00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heretoplayarnd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

673,875 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:03:57

At 9/6/04 02:00 PM, Wolf_ wrote:
Element-, as soon as you quit being such a moronic n00b I shall respond to you, but until then, fuck off.

LMFAO... moronic n00b... what u mean by that?

who has more posts and high lvl... thats right...... no need to cry over something that is done and over with!

i would like for you to respond to me!

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:04:53

At 9/6/04 01:46 PM, pure_trouble wrote: possible if i made it in here...

Trix god dammit, how many times are you going to try to whore yourself in here? You fuckin are just somethign else, ignoring rules, saying the SSM is dead, and posting your damn sigs. Just go to the ASM, what is so fuckin bad about posting your shit there?

At 9/6/04 01:51 PM, pure_trouble wrote: you see what you idiots did, there was a reason why he was here before you all..he can own iamnone in a comitietion anyday and we all know it even iamnone,

Since when did you have a say with what the SSM did? Unchain was here before IAmNone, but he didn't make sigs. I haven't seen him make one since I was a part. Neither did Apoc. That might mean something if you can learn to think. I love how you just come in here every time the SSM is having trouble and try try to fuckin instigate things since you are pretty hated here.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:05:40

Everyone just knock it off. I really think element should be here, as well as juggernaut and fox. If they just want to have fun and make sigs without the stress thats the best way to go. No pressure.
Who cares who's in charge anyway, if they feel they are ready to hold this place together let them. We'll find out soon enough if they can. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and chill out. It's supposed to be fun remember? Yelling back and forth solves nothing.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:07:23

At 9/6/04 02:00 PM, Wolf_ wrote: It isn't as much your fault as it is WM's for giving this organization over to someone unknown at the time. But still, after you came into power, the place started going downhill, quite fast.

Element-, as soon as you quit being such a moronic n00b I shall respond to you, but until then, fuck off.

You just think you're the shit, don't ya?
Let's go back a bit...when the SSM was doing bad...and had 3 posts worth of requests, were you there? Fuck no!...Was jug? Yes, he was!.....When Jug wanted to close the SSM...were you there to help him?hmmm NO!........I may not have been in the SSM for the longest time....But i havent seen SHIT from you....so maybe you should shut the fuck up!...Jug did a great job as leader...and anyone that thinks otherwise can go screw themselves....

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:08:47

At 9/6/04 02:03 PM, Element- wrote:

who has more posts and high lvl... thats right...... no need to cry over something that is done and over with!

Ok, n00b!
happy?
god, it is sign up date you idiot
now shut up fewl

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:09:45

I also very stongly believe that Pure-Fate should be in. I have no fuckin clue as to how he didn't get it. That just blows my mind, he comes up with some really originals shit sometimes.

Who else thinks that Pure-Fate should be reconsidered?

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:10:06

At 9/6/04 02:08 PM, pure_trouble wrote: Ok, n00b!
happy?
now shut up fewl

ITS NONE OF THAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT,NOW S-T-A-Y-T-H-E-F-U-C-K-O-U-T!!!!!!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:10:26

At 9/6/04 02:03 PM, Element- wrote:
LMFAO... moronic n00b... what u mean by that?

i would like for you to respond to me!

im a dumbass.... lol.... oh well in over it!

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:11:17

At 9/6/04 02:09 PM, QuikFox wrote: Who else thinks that Pure-Fate should be reconsidered?

I sure as hell do.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:11:32

At 9/6/04 02:08 PM, pure_trouble wrote: Ok, n00b!
happy?
now shut up fewl

You know, this is why I hated you in the 1st place. You do stupid shit like this. Sign-up date means shit. You are a n00b based on how you fuckin act. And the way you act makes you the epitiomey of n00bs. Just shut the fuck up and go to hell and rot.

Fuckin morons.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:13:20

At 9/6/04 01:47 PM, Unchain wrote: So be it. I don't care. Take it IAmNone! It's yours....It's too much. All I have gotten is flamed...I'm sick of it all. Screw the fucking SSM. I tried to help but noone even cared. Fuck this.

well, if you don't care, then you shouldn't be the leader.
now, i'll tell you why you got flamed: ppl here knew im gonna take/get the keys from alucard when he quits, and somehow, you came here and said you're the leader and some others agreed.
for some ppl, it looked weird that somehow, someone who didn't post here for months is the leader. also, your new rules were totaly weird. but, since im not sure if you're gonna read this im gonna stop here.

At 9/6/04 01:51 PM, pure_trouble wrote: stuff

shut up ok? nobody asked your opinion. this club will not get locked but you surely get banned for that. i wonder what gfox would say about that (yeah, i emailed him).

ok, now for some other shit, i wanna know who stays and who goes. we should start the members list again, i guess, after all this mess. and about pure fate: he'll get another tryout soon if he wishes.

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:17:13

At 9/6/04 02:09 PM, QuikFox wrote: Who else thinks that Pure-Fate should be reconsidered?

i do......

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:18:27

I think pure fate should be here, his work is very well done, and I don't get either how he didn't make it in.
I'm tried of the arguing, I'll come back when this matter is resolved.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:26:55

whats happend here? lots of fighting :X wats going on? cant be botherd to read other pages :D can any1 gimme short version.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:28:48

At 9/6/04 02:24 PM, Wolf- wrote: I know I am.

yeah...I saw your zombie sig thing...w00t!
I simply don't see how that is considered "elite" except by you...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:30:03

At 9/6/04 02:24 PM, Wolf- wrote:
Element-, hmm?

hmmm.... i dont give a shit what u think... u mean nothing to me... ur just some guy on the internet......

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:33:25

At 9/6/04 02:28 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: yeah...I saw your zombie sig thing...w00t!
I simply don't see how that is considered "elite" except by you...

You have to keep in mind I haven't made a single signature for another since I quit the SSM, I still need to practice, give it time. I don't like googling for things to put in sigs either, I tend to keep it all orignal.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:35:52

At 9/6/04 02:33 PM, Wolf_ wrote:
You have to keep in mind I haven't made a single signature for another since I quit the SSM, I still need to practice, give it time. I don't like googling for things to put in sigs either, I tend to keep it all orignal.

y wont you respond to me??? EHHHHH ....

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:37:46

At 9/6/04 02:35 PM, Element- wrote: y wont you respond to me??? EHHHHH ....

Because you didn't ask a question, and you are still being a dumbfuck n00b.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:40:22

At 9/6/04 02:26 PM, purefate wrote: whats happend here? lots of fighting :X wats going on? cant be botherd to read other pages :D can any1 gimme short version.

k, this is the shorter version:
alucard quit > unchain took his place > ppl flamed unchaing > unchain quit and gave me the place > im the leader > i say you're not in > ppl say you should join > you're in till someone says you spam here. hope it's clear.

At 9/6/04 02:37 PM, Wolf_ wrote: Because you didn't ask a question, and you are still being a dumbfuck n00b.

mind keeping flames out of the SSM?

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:43:56

At 9/6/04 02:37 PM, Wolf_ wrote:
At 9/6/04 02:35 PM, Element- wrote: y wont you respond to me??? EHHHHH ....
Because you didn't ask a question, and you are still being a dumbfuck n00b.

okay... sorry .. i just want to stop all of this fighing.... my gf is here so im going to go and get laid.... I WILL be back later!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:47:03

At 9/6/04 02:40 PM, IAmNone wrote: mind keeping flames out of the SSM?

But wait, I thought you quit? Weren't you bitching about having a leader that is 14? Yeah, you were, but hey, good luck with this flaming pile of horse shit, mabye you can make it even worse than it already is.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:47:45

At 9/6/04 02:40 PM, IAmNone wrote: k, this is the shorter version:
alucard quit > unchain took his place > ppl flamed unchaing > unchain quit and gave me the place > im the leader > i say you're not in > ppl say you should join > you're in till someone says you spam here. hope it's clear.

yup its clear. Im sticking with asm. Less fighting there. thnx to the ppl who said i should be in.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:55:51

At 9/6/04 02:47 PM, Wolf_ wrote: But wait, I thought you quit?

yeah, i did quit, so? things change in time, live with it.

Weren't you bitching about having a leader that is 14? Yeah, you were,

unchain wasn't supposed to be the leader, he TOOK this position. he weren't here for the last few months. he didn't know the members of the SSM, just came here to be the leader. how can someone be the leader if he doesn't know the team? you saw that yourself, others left because of that too.

but hey, good luck with this flaming pile of horse shit, mabye you can make it even worse than it already is.

you're not really helping you know.

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:08:42

At 9/6/04 02:47 PM, Wolf_ wrote: But wait, I thought you quit? Weren't you bitching about having a leader that is 14? Yeah, you were, but hey, good luck with this flaming pile of horse shit, mabye you can make it even worse than it already is.

I think this "flaming pile of horseshit" as you so eloquently put it, will still make better sigs than what you do. Once we are reorganized, we shall see...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:11:15

At 9/6/04 03:09 PM, Infinik wrote: It occurs to me that if you don't want the SSM to close, you should start making some sigs.

damn good Idea!

let's let the flaming stop, and get down to business. We are taking requests again, starting now.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:13:44

At 9/6/04 03:11 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote:

We are taking requests again, starting now.

Good, you make me a sig the then please. can it say my name and have a silent hill/manhunt type theme. Cheers.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:15:16

At 9/6/04 03:12 PM, Infinik wrote: By the way, everyone seems to be talking about 'reorganising'. Has anyone actually got any idea what this reorganisation is going to entail, or are you just using it as convenient procrastination?

dude, let it go. We are starting back up with a core group of members, and will go on from there. I don't want to flame you guys, hell, I wish you luck. We are doing our reorganizing on AIM

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:18:46

At 9/6/04 03:13 PM, Kirk_Cocaine wrote: Good, you make me a sig the then please. can it say my name and have a silent hill/manhunt type theme. Cheers.

there are a number of different SH games...any one in particular? Or do you just want one with that dark scary kind of look?

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:25:45

I just saw the ESM thread and I just wanted to let you guts know that as long as my three favorite Sig Makers stay in the SSM, I will only come to you guys(and on a rare ocasion the ASM) for sigs. I would request a sig but my active one was made just a few days ago and I like it(DialingUncensored is the reason that I will sometimes go to the ASM. His sigs kick just as much ass as the ones you guys make).

BBS Signature