make a big thing about it.

Nonsense!
You are a member, therefore there is nothing more important! Go ahead! Make a big deal about it! Let me just put you on there right now! :)

The MCC Update 2.1

Members

Pre-Members
VinnyXY

* =Member Posts Often
/\ =Member Posts Usually
/ =Member Posts Rarely

Members

(+) Sinskae*
MCC Superior

Fro*
Co-Leader
Madness soldier

Chainsawmurderer53*
MAG Agent

Bloodman101*
MAG Recruit

mooguy/
Genetic Agent

Matt2k8*Genetic Soldier

1337Leader
resigned

TimZilla*
Genetic Recruit

Tejowlyinsurancedog/
1337 Agent

Griffinite*
1337 Agent

Dead-Body-Man*
1337 Agent

R-3-H-A-B/
1337 Recruit

NinjaWithoutSight/
1337 Recruit

Little-Timmy/\
1337 Recruit

GoldenTank50/\
Sheriff

e-manthedragonchamp*
Sheriff

thelittleemo/
Sheriff

Idiot-Buster*
Deputy Sheriff

TiberiumCrystalKutu*
Madness Soldier

Swindle*
Madness Civilian

----------------------
Promotions
Promoted members' Ranks 1-10 will be highlighted in Bold
Promoted members' Ranks 11-14 will be in Bold and italicized
Promoted members' Ranks 15-18 will be bold and underlined
Promoted members' Ranks 19 and 20 will have a unique Format
------------------------------------
Note: As always, the Newgrounds BBS Rules apply here as well.

Summary

Flaming
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-1-15 days banned and demoted 3 ranks
3rd offense-banned permanently from posting in the MCC
Grammar
members should be helped with their grammar but it isn't required.

Spam Posts
1st offense-warning
2nd offense-demoted a rank and banned for 24 hours.
3rd offense-banned from posting in the MCC until the member's posts are improved
4th offense-permanent ban

Multiple posts
1st offense-warning

Newbies
Should be helped out in any way to improve the quality of their posts

OLPs, or One Lined Posts
1st offense-warning

These rules may be changed at a moment's notice in accordance to necessity.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 18:25:10

Supra, if I remember correctly, wasn't there a 'Rank List' that shows how high that rank is, what position it takes, etc.

Just interested to see how close I am to the top. :D

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-20 21:11:53

At 7/17/09 08:38 AM, e-manthedragonchamp wrote: Here's my entry for the contest Fro. Dude he got friggin blown up. I don't even see how the higher powers could of glued him back together into a functional person.

Thats the obvious choice but does it count? He did really die then, so he didn't really survive the explosion.

New discussion, do you think it's possible that Hank had been genetically altered before he went in the mag chamber? He can jump pretty high in depredation and he through one of the agents with impossible strenth too. Maybe his skill in killing is assited aswell.

Madness Combat Crew

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-22 21:54:52

Oh wow really I'm a Sheriff? That's awesome I never even knew I got upgraded thanks Supra. I also have to say getting hit by a giant shotgun and soaring a few hundred yards is pretty hard to survive from

Over 21k in medal points!

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-23 03:18:20

Hello everyone , I don't know if anyone remembers me I've been gone from Madness Combat Crew for awhile I was wondering am i still in it? If I am is There Any projects I can help with or anything?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-23 06:32:27

At 7/23/09 03:18 AM, treygamer333 wrote: Hello everyone , I don't know if anyone remembers me I've been gone from Madness Combat Crew for awhile I was wondering am i still in it? If I am is There Any projects I can help with or anything?

I remember you, I don't think your still on the members list but welcome back anyway. Right now we're having a picture contest, just find a scene from madness where Hank took a lot of damage but still lived.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-23 08:14:31

How about the start of consternation. Hank has... kind of lost half of his head. Then... Demon Tricky sets him on fire... ouch...

And if nobody has seen Krinkels newest news post, Madness 5.5 is estimated to be finished by around mid-late september

Madness Combat Crew

The French Resistance: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Ohai, its my DeviantArt and Youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-23 10:07:48

At 7/23/09 08:14 AM, Griffinite wrote: Madness 5.5 is estimated to be finished by around mid-late september

Do you think it actually will be? It sounds too good to be true.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-24 20:30:06

I have just realized that i have been here for almost a year, if not a year. I know i don't post all that much and contribute to meny thing around here... but why am i such a low rank? have you forgot about me Suppra or do you see me needing improvement. I'm just curious is all.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-24 21:15:22

At 7/24/09 08:30 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I have just realized that i have been here for almost a year, if not a year. I know i don't post all that much and contribute to meny thing around here... but why am i such a low rank? have you forgot about me Suppra or do you see me needing improvement. I'm just curious is all.

A user's activity within the crew, as well as their posting quality affects their overall rank/chances for a promotion. The lower you are on the ranks list, the easier it is to be promoted, or to "level up." Your posting quality is great, but I want you to contribute more, and being a part of the discussion. If you want me to go into excruciating detail of everything I expect to see improved, my inbox is a pm away.

That goes for all members; any questions, problems, or suggestions you might be have with the crew, just pm me or Fro so we can change the crew accordingly. We're not a dictatorship :)

Heil MADNESS!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-24 23:05:04

At 7/24/09 09:15 PM, SupraAddict wrote: A user's activity within the crew, as well as their posting quality affects their overall rank/chances for a promotion. The lower you are on the ranks list, the easier it is to be promoted, or to "level up." Your posting quality is great, but I want you to contribute more, and being a part of the discussion. If you want me to go into excruciating detail of everything I expect to see improved, my inbox is a pm away.

The "activity within the crew" will be my downfall. There are reasons why i don't post here very often. They way some of the members post seem childish in ways and i can't think of anything to respond to some of there post. With that said, it leaves me distraught and then i decide not to post at all. I just think some of the memebers need to mature just a bit. I will try to make it here more than my usual "hey guys :::once every month:::"

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-25 16:31:03

At 7/20/09 09:11 PM, chainsawmurderer53 wrote: Chainsaw, explaining hands Jumpin abilities.

I thought that part was awesome, seeing the bullet fly into the victim, pure awesome! He did a exelent job and i thought it owned. I also liked it when Krinkels put the Uzi's in the animation for Hank, that gave it some awesome-ness!

Go Krinkels!

Also, looking forward to the new Madness animation by Krinkels. Looks intresting.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Combat Crew 2009-07-25 16:52:48

At 7/24/09 11:05 PM, idiot-buster wrote:
At 7/24/09 09:15 PM, SupraAddict wrote: A user's activity within the crew, as well as their posting quality affects their overall rank/chances for a promotion. The lower you are on the ranks list, the easier it is to be promoted, or to "level up." Your posting quality is great, but I want you to contribute more, and being a part of the discussion. If you want me to go into excruciating detail of everything I expect to see improved, my inbox is a pm away.
The "activity within the crew" will be my downfall. There are reasons why i don't post here very often. They way some of the members post seem childish in ways and i can't think of anything to respond to some of there post. With that said, it leaves me distraught and then i decide not to post at all. I just think some of the memebers need to mature just a bit. I will try to make it here more than my usual "hey guys :::once every month:::"

That's what we are trying to do, to make this club seem more mature. If you have any suggestions on how to make it so that you're more comfortable to post here, then I'm a pm away. In the mean time, there is a little contest going to where you have to sort through the Madness episodes and find the biggest, "how did Hank survive that?" screen cap, and post it here.

BBS Signature