00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

309,380 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-10 15:02:06

NG Username: xyulie

Bio: male. black. end.

Please Credit As: xyulie

Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 60224

Experience: I haven't had the chance to show my skills in anything professional or otherwise. I've impressed people with my many made-up characters and improvisation skills, but I guess I should just consider myself new. Also, I'm a music producer so, audio-ish...good?

Range: I don't know per-say. My voice is a little high for a grown man, but I can put some bass in my voice. I can also sing...so...if that helps.

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL: CHRISTOPHERXYU@GMAIL.COM.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-13 03:07:14

Hey! The name's Anthony, and I'm looking for some voice acting gigs to start up on. I typically have a deep calm voice, I sound a lot like Soul from Soul Eater (English version obviously LOL).

However, I can do a lot of different variations. So contact my if you're interested! anthonysantana112@yahoo.com If you're interested either PM me or email me and tell me what you're looking for, and I'll do my best. I'll show you a sample of a bunch of different voices. It's just random shit though :x

Here's the samples: http://soundcloud.com/anthonysantana-1/s amples

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-13 03:13:16

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-14 01:07:56

Hey guys.

I would finally like to take my shot at voice acting, as that has kind of been my life's goal on this website ever since I was but a wee lad. I made a voice acting piece on the Audio Portal:

I hope you enjoy. Please comment and give feedback (through PM's or comments) as I really want to start joining in on the Newgrounds flash community.

I accidentally put it into Comedy category, but it's voice acting.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-19 03:03:26

Hello everyone just want to stick my foot into the door of work. I have a pretty wide range of voices that can be heard in the demo's below. I am willing to work with any and all projects. Just shoot me a PM if your interested and I will work on your project with swiftness and efficiency.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-20 23:24:59

Well, the contest is still on, so as yet I don't have any real experience.

BUT I DO HAVE A VOICE DEMO UP NAO!

And I'll put some more up, but if this littel snippet piques your curiosity, let me know, I'd love to start working more.

...the four right chords can make me cry

Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-21 19:40:19

Hey everyone I am newbie to voice acting and no were near the level of the other pepole
on this froum but I am willing to help you with any voice acting needs you may have. now I have bein cast as the voice of sub zero in Video Game World: The Orb Of Creation wich will premier on a differnt site in january. finally I have three voice demos up two of wich are skyrim races the bottom one is a nord
voice demo http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 61878

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-24 21:08:16

Hey! I'm a voice actor with a high to deep voice range. I can do many impersonations that should reflect my abilities (Cleveland from Family Guy, Elmo, Kermit the Frog, Yoda, many, many Mythical characters from old 90's cartoons, etc). I have amazing versatility and would be perfect as a Villainous character or demon (haha). If you'd like a sample, please send me a description of the character and some dialog and I will adjust things according to your taste.

Also: I have semi-professional recording equipment with great sound quality!

Also.2: I can do some minor singing, both comedic and non comedic.

Lastly, I'm especially good at breaking my voice in to many accents and crazy dialog slips. Much like Chef's dad from South Park, only more precise.

Inturtle. Coming soon to theaters in Japan, can be viewed on the net for everyone else.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-12-27 21:20:52

Hey everybody, fresh into the whole voice acting career and I'm eager to get started. I have what others would describe as a pleasing voice, but that isn't all. I credit myself to be pretty decent at taking up different accents, and not just Austrian. I can do Irish, Russian, Scottish you name it. I have a nice low voice that I can make sound evil or powerful. I am also not afraid to jump a few octives and hit higher tenor like voices. I can do some pretty good deep bass laughter, but I am really good at laughing psychotically at high pitches. My recording equipment is decent, $150 microphone, It sounds damn good and doesn't sound muffled. So if anyone is looking for a voice actor and feels like giving a young punk a shot, send me a PM!

A journey of a thousand miles begins with complaining

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-01 17:36:22

Relatively new voice actor looking for work, Have experience acting in RL, and would like to give voice acting a try, able to easily change the pitch in my voice. Using a high end headset for recording, and able to work in any project. If you would not mind giving a newb a try, send me a message and we can set something up.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-04 03:16:10

Oh shit guys.

I just put a voice demo up.

Fuck 44.1 rate MP3, but hell, you want sexy voicings, toss me a line, as I'm around and available.

I have a better formatted demo run if needed, but you should understand my buttery lines aren't going to show up in MP3 coded down like what I'm forced to drop through on the site.

ANYWAYS, you want fast quick lines that sound ammmmmmazing? Why not give me a shot?

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-06 20:45:02

I've loved voice acting my whole life, but have only recently started out.

Anyways I can do a multitude of voices and I'm willing to be apart of pretty much any project, so drop me a message if you feel like giving this newbie a try.

I only have the one demo reel to share at the moment, but if you'd like to hear me doing other voices not in the demo reel, check out some of my dubs I've done on my youtube playlist...

voice acting playlist

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-08 13:56:38

Voice Sample:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf i3vLm9oaA&feature=channel_video_title
Hi Ng, I'm new to voice acting but right now, my voice acting career has been going off with a hitch so far. I'm not going to lie, I've only done a few projects so far, but I've been told I've been doing an amazing job. Anyways, I work for free and I'm good at what I do. I'm sure everyone here is better than I, but if you happen to choose me any time, you won't be disappointed. Hope to see you guys soon. If you have need of my expertise, you can email me here, thepipboywonder@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-10 02:53:54

Hey, my name is Brandon and to put it bluntly, I have an odd passion for voice acting. I'm willing to try to voice anything you want, so feel free to PM if you ever need an extra voice for something. Here's a sample of something I've VO'd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGCWFbJfd wA&feature=channel_video_title I play the role of Batman.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-20 03:22:06

Hello im Jose, I know im not the best but im starting to do voice samples =C, i can do them for free if someone need me:

Sample 1 With my cellphone: http://soundcloud.com/thelastwar72/voice -sample-00
Sample 2 with pc mic: http://soundcloud.com/thelastwar72/voice -test-02

im willing to work for free for now until i mastered all the voices i have.
and sorry for my english, i can speak spanish and i can speak japanese if you give me the Romaji words to talk, and maybe some dutch.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-25 05:57:05

Here is my character reel!
I'm 15, and I have a really youthful teenager voice. I can play a few different characters, too. If you're interested in scouting me, please include a sample of your work in a PM. Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-26 20:21:31

EXHF here, I'm looking for a couple of voices.
1 Zenki - A young male voice, around 16, lively. Should sound like Cress Albane from Tales of Phantasia The Animation.
2 Albus - A young male voice, around 20, sarcastic and warm. This guy should sound like Leon from Luminous Arc, or Zelos Wilder from Tales of Symphonia (the game).
3 Argan - A male voice, around 30, sounding gruff. Solid Snake's voice is the one I have in mind for him.
4 Schala - A female voice, around 18, serious and quiet. Also smart. Mitsuru from Persona 3.
5 Tayan - Young male voice, around 14, serious and not sounding like someone to mess with. Alph from Luminous Arc.
6 Larc - Another young male voice, around 16, very lively and enthusiastic. Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia, the game too.
7 Keel - One last young male voice, around 17, sounding laid back, and smart. Also Lloyd Irving but a little older.
I wouldn't mind if one actor took several parts, I just need to have those voices to start my project, a sprite series with a storyline worthy of being in a jrpg. Please, contact me through e-mail, at exhellfire@hotmail.com since I'm pretty airheaded when it comes to checking PMs here. Thanks, and I hope we can make this something to remember. Over and out :B

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-26 20:24:49

rawr rawr I had no script or anything, and I couldn't think of many things....I can't do very many impressions, don't expect william shatner but I can do a good arnold schwartzenegger? Meh. I have a high quality mic so there's that. Bleh bleh maybe all of my other talents will come out when im hired.....I WORK FOR FREE!

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-27 05:09:32

Hi im doing my first major animation project at college (it being a short animation) so not many lines.
Its 2 males, no specific age (20's if needed). If you with to have a go i will send you the script. im not fussy so i dont mind if your new or not that good as long as you can speak clearly i will be happy also i am not looking for any particular accent, just as long as its clear.
Emai: Kevin_legend_lfc@live.co.uk
its my preferred way of contact.
you can PM me but i do not go on newgrounds alot.
Thank you if you do send me and email xD

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-01-27 13:01:12

hey everyone master-Sweez here.
listen guys I'm trying to put together a new 2d demo reel cause the one i had when i graduated college is out dated by now. you can see the old one here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7WFDK7ad w4

In any case I wanted to open up with a dialogue piece of a girl singing a Disney song but I'm having a hard time finding a girl with that kind of angelic voice. it's not a full song you'd need to sing its actually like a comedic spoof on Disney princesses cause the whole point is the female lead starts singing and after a while the male lead interrupts her to ask what the hell she doing cause NORMALLY its not natural to start singing out of nowhere like they do in Disney films.

Its supposed to be a fun little project so if your interested in helping me out Ill make sure you get the credit for your work.

few preferences i have though for the actress, and I'm sorry for being picky but It is for a demo reel.
1. Must have good recording mic (no background sounds, high quality, etc. etc.)
2. Be open to criticism on w.e needs to be improved on.
3. must be a cheerful person, this is supposed to be a fun and easy little project.

any help would be great guys. you can message on this post here, pm me or email me at Breakingsteps_17@yahoo.com

thanks guys!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-05 17:55:23

Good day, my name is Zach, but I am sometimes referred to as Vlaskiyov. I am getting back into Voice Acting, and am quite the amateur, but I hope in the coming months/years that my resume and skill will grow to the professional level.

Those are just a handful of accents and voices that I can do, if you're looking for something in particular that you think I can handle, I'd be happy to give it a go. I'd love to voice for your project, so long as you plan on finishing it.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-06 01:21:36

Hi guys,

I'm putting together a smartphone game (interactive radio play) and I'm looking for amateur voice actors. Initially I'm looking to fill the below three roles:

SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: Older male with a military edge (think Gene Hackman).
Audition line: "I served here back when this country didn't start with the word "former", and I don't trust these bastards at all."
"Agent 9, you keep up with that car. If you can't keep your body over that window you're gonna be pooper scooping for the first dog."

SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Male tough-guy archetype. Think Bruce Willis, or Apone from Aliens.
Audition lines: "Shots fired! Shots fired! Get the package out of here!"
"The most critical piece of information on the planet is in that man's hands, and if you don't bring him down we're all strumming harps on a mushroom cloud"

COMM CENTRE AGENT: Female, businesslike.
Audition line: "Stagecoach is approaching your leg of the tour. 30 seconds to handover."
"I've got him. Two blocks south of you, heading east."

Please PM me if you're interested.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-07 23:05:17

Though I'd stick my demo reel in here again, anyone who needs my voice talent, just hit me up with a PM, I'm always available.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-08 01:37:10

Hey all!

My name's Nate, and I'm a voice actor looking to work on some fun characterization projects! I have a WIDE vocal range, from a lower baritone to a strong soprano-tone falsetto. I've worked with cold reading and acting for years now, and was thrilled when I came across the Newgrounds community.

Link.

If you'd like to reach me for collaboration/ if you need other demos, shoot me an email here.
( nate.sirrah@gmail.com )

Thanks so much! I look forward to working with any and all of you!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-10 17:33:58

I'm looking for a male voice actor, They don't have to be professional as long as you have a clear microphone and a good voice I will need you to perform a very convincing argument scene so being able to make your voice sound angry and aggressive is important. If your interested message me on here and i'll get back to you with script more details etc. Otherwise thanks for reading

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-10 20:47:44

I have this idea for an animation, since I recently got Flash installed on my laptop.
For this animation, I need someone who can sound like Applebloom (MLP:FiM) to say a couple lines. I would do these lines myself, but I can't really sound like her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-10 23:57:40

At 3 hours ago, THEKRAIDSTER wrote: I have this idea for an animation, since I recently got Flash installed on my laptop.
For this animation, I need someone who can sound like Applebloom (MLP:FiM) to say a couple lines. I would do these lines myself, but I can't really sound like her.

You want to advertise that to this thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/816629/80
This exact thread is for voice actors to advertise their voice demo's.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-11 10:48:22

Hello, hello!
I'm Adoxographist, but you're welcome to call me Adox.

My range is generally around the mid-low female range, so we're talking little boys and grown women's voices here. Still, I'm not incapable of hitting some of those higher pitches! Either way, if you'd like a better idea of what's going down, just check out this demo reel.
DEMO REEL

And if you ever want to get in touch with me, don't hesitate to send me a PM, or an e-mail.
Have a wonderful day!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-11 13:28:58

Yo, what up my fine black gentlemen?

I'm free to do anything needed, just uploaded a new demo.
Heeah it is, boys and goils.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2012-02-11 15:10:23

Looking for someone who can go ape-shit on mic.
Like speak random gibberish in a cheerful voice.

Please respond. Thank you.