00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

676,147 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 11:33:18

At 9/6/04 11:14 AM, IAmNone wrote: you weren't here when alucard wanted to shut the place, you weren't here to fight againts it, you weren't here to help dealing with the list, you weren't here at all for the last months and now you became the leader. read page 570 if you have no idea what im talking about, and im fairly sure you have no idea what im talking about...and what the fuck is the shit with the ranks? and how could you give yourself high?

I know what you are talking about. I've been on a lot to keep up with it, but due to this chaosWhat?? I only have those ranks so I know how good people are at different things! They aren't used to judge. If there is an espically difficult request, then I will know who has the skill to do it. They are for MY REFERENCE. Jesus.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 12:02:27

Just to let everyone know I am still here and working on two requests I recieved through aim. I am making sigs and will be back with them soon. I don't want you guys to think I'm not doing anything. ^__^

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 12:37:01

I work for the weekend and find the SSM falling apart and now "revamping" i donno whats going on, but i did make it to the SSM, and i'm happy to be here. I don't plan on going anywhere, so I will help out also by making sigs whenever i'm avalible to make them

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 12:50:05

At 9/6/04 10:54 AM, Unchain wrote: I will shut the SSM down if I discover these pricks who call themselves "sig makers" who use Photoshop to make abominations of art are running the show.

what a faggot.... i was going to join back up... but now im not... oh and if you close it... i will be opening a new sig Thread... and i know everone will be with me and they will help run it ..... we dont need a 14 year old leadder....

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 12:51:12

I saw each of your work, and that makes now 8 active members.

Rocketman, ScaryDeadGirl, Juggernaut, Kirkus, Unchain, Bertuzzi, Quikfox, and Fate.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 12:53:59

At 9/6/04 12:50 PM, Element- wrote: what a faggot.... i was going to join back up... but now im not... oh and if you close it... i will be opening a new sig Thread.

I will not close the SSM. If the SSM gets closed It will not be because of me. And Element- I have seen your work and you are not a "prick". We need all the help we can get.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:02:04

At 9/6/04 12:51 PM, Unchain wrote: I saw each of your work, and that makes now 8 active members.

Rocketman, ScaryDeadGirl, Juggernaut, Kirkus, Unchain, Bertuzzi, Quikfox, and Fate.

Quikfox quit. and i think Pure-Fate didnt pass the tryouts.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:05:27

At 9/6/04 01:02 PM, Andrew-Tuchscherer wrote:
At 9/6/04 12:51 PM, Unchain wrote: I saw each of your work, and that makes now 8 active members.

Quikfox quit. and i think Pure-Fate didnt pass the tryouts.

We have gotten Quikfox to join back with us,and decided that Fate deserves to be here

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:05:51

At 9/6/04 12:53 PM, Unchain wrote: I will not close the SSM. If the SSM gets closed It will not be because of me. And Element- I have seen your work and you are not a "prick". We need all the help we can get.

LMAO wheels didn't put the ex-ssm on his sig for fun, he was a member here and i also don't think he want's to join... just a feeling.

and quikfox quit, you can't tell ppl if they make sigs here or not.

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:05:53

I've worn this sig for a while now it rocks but im kinda getting tired of it (no offense -kirkus- i love ur work) but does anyone think they can make me another i really dont care whats on it.

always behind schedule.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:06:57

At 9/6/04 01:05 PM, ConAir wrote: I've worn this sig for a while now it rocks but im kinda getting tired of it (no offense -kirkus- i love ur work) but does anyone think they can make me another i really dont care whats on it.

??? I didn't make that sig

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:07:12

At 9/6/04 12:53 PM, Unchain wrote:
At 9/6/04 12:50 PM, Element- wrote: what a faggot.... i was going to join back up... but now im not... oh and if you close it... i will be opening a new sig Thread.
I will not close the SSM. If the SSM gets closed It will not be because of me. And Element- I have seen your work and you are not a "prick". We need all the help we can get.

i think most of the ssm members want someone older to have the keys and to run the show... and to tell you the truth so do i... i will not work for someone younger and someone that thinks they know more then others... i have never met you.. and im sure your an okay kid but i think the keys should go to IAmNone... he was promised them a long time ago... and if anyone disagress with me so be it!...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:09:27

At 9/6/04 01:05 PM, Kirkus wrote:
We have gotten Quikfox to join back with us,

really? he said he hated making sigs for unappreciative whiny n00bs. change of heart, i guess.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:16:08

And so the tale ends.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:18:41

At 9/6/04 01:07 PM, Element- wrote:
At 9/6/04 12:53 PM, Unchain wrote:
At 9/6/04 12:50 PM, Element- wrote: what a faggot....
I will not close the SSM....
i think most of the ssm members want someone older to have the keys and to run the show...

I have no idea whats going on now, and i'm starting to have 2nd thoughts here....I wanna be a part of the SSM, no doubt, because that's what i was working towards when i started up. I don't wanna be a part of a sig group where people just yell at each other day in and day out....then again, i donno who Unchain is to tell yeah the truth....Jug lets someone have the place...and Unchain pops out of nowhere....lil akward if u ask me...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:22:02

At 9/6/04 01:07 PM, Element- wrote: i think most of the ssm members want someone older to have the keys and to run the show... and to tell you the truth so do i... i will not work for someone younger and someone that thinks they know more then others... i have never met you.. and im sure your an okay kid but i think the keys should go to IAmNone... he was promised them a long time ago... and if anyone disagress with me so be it!...

IAmNone, who is this? Unchain has been with the SSM for quite some time, he has proven himself mature enough for the job, but you all saying he is not fit for the spot due to his age, well that shows a massive amount of immaturity right there, atleast give him a chance. And remember, AlucarD wasn't the original holder of the SSM, he came way after, many of us didn't think that was the best decision, and from what can be seen of the current state of the SSM, it wasn't.

Simply put, fuck off.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:22:25

You know, I said I would come back if Juggernaut came back. He was always an awesome guy and he did a fine job of running the SSM. As long as he isn't here, I would prefer to not be here either, but I won't limit myself to that condition.

I also think that Element should be allowed to join, he was such a great dude in the ASM when I was there. And he was always helping others out there and everything.

IAmNone should also, now that I think of it, be given the keys since he was promised them before. I really don't think that he should quit most of all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:23:37

At 9/6/04 01:18 PM, -Rocketman- wrote:
I have no idea whats going on now, and i'm starting to have 2nd thoughts here....I wanna be a part of the SSM, no doubt, because that's what i was working towards when i started up. I don't wanna be a part of a sig group where people just yell at each other day in and day out....then again, i donno who Unchain is to tell yeah the truth....Jug lets someone have the place...and Unchain pops out of nowhere....lil akward if u ask me...

yeah... ummmm.... do u want a 14 year old to tell you what to do???.... or do you want the person who was promised the ssm (IamNone)??? if UN was not in charge then im sure things would be okay...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:27:09

At 9/6/04 01:18 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: Unchain pops out of nowhere....lil akward if u ask me...

This seems kinda weird to me also. I never heard of this guy from the entire time I was in the SSM. I don't think that IAmNone knew him either. But then when its starting to fall apart, here come some guy that many people don't even know. Its almost as if he just came back just to be leader.....

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:27:25

At 9/6/04 01:22 PM, Wolf_ wrote:
IAmNone, who is this? Unchain has been with the SSM for quite some time, he has proven himself mature enough for the job, but you all saying he is not fit for the spot due to his age, well that shows a massive amount of immaturity right there, atleast give him a chance. And remember, AlucarD wasn't the original holder of the SSM, he came way after, many of us didn't think that was the best decision, and from what can be seen of the current state of the SSM, it wasn't.

Simply put, fuck off.

TELL ME TO FUCK OFF??? well now im not joining this crew .... due to fucking assholes like you that dont know shit if he step in it... how about u run the show and see how you do! eh smart ass! (im gunna get blam for this)

oh and BTW..... PWN3D!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:28:24

At 9/6/04 01:27 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 9/6/04 01:18 PM, -Rocketman- wrote: Unchain pops out of nowhere....lil akward if u ask me...
This seems kinda weird to me also. I never heard of this guy from the entire time I was in the SSM. I don't think that IAmNone knew him either. But then when its starting to fall apart, here come some guy that many people don't even know. Its almost as if he just came back just to be leader.....

Unchain was one of the original members of the SSM, with W_M and all that blah blah blah... here's a sig he made for me!

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:31:59

At 9/6/04 01:28 PM, -Akula- wrote: Unchain was one of the original members of the SSM, with W_M

I knew that, last night when I talked with him for a bit. I never heard of him when I was in here. I didn't see him make any sigs all the time I posted here, so if you think about it. He was one of those inactive members that IAmNone and Juggernaut were talking about.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:44:47

At 9/6/04 01:22 PM, Wolf_ wrote: IAmNone, who is this? Unchain has been with the SSM for quite some time, he has proven himself mature enough for the job, but you all saying he is not fit for the spot due to his age, well that shows a massive amount of immaturity right there, atleast give him a chance. And remember, AlucarD wasn't the original holder of the SSM, he came way after, many of us didn't think that was the best decision, and from what can be seen of the current state of the SSM, it wasn't.

Simply put, fuck off.

perhaps I did come late in the game, but I did hold this together for a hell of a lot more pages than the original guys...and as far as the current state goes, how is that my fault? I can't make these guys come and do sigs!

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:44:49

whoa... no one has nothing to say???

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:46:09

possible if i made it in here...
made this in flash mx 2004 but you do need a custom animater dont you?
plus i am getting photoshop 6.0 tommorow or the day after

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:46:36

So...you guys are dead now? I am not sure if you are...

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:47:27

At 9/6/04 01:07 PM, Element- wrote:

:and im sure your an okay kid but i think the keys should go to IAmNone... he was promised them a long time ago... and if anyone disagress with me so be it!...

So be it. I don't care. Take it IAmNone! It's yours....It's too much. All I have gotten is flamed...I'm sick of it all. Screw the fucking SSM. I tried to help but noone even cared. Fuck this.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:51:38

At 9/6/04 01:47 PM, Unchain wrote:
So be it. I don't care. Take it IAmNone! It's yours....It's too much. All I have gotten is flamed...I'm sick of it all. Screw the fucking SSM. I tried to help but noone even cared. Fuck this.

you see what you idiots did, there was a reason why he was here before you all..he can own iamnone in a comitietion anyday and we all know it even iamnone, i still say that unchain sticks with it before you keep up your flames and get locked..but is up to you

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 13:55:58

At 9/6/04 01:51 PM, pure_trouble wrote:
you see what you idiots did, there was a reason why he was here before you all..he can own iamnone in a comitietion anyday and we all know it even iamnone, i still say that unchain sticks with it before you keep up your flames and get locked..but is up to you

what??? are you talking?........

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 14:00:39

At 9/6/04 01:44 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: perhaps I did come late in the game, but I did hold this together for a hell of a lot more pages than the original guys...and as far as the current state goes, how is that my fault? I can't make these guys come and do sigs!

It isn't as much your fault as it is WM's for giving this organization over to someone unknown at the time. But still, after you came into power, the place started going downhill, quite fast.

Element-, as soon as you quit being such a moronic n00b I shall respond to you, but until then, fuck off.