00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

669,796 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:28:07

At 9/6/04 03:18 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote: there are a number of different SH games...any one in particular? Or do you just want one with that dark scary kind of look?

Just a dark scary look that the SH series convays so well.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:31:10

At 9/6/04 01:51 PM, pure_trouble wrote:
At 9/6/04 01:47 PM, Unchain wrote:
So be it. I don't care. Take it IAmNone! It's yours....It's too much. All I have gotten is flamed...I'm sick of it all. Screw the fucking SSM. I tried to help but noone even cared. Fuck this.
you see what you idiots did, there was a reason why he was here before you all..he can own iamnone in a comitietion anyday and we all know it even iamnone, i still say that unchain sticks with it before you keep up your flames and get locked..but is up to you

Trix you lil' fucking n00b, get your ass outta here, you already caused enough trouble you fucking spammer/dipshit.

*sits and watches the war go on*

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:32:46

this thing is messed up.. you guys should close this one down and start a new thread cause its all fucked up

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:38:35

ok, now, since we have to reorginaze, we'll have to work in a different way for a while:
1. we do the requests from the do-to list first. don't do any new request.
2. once we're done with the do-to list (the current one, quikfox will post it), we'll get a new to-do list, which hopefully, will be shorter. then we will be able to get both new requests and to-do list's requests.
3. im gonna kick members who've been inactive (didn't post stuff here, im not talking about sig making) for over a month (and they weren't members for a long time. im not gonna kick ppl like alucard if he won't post here) and didn't tell one of us. ill post the members list tomorrow. tell me if you're still in or you wanna go somewhere else like the ASM or who knows.

i'll update some things tomorrow cuz i don't feel like doing it right now (im tired), and i hope you all agree with whatever i said. some ppl have been and still waiting on the list for weeks and it seems right to keep them there.

if you have any other ideas, you can email me with whatever you have to say.

also, everyone who said we should close up here, i have something i wanna tell you: fuck you. we won't give up because someone said we're fucked. kthxbai.

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 15:51:43

I cancel my sig request, unless you one of you already made. It seems that this club is falling apart and the last thing you need is another request, so I will go to the ESM.

See you guys kater! Hope you return to your former glory.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:01:16

I have a suggestion. Aince this thread is all disorganized, you should have a mod delete all the posts. Then, you can repost the list of members and the to-do list and, Voilla! Everythings fixed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:13:16

To-Do list for the date of 9-6-04
Part One

The_Bi99man
I would like an Apocalypse style sig (if that's ok with Apoc. If not, keep working on the old request). Maybe like the same colors as your sig, with the lights and stuff, just like rearranged a bit. Maybe a different font for my name, too. If that's ok, that would be sweet.

k00pa
i kinda like gaarashukaku's sig, but different color scheme and a koopa dude in there, and not so many words.

AllMightyBruce
actually, could you maybe just scrap the silver border and just put in like a black or blue one.and the text kinda match the blue you use. i thought about it and the more i did the silver and white seemed like a bad idea to me. thanks in advance guys. i know i wont be dissapointed.

Killer_Spoon
make me one of a killer spoon

Oyster_Clock
I would like to request a sig pic, im geting a bit bored of the one i have now. I would like one that moves if you don't mind. maybe a have me in it.

Tubuska92
Could i have a sig pic, with the normal display size, i wany it like two halfs in the shape of a triancle on one of the sides a skeleton (at the corner of that put tubuska@hotmail.com, then on the other put across the half line tubuska92. Like that guy b4 me, thanx in advance

Semi-Shinro (this one is for IAmNone too)
-Apocalypse-, Will you make me a sig like yours, except with Mitsurugi. If you would, I'd appreciate it. Whether you will or not, thanks for reading.

JohnnyWang
Could some-one make me a sig.
I want a FOX news bulletin with these headlines:
Democratic party linked to al-Qaida...Bush heals lepracy suffers... Hitler supported gay marriages... Muslims want to eat your babies... Kerry's mama (as in yo' mama)

Bigpapasakk
Good morning angels. this one might be hard.
i would like radin from mortal kombat centerd in teh middle bottom. lighting coming from his hands like when he wins a match. and the lighting going into my name lighting it up with cool looking letters. also with a black back ground.

Captain_J
Ok if this is possible I want someone to make me a southpark sig,please and if it's possible use it with the alex guy from the native ep but if not then use my guy ^^

Xan_Mk2
i need a sig of a dancing can of pears (gif) and my name in rainbow letters. thanks

RedStar31
Hey, could I have my name on it, and it could flash or something...and I would like to have like Che Guevara and Fidel Castro's guerrilla soliders marching in the backround or something, if you can't find pictures for them, try looking for Iraqi soldiers from the Gulf War, because both sides had to use equipment from the Soviet Union so they might look the same, make my name small if you want so people can see the soliders marching faster. On each side of my name, have a Soviet Union star that's red. If you have any questions on being more specific, just forget it and be creative on the parts I forgot to fill you in with.
I meant "Marching Better*"...sorry for wasting posts

Darth-Clock-Lock
I humbly request someone to make me a Darth-Clock-Lock sig with a Darth using the Clock on his head, with a lock in the middle of the clock, ye kin? I also request a freaky daemon on the opposite end, using gothic writting for the Darth-Clock-Lock bit blending into cybernetic stuff if possible (Otherwise, any bold font'll do). I would also like it e-mailed to me, since I can't save pictures unless it's in art or BMP form. Not cool since I got Kodac. Thanks in advance.

DocWiley
Hey again. Since I posted kinda late, I think my request might of gone un-noticed. It's back on page 577. If you did see it, and you're just real busy, sorry to bother you. G'night.

KidCougar
Can I get a siggy done?
Just two sprites sword duelling in front of a western background and my name in a bloody reddish gory font?
Dosent matter who's fighting, just try to make it look "cooooool" ;)
Please?

-Cyber_Dragon-
okay I would like to cancel my other request and replace it with this one, I would like a sig with this pic in it, make it match the dark backround and with my alias, if you feel like adding anything else feel free to do so, thanks in advance
PIC:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/...3142000/ngbbs4134464637029.gif

BlazingDragon
Scratch my request from page 592. Can you make me a Dark Cloud sig? I'll get the pics soon.

pierrot-le-fou
I would like a sig with no theme whatsoever.
I would like it to be as random as possible, so whoever you get it to, just tell em to go crazy on it.
That's my request.

boloneyman
can some one make me an invader zim sig?

Dejected
hey, could somebody here make me a sig? I think this one's ok but i'm looking for a new one...I was hoping something cool with maybe and ace of spades cards...and my name, of course. Just something really cool-looking in general...i'd appreciate it, thanks

Iscurlz
Purefate could I have a anime bondage one please, it would be real nice. Thank you in advance :D

nightsearch69
Can I get a sig that is kinda similar to mine, except just "pimp it out" a little bit. I mean, I want my name on it, the little guy with the light and the ghost, but not as "cheap" as the one I have. Anyone is welcome to help, and I can even put "sig made by: XXXXXX" on my sig (but the one in letters)

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:14:28

To-Do list for the date of 9-6-04
Part Two

NJFiles04
can someone make me a nice futurstic, blue signature picture..and a matching profile picture.. it would be greatly appreciated. could you pls not put NJFiles04.. but NJFiles instead.. so that i can use it in 05. and 06.. and further.

dig_dug
could somebody make me one with dig dug characters? possibly animated?

fatboy023456
Could someone make me a sig that is very futuristic? Thanks in advance.

_matt_
since nobody seems to be on in the amature sig makers ill ask here, can somebody make me an endlessy side scrolling stockmarket ticker sig, just make up the letters and numbers

jKiRk
hey quikfox can you make me a sig like yours that says my name in gold or red.. its tight.. thanks

cripg187
dose any body here have enuff skill to turn my sig into a gif. and make it look good (SIG)

tazard_falcon
hey can someone make me a sig with raven from the teen titans on it make her look sexy thank u

Gaignun_Jr
I would like to have a profile/signature combo and I like to have Jr. from XenoSaga on both of them.

ironmaiden64
could i have a really industrial one with all sorts of moving gears with the dead kennedys in a little circle in the upper right hand corner....? itd be cool

apex-ent
hey, I'd like a sig with the style of the NG template. I'd like it to say "Apex Entertainment", and it to include the ng tank. thats all

-Binx-
hey can one of you guys make me a funny but nasty sig

Biomedical_dude
Something that goes with my username, maybe? Don't really care for any particular style. I'll leave that to the imagination of the artist.

DarkErmac
can you do sig plz with ermac from mkdecetion , my name
, the color of the backgrouns is dark red

ConAir
I've worn this sig for a while now it rocks but im kinda getting tired of it (no offense -kirkus- i love ur work) but does anyone think they can make me another i really dont care whats on it.

Kirk_Cocaine
Good, you make me a sig the then please. can it say my name and have a silent hill/manhunt type theme. Cheers.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:18:01

I'm already on Kirk Cocaine's sig...I'll post it later

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:21:31

At 9/6/04 04:13 PM, QuikFox wrote: BlazingDragon

Forget that one, it was already done.

jKiRk
ironmaiden64
apex-ent

I'll do these guys since they kinda my style and I have some stuff done for them already.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:28:10

At 9/6/04 04:24 PM, geterkikzkid wrote: who thinks i got a better sig?!

your sigs sucks. stop using drugs.

im gonna make Semi-Shinro's request since he asked me do to it. ill post it today to tomorrow (depends on how tired i am).

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:37:32

Kirk Cocaine's sig....shout out if you need anything changed...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:39:03

think I'll get con air's next...I'll see what I come up with.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 16:43:14

You know jKiRK can just the have sig I'm using now. I was working on making a new one anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me anymore.

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 17:10:58

At 9/6/04 05:06 PM, geterkikzkid wrote: Blah, Blah, Blah.

It doesn't matter if you made it all. He said it sucks, so it sucks. Its as simple as that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 17:11:24

conair, you didn't specify what you wanted, so I just did one from scratch. The whole thing is done with brushes only, so it's a one of a kind. Shout out for any changes you might have...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 17:12:29

At 9/6/04 04:43 PM, QuikFox wrote: You know jKiRK can just the have sig I'm using now. I was working on making a new one anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me anymore.

thanks dude.. i really appreciate it.. this sig is awesome but your new layout sigs were pretty sweet but i just cant stand to have the same sig for a long time but i might keep this one for a while.. thanks again :)

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 17:16:09

i would like a sig with Twiceborn in like bleeding letters and glowing eyes in the background(big).red if u can.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 17:19:12

At 9/6/04 05:16 PM, Twiceborn wrote: i would like a sig with Twiceborn in like bleeding letters and glowing eyes in the background(big).red if u can.

right up my alley...I'll have it for you later tonight

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 17:20:23

Good lord, it seems like this damn sig will never die.

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 17:45:14

Yes, I'm here, and yes, I got Dejected's sig.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:09:17

Yep..

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:12:46

At 9/6/04 06:09 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote: Yep..

nice one!

Twiceborn, I made two choices: here is the first...

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:14:24

and the second one with just the eyes.....

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:17:22

At 9/6/04 06:12 PM, -Juggernaut- wrote:
At 9/6/04 06:09 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote: Yep..
nice one!

Twiceborn, I made two choices: here is the first...

Thankayou.
Not too shabby yourself, either...

Anyways, I'm taking a break from the comp. Travelling all day made me tired as hell.

I'll be back later.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:24:48

At 9/6/04 05:20 PM, QuikFox wrote: Good lord, it seems like this damn sig will never die.

Hahahaha, yeah, thats true, you see that sig every once awhile floating around lol

I'll take care of Darc Ermac's here

DarkErmac
can you do sig plz with ermac from mkdecetion , my name the
color of the backgrouns is dark red

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:25:21

im glad to see that some of you guys here, and some decided to come back...
ill do killer_spoon's request.

words

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:25:48

Hey guys, I'll be around to make sigs tonight for a little while,just so you know. But i won't be around much tomorrow, first day of school..... Seeya.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:33:49

OMG, I am NEVER going to animate sigs ever again because there is enough on this one for the rest of the time I will be on NG.

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-09-06 18:36:01

Jesus that last one was entirely way to fast.

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature