New Topic Respond to this Topic
Boek
Boek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 02:05 AM Reply

I need a few voice actors for the first episode of a flash series I'm working on, currently titled "Without Equal" about humans with special abilities who are referred to as "channelers". The series aim is to be a comedic martial arts deal with some light drama, in the vein of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

For right now what I need are voices for an older man (in his 60s or 70s) and his two grandsons (in their 20s or late teens). The characters are only here for this scene and their ages aren't brought up in conversation, so there's some wiggle room to have fun with your audition (though if one of the two grandsons has a heavy russian accent or something and the other doesn't it could seem awkward, so let's stick to American accents). As a side note, applicants should be ready to do some exaggeratedly terrified lines, so if you can find a way to raise your voice without aggravating your microphone you're ahead of the pack.

On to the lines.

------------------------------------------------------------
----------

OLD MAN: Old-fashioned "back in my day" type man who might have a few screws loose. 7 Lines total.
Audition line 1 (Angry, but in that old-people way that's hard to take seriously): "It's right over here, make sure you kill it twice!"

Audition line 2 (Again, comically angry): "Get back, child. We've come to slay the beast!"
GRANDSON 1: The most level-headed of the bunch. He becomes excited when he recognizes the main character so anyone applying for this role should be able to do some "I'm your biggest fan" enthusiasm. He also has the longest lines. Also 7 lines.
Audition line 1 (Excited): "They say you're the most powerful channeler in all the world and that no one knows the true limits of your power!"

Audition line 2 (Frightened): "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

GRANDSON 2: A bit more arrogant and untrusting than the other grandson. He doesn't warm up to the main character, and won't be smiling at all during the scene. 5 Lines.
Audition line 1 (Condescending): "Doesn't look like much to me. What makes you so special?"

Audition line 2 (Frightened almost to tears): "PLEASE DON'T!"

------------------------------------------------------------
----------

Please send auditions to BoekAestrin@gmail.com . I'll credit you however you'd like (your real name, your screen name, your grade school nickname, Lord George Washington Vader IIIIXVI, whatever).

Please feel free to ask any further questions by PM or by email. Thank you for your time. :)

Yusuf
Yusuf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 04:49 PM Reply

1 - A description of the voice types needed.
Example: "I need a voice actor who can sound like a teenage male, British accent." Try to be as precise as you can!
2 - Audition lines for interested voice actors to say in the character's voice. Doesn't nessecarily have to be from the actual script, it's just to make it easier for the VA's to know what they might be applying for.
3 - Method of contact. E-mail? PM?
4 - Include a deadline! You should list the date when you stop accepting submissions!
5 - Remember that VA's should be credited just like any other audio authors, and if not the actual voices used in the flash is on the portal, credit can be given by simply linking to the users page in "Audio credits".

I need a voice actor who can sound like a schoolboy and another who can sound like a teacher. Even better if you can do both voices!
Here are some audition lines:

Teacher: Ok class, today we are going to do an experiment on chemical reactions.
Pupil a: Wha- what? Are we already doing the experiment? I don't even have a clue what to do!

PM me if you are interested.

Deadline is the 1st of March.

Please reply ASAP!

Watch "I Like Vegetables"!
Click below for my website!

BBS Signature
Yusuf
Yusuf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 04:50 PM Reply

Whoops, sorry, didn't mean to leave those points in there, just the actual bit after. Sorry for any confusion!

BBS Signature
Yusuf
Yusuf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 02:08 PM Reply

Thanks for the requests, I've found someone to do the voices now!

BBS Signature
DCHorror
DCHorror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 20th, 2012 @ 08:24 PM Reply

I'm looking for a female voice actor, who can sound like a teenager with a neutral or light accent. A range of adoring, frustrated and embarrassed would be great. Looking for a bit of a rougher voice.

Lines
Two sets of lines are being provided. If presenting an audition, please send each line as two separate files.

"Who do you think that you're giving orders to!? I'm not your little soldier any more!"
"Awww, who's a cute puppie?(pause)Let's hope no one heard that."

Contact
Please send auditions to jasondragis@yahoo.com with the subject "Dog Day Afternoon Audition".

Auditions deadline will be March 1st. As a word of warning, the final recording deadline will be March 15th.

DeathandGary
DeathandGary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 06:21 PM Reply

well I'm kinda running out of options, so I'm hoping I can find some people willing to participate here.

I'm looking for a voice actor that can play a black 11 year-old; I'm not really looking for anything specific, just something deep, laid-back and relaxed really.

So this character's name is Jamal, and the role you'll be voicing is for episode 2 (and further) of "Fetus & Ferb".

if anyone's interested, either PM me or send me an e-mail at "DeathandGary@yahoo.com" with a voice clip that you think would be suiting for Jamal to say and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! If anyone who auditions gets chosen I'll forward them the script.

If possible, I'd like to have any and all auditions for Jamal in by March 12th, mainly because I'd like to get started on episode 2 as soon as I can!

and of course said actor will be included in the credits and such shall be rewarded to him.
(for more information on Jamal, just PM me and I'll do my best to inform you, thanks again for your time).

Wanna have a tea party in my van?

Ninjkabat
Ninjkabat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 21st, 2012 @ 07:08 PM Reply

Hey, voice actors. So, I'm going to do a lot of things I usually hate producers for doing when they look for voice actors, but just bear with me.

I'm looking for two voices with a single line each.

1) Early teen, male, maybe 11-14 years. Just looking for kind of that higher innocent voice from the 90's.
Line: "I'm watching THE AQUABAAAAaaaaaaats."
I'd like it to sound excited, and it'd be great if it tapered off in the end, like you're getting far away (drop in pitch). Adding a bit of an echo to the end would be cool, but I can add that if you can just do the regular line.

2) Male, 15-25, hipster. Like, your steriotypical scoffing disinterested hipster.
Line "Pfft, I liked The Aquabats before they were cool."
It'd be nice if you could emphasise "before" in that scowling hipster way.

Contact me via e-mail: ninjkabat@yahoo.com

Now, here's where I start doing those things I usually hate to see people do. Since both of them are one-liners, the audition is the line itself. You can audition for both lines if you'd like. Send files to the above e-mail.

This is going to be a non revenue generating project, so you'll be credited, but don't expect piles of money since there will be none.

As for a deadline, I'm going to set Saturday in the states. That'll be Sunday for me in Japan, and I simply can't wait any longer to get the audio together. I know half a week isn't enough time to really conduct a proper voice actor search, but this is an impulse project with a short deadline. It's not that I don't value the craft of voice acting; I just don't value this project enough.

Thanks in advance for all your time; keep up the good work.

-The Ninjkabat: Cartoonist, Animator, VA, Japanese speaker, and Ninja all rolled into one.
Twitter | Google+ | deviantArt

BBS Signature
LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:02 AM Reply

Male voice needed for a villian, very cool, calm and collected, with a hint of malice. Monologues a lot.
He is early-20's in age, a Captain in a military, interrogating a female prisoner.
A very slight British accent would be great if you can manage it, but if not, please audition in an accent you're comfortable with~

Your NG name (and your real one, if you prefer) will be listed in the audio credits in the actual movie, and contributors too!

Lines to try:
(Said in an almost loving way)
"This could all be so easy for you, Nanarith. All you have to do is tell me where it is. Its such a simple concept."

(Starts as a controlled yell, then escalates)
"A simple concept you FAIL to heed!"

(Said softly)
"There is no one coming to save you, little Nana. No shining knight on a white steed, this isn't a fairy tail, it's reality."

Please try one or both the lines, ad-libs welcome, and send them to:
alleycats_are_dirty@msn.com
If you've any questions, feel free to PM me!

LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:03 AM Reply

Deadline: mid-March

megaener
megaener
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:07 AM Reply

I need 3 Voices for this short animation project, If one voice actor could do them all it would be great.
but I would like to have good voice acting for this short animation I'll start working on.
This is what's needed
Old man: a 58-78 Years old man
Old Woman: a 58-72 Years old woman
Police Officer: a 24-35 Years old man

if you are interested PM me with some voice samples of yours, or a voice reel (you could also post them here)
dead line: Feb 28

Voice Actor Wanted

Yay I'm trying to do my best in new grounds. Loving animation, loving Life, Loving God. thank you, visit my web page: http://megaener.com Spanish.

BBS Signature
FireyGrass
FireyGrass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:28 PM Reply

I'm looking For A Male Actor, My Cartoon Is Going To Be About A Person In Space And He Is Getting Abducted By Aliens, They Bring Him To A Strange Planet Called Zenar. He Will Be Kick'n But On His Way Back

kingofkanes
kingofkanes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 07:40 PM Reply

I would like you to consider using me as a voice actor. I have not experiences in the field but I love voice acting and want to work with you.

kingofkanes
kingofkanes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:09 PM Reply

I would love to do some work for you. Just one note i have no experiences. But i love to voice act.

Crazix
Crazix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 03:31 PM Reply

Hey,

Me and my friends are making a Fallout Short Film. And we need someone to say: War, War never changes.
With a deep male voice just like in the fallout intro's.
If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks!

takahata101
takahata101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 26th, 2012 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 6 hours ago, Crazix wrote: Hey,

Me and my friends are making a Fallout Short Film. And we need someone to say: War, War never changes.
With a deep male voice just like in the fallout intro's.
If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks!

i am interested

Crazix
Crazix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 06:21 AM Reply

At 1 day ago, takahata101 wrote: i am interested

PM me

LearaMichelleVA
LearaMichelleVA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Feb. 28th, 2012 @ 07:13 PM Reply

My friend is making an animation that is based off the manga "Monster Hunter" Here is a list of characters he'd like to get auditions for, they are ALL male characters. I will post there lines here too, also know that there is NO deadline, and you can not message me about it, but personally e-mail the director himself.

Curl: Voice range medium, cool toned, similar to Sasuke's VA in Naruto.
Audition lines:
Shiki you dumbass where men now and its pronosted t-i-t-i-e-s.

We're way ahead of you Irie

Omg omg omg omg she is sooo haawwwtttt :3

Who is this guy!?!? huh he took it down in under 3 seconds so this is the power Shadow was talking of .. interesting.

Kill shiki. All i have to do and that power he spoke of is mine.

Ahhhhh (battle Noise)

Hahahahahahah. a a a a ookkk.

Shadowl Medium to medium low, really badass sounding.
Audition lines:
Curlon i know you have what it takes just kill shiki for you and all this power will become yours.

Rathian. Rathalos. Tigrex. Done . done. done. man this is a cake walk.

mauhahhahahah ehehehhehee (evil laughter) your head is mine boy.

Gordon:
Happy Hunting.

Ahhhhh ( attack nosie)

It;s been awhile.... (serisous) hahaha i miss you crazy kidddss hows it going. (supa happy)

is that..... coooollllll these days ;)?

Its called a shock trap retards and you use it like this. ahhhhhhhhh.

Is that a challenge?

Guildmaster: Old, soudning kind of like master Roshi.
Audition lines:
Ho ho ho welcome back i have a few new jobs for you.

Hahahahah thats a good one.

i used to be a hunter like you. ahhh yes i remember the thrill of hunter down those big fuckers oh yes. i remember it like it was yesterday.

For the official video, check out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brHaydqVAcY

SEND ALL AUDITION LINES TOO: tyleroneilljohnson@gmail.com

Now although this is based off a manga, the animation is his own. So please audition, I posted this for him.

ExplosiveCake
ExplosiveCake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:52 PM Reply

I need a female who can sound like a slightly sexy teenage girl

Audition lines:

-Oops ... Ohey guys! (Happy sounding)
-I hate you ... so much right now... (pissed off kinda)
-Wait ... Isn't there a helicopter on the roof?! (alarmed)

Contact me via PM
DEADLINE IS: March 10

GagaManMusic
GagaManMusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 3rd, 2012 @ 07:21 PM Reply

Hey guys,

I want to make a Gothic animation parody.
So I need someone to voice Xardas, the Hero, and Mud.
Anyone interested in helping me out with some voice work for these characters ?

GMM

WaldFlieger
WaldFlieger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 4th, 2012 @ 04:02 PM Reply

I'm holding voice auditions this week for my upcoming series of animated shorts based on my webcomic, "Guinea Something Good." I have only gotten one female audition, so if you'd like to audition, I would love to hear some more options. The auditioning has a tentative end date of March 6th, but I may push that back depending on how many auditions are sent in.

Here are the details:

I am currently developing my webcomic "Guinea Something Good" into what will hopefully become a weekly series of animated shorts, about one to two minutes long each. So interested parties should be willing to commit to a long-running project. In exchange, I will be offering a commission of 3% (negotiable) of any profits generated from the videos via YouTube ad money/Newgrounds, etc (that you've recorded voice over for). Right now that won't be much of anything, but I'm hoping for this to gain popularity at which point that percentage will start to gain significance. I'll send out a contract specifying details when I finalize the voice actor decision process.

The series will contain some swearing (although pretty rarely). Not sure if I can write them on this board, but these are the types of swears I've used in the past (again, rarely): s**t, b*****d, b**ch, damn, godd*mn and the use of Jesus as an emphasis of frustration. Other than that, it's pretty clean. No f-bombs, sexual innuendo, or toilet humor.
Included is a sample comic with Gemma, the role I'm seeking auditions for, so you can see a sample of my writing style and her character.

Here are two samples of animations to get a feel for how this will be animated.

• Joe Finds Money
    Joe Finds Money by WaldFlieger

A talking guinea pig finds some money on the ground AND IS CHANGED FOREVER

Score
    3.93 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone
  • Guinea Something Good
    Guinea Something Good by WaldFlieger

A theme song to my webcomic, "Guinea Something Good"

Score
    3.49 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

The animation style will be in-between these two. It will rely on rotating arms, legs, hands, heads, etc as opposed to full animation. Object-based animation. This will allow me to create animations more regularly.

(Don't allow Joe's voice to influence your performance. That's just me and I'm by no means an actor, as you'll be able to tell. That was more of a test cartoon.)

Gemma
Voice Type: A young adult female. Probably an American accent, but possibly British, and open to new interpretations. Medium pitched voice. A reserved, scientific, even-tempered character. Please voice her as you would voice a human character.

Audition Lines:
1. Joe, there are so many reasons I can't do that, I don't even want to begin to explain. So instead I'll just build you one.
2. Just because you can imagine something doesn't mean it's possible.

Recording & Sending Information
Please send in WAV or MP3 format without background noise and a quality microphone.
Send your auditions to jeff@joegp.com

Deadline: March 6th.

Thanks a lot!

Voice Actor Wanted

cheif16
cheif16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 5th, 2012 @ 01:21 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, GagaManMusic wrote: Hey guys,

I want to make a Gothic animation parody.
So I need someone to voice Xardas, the Hero, and Mud.
Anyone interested in helping me out with some voice work for these characters ?

Hey I'm interested

Gi-go
Gi-go
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 5th, 2012 @ 03:11 PM Reply

I've made previous thread searching for a soundtrack artist but I'm working on a 3-4 minute animation that I'm expecting to receive a pretty decent amount of views along with a spot on the front page like my last movie got. It will be a part of full series I'll be pitching to Adult Swim within the next few months, with this animation serving as an example of the style and tone for the rest of the series. Think Edward Scissorhands meets Superjail.

I'm looking for 3 voice actors for the short
-A cockney gruff, deep voiced gentleman, along the lines of Murdoc
-A scary little woman who speaks with an Electrolarnyx
-A robot with a friendly English accent, think a mix between a cheesy 60's robot and Wheatley

There are a good amount of lines for cockney voice, but just a few lines for the last two. Please PM me if you're interested and I'll send you more info about the part. Feel free to ask any questions here. If I use your voice I'll credit you through NG and add a link to a page of your choosing in the credits.

Thanks very much, here's a screenshot!

Voice Actor Wanted

XxjojorxX
XxjojorxX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 02:00 PM Reply

HI im a bass in choir id love to help you out jjorgensen1993@hotmail.com

At 11/24/07 02:07 PM, lordjanemba wrote: Greetings

I am looking for a voice actor, a male (for now), who narrates what happened before the story itself of my animation, i want a deep voice, like this one, interested? PM me or add me in MSN, lordjanemba@hotmail.com

i have no deadline, since i cant finish the animation without the voice lol.

thanks for taking the time reading this

~Lex
SpeederMO
SpeederMO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 7th, 2012 @ 06:18 PM Reply

Hi! I'm the leader of Mental Omega APYR modification for Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. Me and my team are looking for voice actors who'd like to provide voices for new units that we have in our mod and campaign in which we'd like to add several commanders who'd give the player objectives etc.

Our top priority is to get voiceovers for Latin Confederation commando Morales, who speaks english with a spanish accent. Examples of lines for him:

Attack: Stop, drop, and roll, gringo!
Select: El colonel Morales!
Move: The revolution marches on!

If you'd be interested, PM or e-mail me at mental.omega.apyr@gmail.com or contact us at our website.

BBS Signature
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 04:24 PM Reply

I am up for VOice acting I will try my best just pm me bro :D not shy at all ":D thanks also can add me on skype= Lazydave59

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
Saminat
Saminat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 13
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 8th, 2012 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, LazyAss23 wrote: I am up for VOice acting I will try my best just pm me bro :D not shy at all ":D thanks also can add me on skype= Lazydave59

Hey bro, this is the wrong place for that. You can post something in the actor advertisement thread.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with complaining

QuietStealth
QuietStealth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

Need voice actors!

I need a guy who can go into very high pitched voice. And when I say high pitch, I mean HIGH!

I need someone who sounds really muscly and strong.

I need someone who sounds nerdy.

And last, I need someone who can sound like a dumb ass.

I will message you the script.

LovelyKouga
LovelyKouga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 11th, 2012 @ 11:35 PM Reply

Female voiceactor needed - high-quality mic is a MUST! (This means no USB headset mics please)

I need this voice for a short flash animation. This character is being held hostage long-term in an underground dungeon, and is often interrogated by a malicious military officer. She is understandably a bit depressed but defensive.

She should be soft-spoken, takes her time speaking, but with a bit of self-assurance. And here is the hard part - a slight Russian accent would be ideal, or any type of accent really that is not British or American. Don't over-do it, but maybe try a few different ones in your audition! :)

Feel free to try some or all of these lines
Lines:
(inner monolouge) - "How long had I been held captive? Was it days, weeks, months, years? I didn't care anymore."
(inner monolouge) - "So far, I'd held out against all the...inventive questioning. Even the times HE had come to visit me..." (sound a bit hateful on and after 'HE')
(inner monolouge) - "But this time, I will fight back. My last reserve...my defiance."
(inner monolouge) - "Yes, THIS time-" (she is cut off)
I also need various soft chuckles, and sounds she might make when being hit.

Please send you lines to: alleycats_Are_dirty@msn.com
Dute date: April
Please include in the email how you would like your name to appear in the credits if you are chosen (eg: full real name and screen-name, or screen-name only.)

Voice Actor Wanted

psychedellic
psychedellic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 12th, 2012 @ 09:01 AM Reply

greetings to all voice actors out there.
Me and my partners are making a commercial trailer for our new starting company.
The homesite should be up and running in 2 weeks and i would love to have the music for the commercial done by then.
So at the moment the track is almost done but we need vocals....

Anyway we prefer american accent, and we want it to sound a little bit like the voiceover from the Qlimax and Decibel trailers.

If you are intrested just mail me: Musicondemand@live.se
il give you the lyrics and a trailer to refer to after you mailed me.

psychedellic
psychedellic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Wanted Mar. 14th, 2012 @ 09:22 AM Reply

I just wanna announce that i got my vocals now and the track is done:)
thank you all commited voice actors:)

if its a chance a moderator could delete my posts that would be great so i dont get more mails at the moment:)