00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

7s3s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[adult swim club]

29,271 Views | 290 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-11-30 19:43:09

At 11/30/08 01:51 PM, aninjaman wrote:
At 11/30/08 12:32 AM, TrippingMetal wrote:
At 11/30/08 12:11 AM, PantyWipe wrote: I do wish they played Shin-Chan more. That show is amazing.
Defiantly, it's probably the best show on there.
I don't like it.
I just think its creepy.

You're just too ignorant to understand.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-11-30 19:53:22

i like shin-chan because of action bastard

"QUICK GRAB MY ROD!!"

Will do moose stuff for money

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-12-02 21:49:31

ill join, hello im monkey. i like family guy, aqua team, robot chicken, and all there other shows.(except home movies and superjail)

[madness][killing spree][my homepage][my youtube account] PSN: bichinmonkey favorite game: call of Duty: world at war

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2008-12-04 00:40:53

At 11/30/08 07:43 PM, Sabotage wrote: You're just too ignorant to understand.

DAMN, that was cold blooded.

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-01-13 22:59:09

HEY EVERYONE. I just started a SUPER JAIL FAN CLUB.

So uhh.. come on over if you want.. I made cookies. :0

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1017 008

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-01-14 08:16:55

ATHF, Superjail, American Dad, Robot Chicken, Moral Orel ( Now cancelled RIP) Cowboy Bebop Hands down favorites. I would like to join this wonderful Club.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-01-14 11:40:59

I've only really seen ATHF, I love it's style of humor. Bought the "film" dvd.

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-01-14 11:58:03

At 1/14/09 11:40 AM, sirtom93 wrote: I've only really seen ATHF, I love it's style of humor. Bought the "film" dvd.

You know it was in Theaters, Saw it twice only paid once the Masta Shake way

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-02-17 13:24:51

So who else agrees that Delocated is a terrible show?

Who else agrees that Xavier: Renegade Angle is an awesome show?

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-02-27 23:11:43

I wanna join this club Family Guy and Superjail are the best shows on Adult Swin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I EAT PEANUTS!

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-02-27 23:11:43

I wanna join this club Family Guy and Superjail are the best shows on Adult Swin

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I EAT PEANUTS!

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-02-27 23:18:42

At 2/17/09 01:24 PM, milinko959 wrote: So who else agrees that Delocated is a terrible show?

I agree that Delocated is a terrible show. But I disagree with Xavier. Most shows on [AS] are complete shit now. Im fine with them being crap as long as theyre funny but no one is trying anymore.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-20 15:05:22

At 2/27/09 11:18 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote:
At 2/17/09 01:24 PM, milinko959 wrote: So who else agrees that Delocated is a terrible show?

I agree that Delocated is a terrible show. But I disagree with Xavier. Most shows on [AS] are complete shit now. Im fine with them being crap as long as theyre funny but no one is trying anymore.

fuck both of you, delocated is swell.

also fuck jbk specifically now because this new season of xavier is the most insane thing ive ever seen. the wait for it was definitely worth it. dont even get how they think some of this shit up. last nights episode was the best episode so far.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-20 15:19:56

yes last night's xavier was intense as fuck *sorry wrong account

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-20 23:46:12

At 3/20/09 06:38 PM, JKMonkey wrote: hey can i join? i'm a big fan of adult swim since shows like Home Movies and Mission Hill premiered on there

home movies and mission hill started on diff networks GET YOUR FACTS STR8 OR FACE MY CAPS FAGGOT

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-21 01:28:17

i want to join my favorite shows are robot chicken,aqua teen hunger force (the mooninites are my favorite),and shin shan because it's the only good anime on adult swim

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-21 03:29:35

At 3/21/09 01:28 AM, truegamer1 wrote: i want to join my favorite shows are robot chicken,aqua teen hunger force (the mooninites are my favorite),and shin shan because it's the only good anime on adult swim

Quoted for truth. Anime is overrated but Shin Chan is the perfect mix of class, toilet humor, and general comedy.

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-21 10:49:05

Hey, I'd like to join this club.

My favorite shows on Adult Swim are:

Family Guy
Metalocolypse
Aqua Teen hunger Force
Superjail
Robot Chicken
Harvey Birdman
Home Movies

and a few others...

Oh, and what do you guys think of King of the Hill coming to Adult Swim? Do you guys like it? Do you think it fits in with the other shows?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-21 13:20:49

Oh, and what do you guys think of King of the Hill coming to Adult Swim? Do you guys like it? Do you think it fits in with the other shows?

i don't think it fits into the adult swim type of funny because when i heard that they were starting to show that show i said to myself is that what they're replacing moral oral for?

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-21 18:48:24

hey guys and gals, Voice your opinions! Join ISay Collab
People love Collabs, lets make one with an opinion!

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-21 23:20:50

I would like to join this club. It doesn't look like it's too active, which surprises me because I would think that Adult Swim would be popular among people of this site.

Sadly, I don't have Adult Swim at home, but I do have it down at college. It's the only channel that is ever on at any given day in my dorm room. That would probably be because I don't watch TV during the day and Adult Swim is on at night. It's the perfect match. There isn't anything better to watch while going to sleep than Adult Swim.

As of now I'm at home, but starting during the week I'll try to make a post here once a week or so talking about the shows that I watched and everything.

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-22 00:34:49

At 3/21/09 10:49 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Oh, and what do you guys think of King of the Hill coming to Adult Swim? Do you guys like it? Do you think it fits in with the other shows?

Its awesome! I love KOTH, and I'm excited that a non-communist station airs it every night.

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-22 12:58:13

At 3/22/09 12:34 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 3/21/09 10:49 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Oh, and what do you guys think of King of the Hill coming to Adult Swim? Do you guys like it? Do you think it fits in with the other shows?
Its awesome! I love KOTH, and I'm excited that a non-communist station airs it every night.

Wait, Fox is a communist station? How?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-22 15:04:27

At 3/22/09 12:58 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
Wait, Fox is a communist station? How?

Because Rupert Murdoch runs it. XD Burn! Anyway guys, I've been buying a lot of Adult Swim DVDs lately, last night I FINALLY got around to buying the first season of the Venture Bros. and got to watch the pilot for the first time in 5 years, that episode was pretty fucked up!... And animated in Flash.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-03-22 15:44:36

At 3/21/09 07:57 PM, pyromaniac361 wrote: Isn't it suprisng how Brendon went from making a quaint little cartoon thats PG to a gore infested satanist show.

Yes I was surprised when I found out that Dethklok was Brendon's creation. I still think Home Movies was a better show. The music was much better too.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-04-08 18:58:51

At 3/22/09 03:44 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote:
Yes I was surprised when I found out that Dethklok was Brendon's creation. I still think Home Movies was a better show. The music was much better too.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there. The theme from Home Movies is now playing in my head as I type this, it's really catchy. And plus, Metalocolpyse is more in-your-face, shock humor that loses it's sting after a while, while Home Movie's Subtle, dry comedy is timeless.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-04-08 20:45:16

Hey I would like to join this club. Some of my favorite shows on Adult Swim include Family Guy, Metalocalypse, Home Movies (huge fan), The Oblongs, Robot Chicken, Venture Brothers (depends), Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-04-08 22:23:45

So, can we all agree that 12 oz. Mouse sucked?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-04-08 22:39:55

At 4/8/09 10:23 PM, puddinN64 wrote: So, can we all agree that 12 oz. Mouse sucked?

No. You're just too ignorant to understand.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to [adult swim club] 2009-04-08 22:43:26

At 4/8/09 10:39 PM, life wrote:
At 4/8/09 10:23 PM, puddinN64 wrote: So, can we all agree that 12 oz. Mouse sucked?
No. You're just too ignorant to understand.

Look, I like a lot of Adult Swim stuff, like Home Movies, that's brilliant, but this show...is just too slow and the animation isn't funny...just poor.

Can you please explain the appeal to me?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature